Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,609 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

Ideas Needed Pls - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Ideas Needed Pls (759 Views)

Ideas Needed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ideas Needed Pls by Nobody: 7:24am On Jul 24, 2012
Good day everyone. Pls i really need the help of every computer science studentconcerning a system analysis project which how lecturer gave to us. He told each group to look around for any project topic to emback on and i intend bringing the idea of a security door using an access card or is their any other project ideas that can be worked on. Thank you and God bless you for your support.
Re: Ideas Needed Pls by Chimanet(m): 9:50am On Jul 24, 2012
jon007: Good day everyone. Pls i really need the help of every computer science studentconcerning a system analysis project which how lecturer gave to us. He told each group to look around for any project topic to emback on and i intend bringing the idea of a security door using an access card or is their any other project ideas that can be worked on. Thank you and God bless you for your support.
dis project looks more engineering 2 me, may b u can try something lyk and online banking system. Or u jst luk arround ur area and come out wit an i.t solution dat can help solve problem in ur sch, lyk a library management system. Or even software for manageing student hostel accomodation.
Re: Ideas Needed Pls by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 25, 2012
Think am interested in the software for managing hostel accomodation. But i still need help..plss

(1) (Reply)

Help! I Am Writing About: Travelling Salesman Problem / Features That Can Increase The Number Of Users Of Nairaland / Learning Html - Basic Guides.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.