Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

I Will Become Born Again - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Will Become Born Again (1773 Views)

How Can One Identify A True Born Again Christian? / Divorce Rates Amongst Born-again Christians Compared To Other Groups / Do Catholics Believe in Being Born Again? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Become Born Again by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:38pm On Jul 23, 2012
because i believe in re-incarnation.
Re: I Will Become Born Again by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 23, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:
congrats cool cool cool cool
Re: I Will Become Born Again by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 23, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:
Is that the only reason?
Re: I Will Become Born Again by Areaboy2(m): 6:14pm On Jul 23, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

can you explain how you came to this belief? undecided
Re: I Will Become Born Again by DevotedOne(m): 9:40pm On Jul 23, 2012
In The Name of the Most Merciful, the All Merciful God. As salaamu alaykum, everyone. Ramadhan Mubarak!

If you have a thorough understanding of The Holy Qur'an, then you should study these books -- downloadable:

[url=http://books.google.com/books?id=JwEWAAAAYAAJ&printsec=frontcover&dq=apocalypse+Unsealed&source=gbs_book_other_versions_r&cad=2#v=onepage&q=apocalypse%20Unsealed&f=false]The Apocalypse Unsealed[/url]

Sermon on the mount ~

The Restored New Testament ~ 819 pages 14.4 MB

The Magical Message...

Reincarnation in the N.T. ~

Peace. DevotedOne
Re: I Will Become Born Again by buzugee(m): 9:42pm On Jul 23, 2012
welcome into the light.
Re: I Will Become Born Again by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:51pm On Jul 23, 2012
toba: congrats cool cool cool cool

Thank You cool

Reyginus: Is that the only reason?

the other reason being, i know i will die when i become old.

Area_boy:

can you explain how you came to this belief? undecided

as a Pagan Traditionalist, let me explain to you:

first remember that i believe in 2 sides of the world. the material world (the tangible world) and the immaterial/spiritual world (the intangible world). both form some kind of a parallel universe i s'pose. requires some more research. .

now, The basic Law of Nature - The Law of Physics states that (material) energy can neither be created nor destroyed. it is conserved., i.e., it will move elsewhere. {you must have studied this in school in physics class}
In the same way, Spiritual Energy (the soul) can neither be created nor destroyed. it is conserved. i.e., it will move to another body. now i am not sure if it can move to a non-living object as well. considerable research needs to be done on that matter.

DevotedOne: In The Name of the Most Merciful, the All Merciful God. As salaamu alaykum, everyone. Ramadhan Mubarak!

If you have a thorough understanding of The Holy Qur'an, then you should study these books -- downloadable:

[url=http://books.google.com/books?id=JwEWAAAAYAAJ&printsec=frontcover&dq=apocalypse+Unsealed&source=gbs_book_other_versions_r&cad=2#v=onepage&q=apocalypse%20Unsealed&f=false]The Apocalypse Unsealed[/url]

Sermon on the mount ~

The Restored New Testament ~ 819 pages 14.4 MB

The Magical Message...

Reincarnation in the N.T. ~

Peace. DevotedOne

i dont use firewood or paper. i have an electric oven. Thank you for the offer though. .:/

buzugee: welcome into the light.

yes light in darkness. darkness in light. i was always in light though i dwell in darkness. .
Re: I Will Become Born Again by Areaboy2(m): 11:38pm On Jul 23, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

Thank You cool

the other reason being, i know i will die when i become old.

as a Pagan Traditionalist, let me explain to you:

first remember that i believe in 2 sides of the world. the material world (the tangible world) and the immaterial/spiritual world (the intangible world). both form some kind of a parallel universe i s'pose. requires some more research. .

now, The basic Law of Nature - The Law of Physics states that (material) energy can neither be created nor destroyed. it is conserved., i.e., it will move elsewhere. {you must have studied this in school in physics class}
In the same way, Spiritual Energy (the soul) can neither be created nor destroyed. it is conserved. i.e., it will move to another body. now i am not sure if it can move to a non-living object as well. considerable research needs to be done on that matter.

i dont use firewood or paper. i have an electric oven. Thank you for the offer though. .:/

yes light in darkness. darkness in light. i was always in light though i dwell in darkness. .

I agree with your premise but not your conclusion. which has one major point that can be called a "flaw". How can you be certain there is such a thing as spiritual energy.? It has to exist first before it can be conserved or converted.

Someone said once that you can see that when you dream. But dreaming and dying are two different things. one has an active brain and the other has a dead brain. How can we then prove the existence of souls?
Re: I Will Become Born Again by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:58pm On Jul 23, 2012
Area_boy:

I agree with your premise but not your conclusion. which has one major point that can be called a "flaw". How can you be certain there is such a thing as spiritual energy.? It has to exist first before it can be conserved or converted.

Someone said once that you can see that when you dream. But dreaming and dying are two different things. one has an active brain and the other has a dead brain. How can we then prove the existence of souls?

as i said, it is all about creating a balance. like good and evil. both exist. hot and cold. you get my drift there is a reflection to everything. in the same way, the Spiritual realm is a reflection of the material realm.

now to your above bolded line, for now, all i can say is for that my friend, you need to stray from the path of blunt facts, into obtuse reasoning. you need to experience. just as the Buddha set out in search of truth and enlightenment, you too must stray into a path that will give you answers to your doubts.
Re: I Will Become Born Again by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:42am On Jul 25, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

This is the only way that you can get born again, by becoming a new creature in Christ, not by reincarnation.
Re: I Will Become Born Again by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:14am On Jul 25, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

This is the only way that you can get born again, by becoming a new creature in Christ, not by reincarnation.

thats is just open brainwashing without reason. . tongue
Re: I Will Become Born Again by DeepSight(m): 6:21am On Jul 25, 2012
Area_boy:

How can we then prove the existence of souls?

1. [from where]- - - > Came to be - - -> WAS - - > [To where?]

2. Energy Balance and the laws of thermodynamics are also highly suggestive. . .

1 Like

Re: I Will Become Born Again by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:08am On Jul 25, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

thats is just open brainwashing without reason. . tongue

You've had enough brainwashing you now need your heart to be washed by the blood of the Lamb.
Re: I Will Become Born Again by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:28am On Jul 25, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

You've had enough brainwashing you now need your heart to be washed by the blood of the Lamb.

no thanks i have a good water supply. i dont need to have a bloodbath.
Re: I Will Become Born Again by DeepSight(m): 7:51am On Jul 25, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

Honestly i don't know how people can still consider human sacrifice to be their salvation. How is that different from the Aztec rituals?

And these same, consider such to be lofty indeed: even looking down on those of us who reject such primitively barbaric notions.

If Jesus has been executed in modern times, the instrument of execution would likely be a gun, a hangman's noose, an electric chair, or lethal injection.

That would mean that you would have either a gun, a hangman's noose, an electric chair, or the injection thingy as the symbol of christianity today, in the same way as the cross [or stake] is: for that was merely the Roman instrument of [tortured] execution.

Disgusting.
Re: I Will Become Born Again by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:22am On Jul 25, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

You surely need to be washed in the blood of the Lamb, it is the precious blood of Jesus which is the blood of God that can wash you whiter than snow.

Re: I Will Become Born Again by DeepSight(m): 8:23am On Jul 25, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

You surely need to be washed in the blood of the Lamb, it is the precious blood of Jesus which is the blood of God.

O, and you surely are a ritualistic devilish animal if you can suggest such a barbaric practice as being washed in another human being's blood.

In fact, you are a vampire.
Re: I Will Become Born Again by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:28am On Jul 25, 2012
Deep Sight:

O, and you surely are a ritualistic devilish animal if you can suggest such a barbaric practice as being washed in another human being's blood.

In fact, you are a vampire.

It is the blood of God who became man so as to make man become the sons of God.

Re: I Will Become Born Again by DeepSight(m): 8:30am On Jul 25, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

So God has blood?

Is God physical, so as to have blood?

Why are you so INTRINSICALLY foolish?
Re: I Will Become Born Again by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:36am On Jul 25, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

talk sense fool. The Spiritual World is intangible.

you see, this is the problem with you xtians! you believe man is superior to ALL with your useless motto, "man created God in his image". in your subconcious, you believe man is God. you practice man-worship. you believe humans are above all creatures, though you dont realise how dependent we are on them and how handicapped we can become without. just remember this. One small piece of rock from outer space can wipe out the entire human species in the blink of an eye and send us off to dino-land. angry angry
Re: I Will Become Born Again by cyrexx: 12:16pm On Jul 25, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

how can you post that while forgetting this:

1 Like

Re: I Will Become Born Again by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:20pm On Jul 25, 2012
Deep Sight:

So God has blood?

Is God physical, so as to have blood?

Why are you so INTRINSICALLY foolish?

This is the kind of reaction Christians get from those who think that they are wiser than God.

"But we preach Christ crucified, to the Jews a stumblingblock, and to the Greeks foolishness" (1 Corinthinans 1:23)

Re: I Will Become Born Again by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:34pm On Jul 25, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

talk sense fool. The Spiritual World is intangible.

you see, this is the problem with you xtians! you believe man is superior to ALL with your useless motto, "man created God in his image". in your subconcious, you believe man is God. you practice man-worship. you believe humans are above all creatures, though you dont realise how dependent we are on them and how handicapped we can become without. just remember this. One small piece of rock from outer space can wipe out the entire human species in the blink of an eye and send us off to dino-land. angry angry

"Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men. For you see your calling, brethren, how that not many mighty, not many noble, are called: But God has chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God has chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty" (1 Corinthinans 1:25-27)

This explains why not many 'wise' folks can get saved because they are wise in their own eyes. The old serpent knew man would always fall for the bait of 'wisdom' and he has been using this to make them to continue to doubt, deny and disobey the living Word of God.
Re: I Will Become Born Again by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:42pm On Jul 25, 2012
cyrexx:

how can you post that while forgetting this:

This is the true picture of the state of a sinner.

Re: I Will Become Born Again by cyrexx: 7:14pm On Jul 25, 2012

Re: I Will Become Born Again by Ptolomeus(m): 7:19pm On Jul 25, 2012
Deep Sight:

Honestly i don't know how people can still consider human sacrifice to be their salvation. How is that different from the Aztec rituals?

And these same, consider such to be lofty indeed: even looking down on those of us who reject such primitively barbaric notions.
If ... many of us strongly reject that demanded human sacrifice Yahweh in the Bible ... We also object to the anger-laden decisions that end with the flood ... we also oppose a parent to sacrifice his son leaving sacrifice hanging on a cross, humiliated ...
It's too much violence, I prefer more ... green and peaceful.
Re: I Will Become Born Again by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:35pm On Jul 26, 2012
@Olaadegbu, you christians decide on what is sin and what is not, thereby making us sin and then try to save us from that. as cyrexx rightly posted, you are trying to impose and run a monopoly on us. ofcourse i wont let you do that. i will fight you to my last breath. . angry angry
Re: I Will Become Born Again by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:31am On Jul 27, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:
@Olaadegbu, you christians decide on what is sin and what is not, thereby making us sin and then try to save us from that. as cyrexx rightly posted, you are trying to impose and run a monopoly on us. ofcourse i wont let you do that. i will fight you to my last breath. . angry angry

cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Read Through ALL The Curses In Deut.28:15-68? / Angry Atheist / Shiloh 2014 [HEAVEN ON EARTH] Live Broadcast, Telecast And Streaming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.