Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

The Richest Man In Africa Is My Neighbour... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Richest Man In Africa Is My Neighbour... (1311 Views)

Grave Of D Richest Man In Kuwait. He Owned Oil Wells,Several Hotels & Properties / Life Lesson: The Richest Man In The Society Of Then. (photo) / The Richest Man In Anambra State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Richest Man In Africa Is My Neighbour... by justdream(m): 12:51am On Jul 24, 2012
For a fact: He is the richest man in Africa and he is living right across my fence. most of you might know who am referring to but the reason am putting this up here is that i need a better paying job right now. How do i approach this neighbor of mine to employ me in his conglomerate? cry
Re: The Richest Man In Africa Is My Neighbour... by Nobody: 12:54am On Jul 24, 2012
I will give a romantic answer since we are in the romance section; date the daughter.

2 Likes

Re: The Richest Man In Africa Is My Neighbour... by Krisshiwan: 10:25am On Jul 25, 2012
Ooopps! Thats belated, may be u ve to try the house girl as all his daughters are MRS.
Re: The Richest Man In Africa Is My Neighbour... by Fellonigerians: 12:45pm On Mar 06, 2013
Kick football over the fence, and go to pick it up there...

(1) (Reply)

See My Pinck Lips Lip Pinck Me / How Much Is Front Page Sold On NL? / If Your Wife Or Girlfriend Did This To Your Pots Would You Still Eat Her Food?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.