Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,286 members, 7,954,134 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:53 PM

Vina Recruitment And Consultancy Service - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vina Recruitment And Consultancy Service (5071 Views)

Natforce Recruitment And Training / Wema Bank Fresh Graduate Trainee Recruitment And Experienced Hires 2011 / 2012 / Spring Bank Recruitment And Destiny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vina Recruitment And Consultancy Service by kasheemawo(m): 2:10pm On Jul 22, 2012
vina recruitment and consultancy base in USA sent msg to scan my credendials to them;house how true are they
Re: Vina Recruitment And Consultancy Service by kreal: 2:57pm On Jul 22, 2012
i rcved it too and i dont know how true dey are
Re: Vina Recruitment And Consultancy Service by kasheemawo(m): 3:03pm On Jul 22, 2012
i suspect may be they are scammers because i could not remember if i apply to them b4
Re: Vina Recruitment And Consultancy Service by debash606: 12:41pm On Jul 23, 2012
Hi forum,
Please we must be careful with scammers,i also receieved the same message this morning,but i was able to traced the actual company profile. Below are the deatails should anyone want to explore further.

email: vinaconsult@consultant. com
vinaconsultant@consultant. com

Regards,

Bash.
Re: Vina Recruitment And Consultancy Service by vitust: 5:04pm On Jul 27, 2013
Vina Consultancy Agency is real,because they contact me and friend but I did not take it serious but my friend went ahead with them,Now he is working in Canada.I applied again but still waiting to hear from them.
They are not scammers.
Vitus
Re: Vina Recruitment And Consultancy Service by vitust: 5:06pm On Jul 27, 2013
VINA CONSULTANCY AGENCY IS REAL, BECAUSE THEY CONTACT ME AND FRIEND BUT I DID NOT TAKE IT SERIOUS BUT MY FRIEND WENT AHEAD WITH THEM, NOW HE IS WORKING IN CANADA. I APPLIED AGAIN BUT STILL WAITING TO HEAR FROM THEM.
THEY ARE NOT SCAMMERS.
VITUS

[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Vina Recruitment And Consultancy Service by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 27, 2013
kasheemawo: vina recruitment and consultancy base in USA sent msg to scan my credendials to them;house how true are they
be very careful, don't give anyone any dime. Becareful, there a lot of scammers out here. DONT GIVE ANYONE A DIME not even for VISA FEE. BE WARNED
Re: Vina Recruitment And Consultancy Service by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 27, 2013
vitust: VINA CONSULTANCY AGENCY IS REAL, BECAUSE THEY CONTACT ME AND FRIEND BUT I DID NOT TAKE IT SERIOUS BUT MY FRIEND WENT AHEAD WITH THEM, NOW HE IS WORKING IN CANADA. I APPLIED AGAIN BUT STILL WAITING TO HEAR FROM THEM.
THEY ARE NOT SCAMMERS.
VITUS

[color=#006600][/color]
pls, why are you just commenting for the first time? You registered 2009 as your profile reads.
Re: Vina Recruitment And Consultancy Service by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 27, 2013
Pls becareful, a lot of scammers come on nairaland to protect their scams from being exposed. BE WARNED. DONT PAY ANYONE.
Re: Vina Recruitment And Consultancy Service by cigie(m): 7:43pm On Jul 27, 2013
SCAM ALERT!!!
Re: Vina Recruitment And Consultancy Service by kasheemawo(m): 12:20pm On Aug 19, 2013
vitust: VINA CONSULTANCY AGENCY IS REAL, BECAUSE THEY CONTACT ME AND FRIEND BUT I DID NOT TAKE IT SERIOUS BUT MY FRIEND WENT AHEAD WITH THEM, NOW HE IS WORKING IN CANADA. I APPLIED AGAIN BUT STILL WAITING TO HEAR FROM THEM.
THEY ARE NOT SCAMMERS.
VITUS

[color=#006600][/color]
i didnt apply to them in the first instance
Re: Vina Recruitment And Consultancy Service by vitust: 5:54pm On Aug 19, 2013
slimmy05: be very careful, don't give anyone any dime. Becareful, there a lot of scammers out here. DONT GIVE ANYONE A DIME not even for VISA FEE. BE WARNED
slimmy05: pls, why are you just commenting for the first time? You registered 2009 as your profile reads.

When do you expect me to comment? they are real unless some is impersonating them. can someone please send me the email which contacted him/her let me compare with the one I used to correspond with them
Vitus
Re: Vina Recruitment And Consultancy Service by vitust: 5:57pm On Aug 19, 2013
slimmy05: pls, why are you just commenting for the first time? You registered 2009 as your profile reads.

When do you expect me to comment? they are real unless someone is impersonating them. Can someone please send me the email or number which contacted him/her as Vina Agency let me compare with the one I used to correspond with them
Vitus
Re: Vina Recruitment And Consultancy Service by Kellygold(f): 1:50pm On Sep 10, 2014
You dont need a spiritualist to tell you that this is a Scam agency.

Read more on their scam activities on these links
http://spamdb.vp44.com/emails/nov12/nov12-101.php

http://www.translationdirectory.com/scams/scam_e-mails_0086.php

You can even google it. Search for Vina Recruitment & Consultancy
Re: Vina Recruitment And Consultancy Service by adeakeem(m): 3:57pm On Sep 10, 2014
vitust: Vina Consultancy Agency is real,because they contact me and friend but I did not take it serious but my friend went ahead with them,Now he is working in Canada.I applied again but still waiting to hear from them.
They are not scammers.
Vitus

Scam
Re: Vina Recruitment And Consultancy Service by dmcdad: 6:00pm On Sep 10, 2014
vitust:

When do you expect me to comment? they are real unless someone is impersonating them. Can someone please send me the email or number which contacted him/her as Vina Agency let me compare with the one I used to correspond with them
Vitus
Agent. Well played.

(1) (Reply)

New Vacancy In Abuja / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Test For Dec 2013. / Please What Exactly Am I Doing Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.