Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Anti-christ Found Among Christians - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Anti-christ Found Among Christians (558 Views)

Putting God First: Modern-Day Idolatry Among Christians Today / 12 Signs Of Self-righteousness And Pharisee-ism Among Christians Today / T.b Josuah(the Rise Of A Nigerian Anti Christ ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anti-christ Found Among Christians by chiefdiye(m): 11:18pm On Jul 22, 2012
When i was hearing this for the first time i doubt it,not until i went on reseach.according to revelation13: about the beast,it said the name of the beast is çalculated to be the number it will give people.666,REVELATION 13:18.am not try to talk bad of the xtian but clerify them.REVELATION 13:9..there was this thing writen on POPE hat which reads, VICARIUS FILII DEI.in latin VICARIUS means substituting for or in place of,FILII means Son while DEI means GOd . the books all writen in Latin before translating to other languages. From the above meaning we have pope to be substituting for son of God on earth..he that have ear let him hear.the calculation is done like this
V=5
I=1
C=100
A=0 no value
R=0
I=1
U=5
S=0
====112
F=0
I=1
L=50
I=1
I=1
====53
D=500
E=0
I=1
====501
112+53+501
===666===
revelation13:18
the above calculation was done in roman numera.
Re: Anti-christ Found Among Christians by chiefdiye(m): 11:23pm On Jul 22, 2012
In doubt of any word hear pls go on research
Re: Anti-christ Found Among Christians by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jul 22, 2012
Oh i see. pope is the antichrist right? btw, you dont sound like a christian and if truely you aren't one, why the stress? leave the riddles for christians to solve and mind your own business
Re: Anti-christ Found Among Christians by Johnchike(m): 12:35am On Jul 23, 2012
Your calculation is wrong. 'U' can't be 5. But rather 'U' has no value. Only 'V' is 5. VICARIUS. Wrong calculation. Wrong theory. Wrong assumption. Wrong accusation. Wrong motive. The Pope can't be the anti-christ. Think again!

(1) (Reply)

Happiness Is Temporary,Joy Is Permanent! / The Faith, Our Lifestyle And The Speed Of ENDTIME. / I Pray That Boko Haram Should Prosper And Have Success!!!-the Words Of Mr Anony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.