Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,699 members, 7,844,298 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

The Baptism Of Akpos - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Baptism Of Akpos (1218 Views)

Biography Of Akpos / Laughing Time Again With The Funniest Joke Of Akpos !!! / The Akpos Adventure - Post Only Akpos Story Here. Enjoy! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Baptism Of Akpos by Soocool1(m): 9:35am On Jul 24, 2012
After dipping Akpos three times in water, brother peter said to him, "you are now a new creature, so ur name is no longer Akpos but Paul. From now onwards no more eating of meat. Our church does not eat meat but only fish!
On getting home Akpos, now Paul dipped his meat three times in water and said "u be new creature, so ur new name now na FISH"!

2 Likes

Re: The Baptism Of Akpos by toygod2: 5:40am On Jul 25, 2012
STOP POSTING WITH UR ANUS..............haba
Re: The Baptism Of Akpos by Toheeb31(m): 5:50am On Jul 25, 2012
Lmao... Nice joke, keep ℓ̊τ̲̅ up
Re: The Baptism Of Akpos by Soocool1(m): 7:32am On Jul 25, 2012
toygod2: STOP POSTING WITH UR ANUS..............haba
posting with ur anus?!
I'm sorry, y would i do that?
Re: The Baptism Of Akpos by Dhelake: 8:01am On Jul 25, 2012
Nice one

(1) (Reply)

The Greatest Joke / Omg!!!!!! Y'áll Shud Check Out This Guys....lool / I Swear U Will Laugh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.