Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,575 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

Graduate Studies In Ottawa - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Graduate Studies In Ottawa (2440 Views)

FUT Minna Post-graduate Studies 2013/2014. Anyone? / Pains Of Undergoing Post Graduate Studies In Benue State University Makurdi / Online Post Graduate Studies (m.sc Or Pgd) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graduate Studies In Ottawa by sirwebs(m): 12:30pm On Apr 06, 2006
I just got an admission to study a masters degree course in canada-uni of ottawa. Can somebody tell me if i can pay the tuition in installments. Most importantly any Nigerian guys studying in ottawa can you help me with accomodation arrangements off campus? i guess that will be cheaper. Please i need all the info i can get? Thanks, Nnaemeka ijioma.
Re: Graduate Studies In Ottawa by Hotstepper(f): 2:39pm On Apr 06, 2006
at first, when i saw "nnaemeka", I thought it was ma name, lol, well I attend school in toronto Canada but alwayz in Otatwa which is were I used 2 live before. I know lotz of people in Ottawa and at Uni. of Ottawa, well, I think u can pay your school fees per semester if u like and yea, living off campus will be cheaper for u. i hope someone that attends Uni. of Ottawa is in here, Another thing you can do is to confirm all these from the school by e-mailing them esp. concerning school fees. Do u have friends in canada or even ottawa? holla back
Re: Graduate Studies In Ottawa by franqfyn: 2:38pm On Sep 16, 2006
hey guys i really need to study in canada,but havent made up my mind which place particularly.i just need info on some really good uni. over there.holla back.fyn
Re: Graduate Studies In Ottawa by Hotstepper(f): 5:34pm On Sep 16, 2006
all the unis in Canada are good, Make ur choice and apply
Re: Graduate Studies In Ottawa by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 16, 2006
franqfyn:

hey guys i really need to study in canada,but havent made up my mind which place particularly.i just need info on some really good uni. over there.holla back.fyn

I just got an admission to study a masters degree course in canada-uni of ottawa. Can somebody tell me if i can pay the tuition in installments. Most importantly any Nigerian guys studying in ottawa can you help me with accomodation arrangements off campus? i guess that will be cheaper. Please i need all the info i can get? Thanks,  Nnaemeka ijioma.

Hey, visit their website and check out the International Student's section at http://www.uottawa.ca/international/students/index.html. They should have people who will provide information for you and hook you up with some Nigerians down there. Good luck man.
Re: Graduate Studies In Ottawa by ehimaibernard: 11:00am On Oct 07, 2021
Good day all. Please assist. I have some questions.
My wife just got admission for masters degree to study in Uni. of Ottawa for Winter 2022.
1. I will like to know the next steps to take, as she has accepted the offer.
2. Also if the rest of this year will be enough to process all the requirements to meet up with the start.
Hotstepper:
at first, when i saw "nnaemeka", I thought it was ma name, lol, well I attend school in toronto Canada but alwayz in Otatwa which is were I used 2 live before. I know lotz of people in Ottawa and at Uni. of Ottawa, well, I think u can pay your school fees per semester if u like and yea, living off campus will be cheaper for u. i hope someone that attends Uni. of Ottawa is in here, Another thing you can do is to confirm all these from the school by e-mailing them esp. concerning school fees. Do u have friends in canada or even ottawa? holla back
Re: Graduate Studies In Ottawa by ehimaibernard: 11:58pm On Sep 03, 2022
Good day all. Please assist. I have been trying to make payment for IHS with my dollar card from FCMB (dom account), but it is declining.
Please who has any idea what could be wrong. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Online Registration For The Nigerian Air Force 2016 Recruitment. / The Top Ten Best Universities In Nigeria / Help! Can An NCE Holder Apply Direct Entry Engineering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.