Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,552 members, 7,816,339 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Good Stockbrokes Needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Good Stockbrokes Needed (755 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Stockbrokes Needed by Not2bee: 1:39am On Jul 24, 2012
i have been in stock mrkt for some yrs now.And lost alot.i want to start speculatg.so i want a broker who i can deal wit directly .who can deliever 10% on investmnt per mnth.who is involve in daily tradg.who gets the rit info at the rit tim.pls i already hav 3 stockbrokg firm i am registerd wit.dn't try to mrkt ur own.i know all the bullshit they do.i want to speculate or better put make make retun.will give u a try of 1m as start
Re: Good Stockbrokes Needed by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 24, 2012
I work in a stockbroking firm and a cis student.if u really mean what u are saying I could link up with my md,md macts securities.give me a call 08036794087
Re: Good Stockbrokes Needed by Delafruita(m): 1:47pm On Jul 24, 2012
Not2bee: i have been in stock mrkt for some yrs now.And lost alot.i want to start speculatg.so i want a broker who i can deal wit directly .who can deliever 10% on investmnt per mnth.who is involve in daily tradg.who gets the rit info at the rit tim.pls i already hav 3 stockbrokg firm i am registerd wit.dn't try to mrkt ur own.i know all the bullshit they do.i want to speculate or better put make make retun.will give u a try of 1m as start
i'd advise you study the market on your own and just give a stockbroker instructions.it sounds comple but its quite simple.stockbrokers most of the time just want to make a good commmission.if you can lay your hands on the following books and study them,you'd be able to invest properly
-guide for pennh stock investing by donny lowry
-101 investment lessons from the wizards of wall street by micheal sincere
-a zebra in lion country by ralph wanger
-investment psychology explained by martin ping
-market wizards by jack schwager
-one up on wall street by peter lynch
i read the first 2 on the list and for the first time,i was able to buy and sell with good profit within 2months.am sure there a lot of other books that can help
Re: Good Stockbrokes Needed by Not2bee: 12:23am On Jul 29, 2012
@delafruita thnks alot,will look for some of the bks when i get to owri.pls can u post ur no or e mail so that we can be talkg since u trade in the mrkt.thnks
Re: Good Stockbrokes Needed by Delafruita(m): 6:14am On Jul 29, 2012
Not2bee: @delafruita thnks alot,will look for some of the bks when i get to owri.pls can u post ur no or e mail so that we can be talkg since u trade in the mrkt.thnks
08097026097.delafruita@yahoo.com
Re: Good Stockbrokes Needed by 2sexy(m): 6:44am On Jul 29, 2012
Not2bee: i have been in stock mrkt for some yrs now.And lost alot.i want to start speculatg.so i want a broker who i can deal wit directly .who can deliever 10% on investmnt per mnth.who is involve in daily tradg.who gets the rit info at the rit tim.pls i already hav 3 stockbrokg firm i am registerd wit.dn't try to mrkt ur own.i know all the bullshit they do.i want to speculate or better put make make retun.will give u a try of 1m as start

I only have one word for you... Be CAREFUL!
You think a broker will make you money? Dey dia! Go find the meaning of a broker. How much you know about the stock exchange is your only friend here.
Get this book:"buffetology" and you will tank me later. It's written by the daughter in law of the world's greatest investor, Warren Buffet, a wizard in stock market/exchange. People pay him as much as 1 million us dollars just to have dinner and ask him questions. And the book reveals how Warren Buffet trade stocks.

Done and out!
Re: Good Stockbrokes Needed by Not2bee: 1:33pm On Jul 29, 2012
@2sexy thnks for the adivce.any idea whr to get this book.it dsn't look like wat u find in regular bkshop
Re: Good Stockbrokes Needed by Murphy7h4: 2:20pm On Jul 29, 2012
Look good
Re: Good Stockbrokes Needed by 2sexy(m): 3:49pm On Jul 29, 2012
Not2bee: @2sexy thnks for the adivce.any idea whr to get this book.it dsn't look like wat u find in regular bkshop

yeah you are right. You may get one at Success Digest Book shop at isolo. Or goto www.sadcnigeria.org and look for their contact. You should be able to get a phone number or an address there. Contact them and let them direct you on how to get to their bookshop.
Re: Good Stockbrokes Needed by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 30, 2012
I am not marketing my company but just want to chip in my two cents. I have been in the market for a while,the warren buffet,rich dad theories does not work in the nigeria capital market.the market nigeria capital market is information driven. prices go up as a result of anticpated good bonus and dividend or the appointment of a well know nigeria with a magic touch eg dangoter,elumeme.jim ovia,their names would shoot the price of a stock faster than any good year end results.good to read the books but it is best u leaise with a sharp broker who hears tins fast if u actually wants trade for short term and not long term
Re: Good Stockbrokes Needed by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 30, 2012
I am not marketing my company but just want to chip in my two cents. I have been in the market for a while,the warren buffet,rich dad theories does not work in the nigeria capital market.the market nigeria capital market is information driven. prices go up as a result of anticpated good bonus and dividend or the appointment of a well know nigeria with a magic touch eg dangotoe,elumelue.jim ovia,their names would shoot the price of a stock faster than any good year end results.good to read the books but it is best u leaise with a sharp broker who hears tins fast if u actually wants trade for short term and not long term
Re: Good Stockbrokes Needed by Delafruita(m): 8:44pm On Jul 30, 2012
2sexy:

I only have one word for you... Be CAREFUL!
You think a broker will make you money? Dey dia! Go find the meaning of a broker. How much you know about the stock exchange is your only friend here.
Get this book:"buffetology" and you will tank me later. It's written by the daughter in law of the world's greatest investor, Warren Buffet, a wizard in stock market/exchange. People pay him as much as 1 million us dollars just to have dinner and ask him questions. And the book reveals how Warren Buffet trade stocks.

Done and out!
i like warren buffet but in reality,buffetology cant teach you how to invest in penny stocks.warren buffet invests in companies,he acquires stake and rarely does OTC trading.his principles might not give the desired result in this part of the world.
Re: Good Stockbrokes Needed by Delafruita(m): 8:48pm On Jul 30, 2012
suggary: I am not marketing my company but just want to chip in my two cents. I have been in the market for a while,the warren buffet,rich dad theories does not work in the nigeria capital market.the market nigeria capital market is information driven. prices go up as a result of anticpated good bonus and dividend or the appointment of a well know nigeria with a magic touch eg dangoter,elumeme.jim ovia,their names would shoot the price of a stock faster than any good year end results.good to read the books but it is best u leaise with a sharp broker who hears tins fast if u actually wants trade for short term and not long term
with the recent crash in the market,investors now have to do their homework before buying stocks.therez not going to be emotional investment or manipulative investment.stocks will not appreciate based on good earnings,industry average,P/E ratio,etc.the books i recommended will teach all that

(1) (Reply)

WANTED:FINANCIAL PARTNER/N10,000 SOFT LOAN GIVER / Pls, Suggest Attractive Name For Communication Biz / Export And Import Business Opportunities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.