Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,682 members, 7,823,924 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Beware Of AP Oilfield Services Vacancies; Itz Fake - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Beware Of AP Oilfield Services Vacancies; Itz Fake (2906 Views)

Beware Of Ap Oilfield Services Itz Fake / Dovewell Oilfield Services - Top Urgent / Careers @atlantic Marine & Oilfield Services Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of AP Oilfield Services Vacancies; Itz Fake by Jayriel: 9:41pm On Jul 22, 2012
My fellow nairalanders it will interest u to know that these heartless men has developed another format for defrauding job seekers. This time around they have built a website and the company's name they are using AP oilfielf services to do their work now. My cousin got a mail from them and sent it to me for verification because am working with another company own by Otedole d owner of AP too. Luckly my cousin I asked our HR and she said dat there is no such publication. I posted as a warning to all the NL.BEWARE
Re: Beware Of AP Oilfield Services Vacancies; Itz Fake by unikazzy(m): 5:04am On Jul 23, 2012
thks bro.....God will bless u for this
Re: Beware Of AP Oilfield Services Vacancies; Itz Fake by Mekozoral: 9:40pm On Jul 31, 2012
Yes oooo it's serious scam, I got a mail from them today,they are firstcLass fraudsters.
Re: Beware Of AP Oilfield Services Vacancies; Itz Fake by Godxn: 11:47am On Aug 02, 2012
Please i got dis email, is it fake or real. So that i wil know what to do
Re: Beware Of AP Oilfield Services Vacancies; Itz Fake by Jayriel: 3:54pm On Aug 02, 2012
What else do you want to hear. Use your tongue to count your teeth ok. If you have excess naira why not go to motherless baby's house and give them the money and they ll pray 4 u and most importantly God's blessings instead of giving your money to some bastards who ll use it on woman and clubs. THEY ARE SCAMMERS.
Re: Beware Of AP Oilfield Services Vacancies; Itz Fake by joshadeyemi: 12:03am On Aug 06, 2012
These idiots sent me the same mail too..these guys are really crazy

Attention : Candidate

Attached is the soft copy of job offer letter from AP Oilfield Services limited,you are required to go through the soft copy of the letter as attached and send to us the requirements as outlined in the letter.

To instantly check your posted location and training number go to the below link and fill the short form correctly and submit only once to receive response to your email address

http://apos-enquiryform.ueuo.......

Make sure every information sent to us is correct as any misinformation will result to disqualification.

Best regards

Human-resources Department
AP Oilfield Services limited.
Email: info@apoilfield-ng.tk
Phone: +2348102435418
Re: Beware Of AP Oilfield Services Vacancies; Itz Fake by joshadeyemi: 12:06am On Aug 06, 2012
I think its easier to detect that this is a fraud sef....

No interview, no nothing just job offer like ..........haba!
Re: Beware Of AP Oilfield Services Vacancies; Itz Fake by ochoekwy(m): 2:04pm On Aug 14, 2012
my brothers and sisters i got the same mail ohhhh,and i almost fell for it ohh,but what baffles me is that they are using forte oil plc account and also zenith bank..and these organisations are not coming out to deny the whole stuff...why?
Re: Beware Of AP Oilfield Services Vacancies; Itz Fake by aloepower: 11:50am On Nov 07, 2012
Thank God for this site. they ask me to pay N18,000 to fountain partnership 0005707398GTB.Because am not NEBOSH certified. So i need to register with the company in order to sit for NEBOSH Training through the company. and the offer is ending today.
i just told myself this look too easy and i decided to log their name into Google and i find that they have been expose here.
Thank you all.
Re: Beware Of AP Oilfield Services Vacancies; Itz Fake by milikiyoo(m): 8:59am On Dec 13, 2012
†ђi̶̲̥̅̊s is mine. It just came †ђi̶̲̥̅̊s M̤̣̲̣̥̈̇ό̲̣̣̣̥я̲̣̣̥и̲̮̣̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇и̲̮̣̥̅̊G̲̣̣̣̥ aπϑ I decided τ̲̅ȍ google it. Thank you guys for opening our eyes here.
"Dear Okezie Michael Osinachi,

Congratulations, this is to inform you that after proper review of your application and resume on your job search with AP Oilfield Services, our screening and recruiting board has found you eligible for our trainee in the 2013 APOS training programme and as such have by this letter invited you to be one of our esteemed Trainee. We therefore using this email to invite you for an oral interview in order to satisfy our conscience before issuing an appointment Letter.

This is to confirm your ref number as stated below:

Batch No: 42/APOS/13/JBM

Date of Interview: Friday,22nd December 2012

Time of Interview: 10.AM

Venue of Interview: EKO HOTELS & SUITES

Plot

1415 Adetokunbo Ademola Street, Kuramo Waters, Victoria Island, Lagos.

Must come with the below requirements:

1.Academic Certificate

2.NEBOSH Certificate

3.HSE Level 3 Certificate

4.2 Sized Photo-passport

NOTE:For candidates that have not done the NEBOSH and the HSE training should contact the Sunej global consult/Nigerian Institute of Safety professionals for registration and training certification before the interview date.To register for the upcoming HSE/NEBOSH training contact the below contact person:

Contact Person: Henry Akah

Phone: 07059604426

We look forward to seeing you soon.

Humanresources Department

AP Oilfield Services Limited

29 Azikiwe Street,

Finima,Bonny Island,

Rivers State , Nigeria.

Phone: 08102435418.

God help us!

(1) (Reply)

Massive Recruitment At Rovedana Limited, 17th May, 2019 / Dpr Is Inviting-this Saturday Is The Day! / Global Fleet Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.