Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,385 members, 7,830,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Jobs For Sociologist, Psychologist And Midwives - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs For Sociologist, Psychologist And Midwives (823 Views)

Vacancies: Medical Doctors, Staff Nurses And Midwives, Hmo Officer / Nurses And Midwives Needed Urgently / Am A Sociologist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jobs For Sociologist, Psychologist And Midwives by greygoblings(m): 3:57pm On Jul 23, 2012
A reputable institution seeks the services of a sociologist, psychologist and a midwife with masters degree and the prospects of studying a phd or is already enrolled to study in the above fields with genuine evidence. The chosen candidate should be ready to work in eastern nigeria. Accomodation will be provided. At least one year working exp. is favourable. The candidate should be ready to teach students in his area of study. Interested candidates should send his or her cv to greygoblings@gmail.com. Deadline is in three weeks from this post. Thanks.
Re: Jobs For Sociologist, Psychologist And Midwives by poj(m): 5:29pm On Jul 25, 2012
I ve forwarded my c.v to your mail. Thanks for d info
Re: Jobs For Sociologist, Psychologist And Midwives by poj(m): 6:38pm On Jul 25, 2012
Can you supply another e mail address as d one u gave is bouncing mails.
Re: Jobs For Sociologist, Psychologist And Midwives by greygoblings(m): 11:34pm On Jul 25, 2012
poj: Can you supply another e mail address as d one u gave is bouncing mails.
i received your mail and i've replied you. Note that it's a university job in a nursing department. Wish you the best.

(1) (Reply)

Career Opportunity In A Multi National Firm!! / Pre-NYSC Job Is Needed! / Graduate Customer Service Officer At May& Baker Nigeria Plc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.