Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,820 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Skipping Menstrual Periods Two Months In A Row. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Skipping Menstrual Periods Two Months In A Row. (2282 Views)

Causes Of Irregular Menstrual Periods / Bodyform Responds To Facebook Comment About Periods / Menstrual Periods Nightmare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Skipping Menstrual Periods Two Months In A Row. by Jasiel(f): 12:33pm On Jul 24, 2012
Hello everyone! I just want to find out how normal this is. I've skipped my period for june and july and Its giving me serious cause for concern. I've been reading a lot of stuff  the web about it. Its definitely not pregnancy because I'm not sexually active but I'm still very very worried. I read that the maximum time I should wait is three months but if I wait three months and it still doesn't come, I know i'll be a nervous wreck. This isn't the first time its happening. It first happened when I was about 15 (when I first started my periods) and irregular periods were common. I've missed some other periods but by no longer than a month. Does anybody have any advice or has anybody experienced this?

P.S: I'm NOT sexually active and I'm not on birth control.
Re: Skipping Menstrual Periods Two Months In A Row. by VENUSS(f): 1:14pm On Jul 24, 2012
hey, how old are u? have u tried visitng a good gyneacologist? if no. do so fast.not to scare you. but this are sypmtoms of earrly menopause. the truth be told: if you are old enouf to marry and you have someone ready do so fast. i know its God that gives children. it will be terrible for any woman in my condition rite now. goodluck
Re: Skipping Menstrual Periods Two Months In A Row. by doublekay: 3:02pm On Jul 24, 2012
VENUSS: hey, how old are u? have u tried visitng a good gyneacologist? if no. do so fast.not to scare you. but this are sypmtoms of earrly menopause. the truth be told: if you are old enouf to marry and you have someone ready do so fast. i know its God that gives children. it will be terrible for any woman in my condition rite now. goodluck
good one

@ op my questions 4 u are when it happened to you at first at 15 what did you do to stop it?
How old are you ?
Do you feel any kind of itch around your body, especially private part
Do you feel menstural pains at the supposed time but no discharge
Pls answer the above questions as they will help shape answers to be given to you
Re: Skipping Menstrual Periods Two Months In A Row. by Jasiel(f): 11:05pm On Jul 25, 2012
Hiya! I'm 21 years old, I don't have any itches anywhere, and I don't feel any menstrual pain without seeing blood. That being said, Marriage is not the solution to this issue. I didn't do anything about it when it first happened. I remember skipping the month of march and menstruating in April.
Re: Skipping Menstrual Periods Two Months In A Row. by tuns10: 12:15pm On Jul 26, 2012
I would advise you go see a doctor just to get medical advise

(1) (Reply)

The Wonderful Herb / Meet The World Youngest Mothers Ever / No Ebola Patient Died In Abuja - Says Doctor Who Treated Suspected Patient!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.