Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,487 members, 7,816,153 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Buying Stuffs From The Uk!!! - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Buying Stuffs From The Uk!!! (655 Views)

20pcs Elizabeth Arden Sunflowers EDT From The UK Wholesale ₦1950 / High Quality Men's Shoes From The UK In Stock For Wholesale Buyers / Original Huggies Made In The Uk For Sale(N2,700). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buying Stuffs From The Uk!!! by eseogene: 3:30pm On Jul 23, 2012
Hi guys,

Do you want to buy authentic stuffs from Europe and be guaranteed delivery? Whatever stuffs you are planning on buying e.g. men's, women's, kids clothing, phones, computing accessories etc (even secondhand stuffs i.e. 'okrika') hook me up on eseoghene2@gmail.com and I can help you get these stuffs at cheap price and be delivered to you in Naija.

(1) (Reply)

Step Into The Future Now / 500k Bulk GSM Numbers Available / Red Hat Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.