Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

11 Suspected Cultists Arrested In Nasarawa - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 11 Suspected Cultists Arrested In Nasarawa (9857 Views)

Suspected Cultists Butcher Man, Dump Body In Waste Bin In Calabar / Graphic Photo: People Gunned By Suspected Cultists In Port Harcourt / 4 Suspected Cultists Arrested For Allegedly Raping A Girl During Initiation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Suspected Cultists Arrested In Nasarawa by Cyberconnect12: 6:10am On Jul 25, 2012
ifihearam: IS THERE ANY DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CULTISTS AND BOKO HARAM IN THE NORTHTHEY SHOUgrin TREAT THEM AS THESAME JOOR
Re: 11 Suspected Cultists Arrested In Nasarawa by conceptfx7(m): 7:36am On Jul 25, 2012
Ogaga4Luv: [size=13pt]I do not even know what is the problem with the Nigerian police . I have been a victim of this same issue they are always found of suspecting the innocent people that doesn't do anything . I read the story but it doesn't really have any meaning at all. If you are a Nigerian and really understand you'll know that the Nigerian police are becoming something else in the society i was a victim of their plenty criminal accusation back then . I have seen and heard true reality stories how the Nigerian police would just go into streets or those kind ghetto regions at night and would be messing up random people that didn't commit any crime. I am really sad about this issues of injustice in Nigeria according to the story the boys were only seen as suspect - as for the various dangerous weapons that was claimed to be found on them theres no evidence some set of untrained Nigerian police can do anything to improve their ranks, --The clubs, machetes, knives and axes were recovered maybe be placed on them by the same so called police... another point is , why should they be fighting against cultism when they can never stop it and also i am a strong cultist and even their D.P.O's are involved in cultism back home i run things with the so called police they are still the same people supplying us with Guns when we cultist need to cast anything or place...honestly , i need to build up my terror armies again !! [/size]
Bros dat mean during urr own time when dy arrest yu,,police don't make mistake becos u are a cultist/criminal...... Regarding to yur end statement. But tell us which frat u dy that time?
Re: 11 Suspected Cultists Arrested In Nasarawa by fesse(f): 8:32am On Jul 25, 2012
Ogaga4Luv: [size=13pt]I do not even know what is the problem with the Nigerian police . I have been a victim of this same issue they are always found of suspecting the innocent people that doesn't do anything . I read the story but it doesn't really have any meaning at all. If you are a Nigerian and really understand you'll know that the Nigerian police are becoming something else in the society i was a victim of their plenty criminal accusation back then . I have seen and heard true reality stories how the Nigerian police would just go into streets or those kind ghetto regions at night and would be messing up random people that didn't commit any crime. I am really sad about this issues of injustice in Nigeria according to the story the boys were only seen as suspect - as for the various dangerous weapons that was claimed to be found on them theres no evidence some set of untrained Nigerian police can do anything to improve their ranks, --The clubs, machetes, knives and axes were recovered maybe be placed on them by the same so called police... another point is , why should they be fighting against cultism when they can never stop it and also i am a strong cultist and even their D.P.O's are involved in cultism back home i run things with the so called police they are still the same people supplying us with Guns when we cultist need to cast anything or place...honestly , i need to build up my terror armies again !! [/size]

Devil so you are back to Nairaland again. Where have you father Lucifer chased you to? HolyGhost fire will keep tormenting you till the day you will welcome Christ in your life. The innocent souls you wasted will keep hunting for you. Bas.tard
Re: 11 Suspected Cultists Arrested In Nasarawa by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 25, 2012
Ayatullah:
THIS IS THE ISRAEL YOU NIGERIAN CHRISTIANS ARE FOOLISHLY APPRECIATING.......READ THE QURAN AND EMBRACE ISLAM.
And so?
Do they go there bcuz of d Jews? Or bcuz of Gay Tourists? Bcuz of d connection wt thier faith. So Bleep off, go swallow rock.

Are they not practising WitchCraft in ur so called Saudi Arabia? Some women (indigenes of Saudi) were condemned of it recently. So check urself b4 condemning others. Jihad cuzd ds so calld BH, though u disown dem now.
Re: 11 Suspected Cultists Arrested In Nasarawa by Dipwater(m): 10:16am On Jul 25, 2012
fesse:

Devil so you are back to Nairaland again. Where have you father Lucifer chased you to? HolyGhost fire will keep tormenting you till the day you will welcome Christ in your life. The innocent souls you wasted will keep hunting for you. Bas.tard

Laughing in 7 nigeria languages
Its not all cultist that are killers

@ogaga u talk too much, u were probably a bloody jew wen u were in skull
Re: 11 Suspected Cultists Arrested In Nasarawa by Ayatullah(m): 3:30pm On Jul 25, 2012
@tonyfrenzy, I have already swallowed a whole mountain and that explained why I stand 'gidigba' like Olumo Rock! The fact that you admitted Saudi Arabia condemned those witches should be enough evidence that no nonsense is tolerated their unlike in Christianity where all rubbish goes..........from gay pastors to all the devil approves!!! Better run to beautiful ISLAM.
Re: 11 Suspected Cultists Arrested In Nasarawa by Toppie2(f): 10:18pm On Jul 25, 2012
Ayatullah: @tonyfrenzy, I have already swallowed a whole mountain and that explained why I stand 'gidigba' like Olumo Rock! The fact that you admitted Saudi Arabia condemned those witches should be enough evidence that no nonsense is tolerated their unlike in Christianity where all rubbish goes..........from gay pastors to all the devil approves!!! Better run to beautiful ISLAM.
what's this one talking gan an naw. Bokoworefa how does this relate to the topic being discussed. Why can't you just face your beastiful islam and leave us alone to worship whoever we prefer? Or better still if u nt comfortable u can swallow some grenade to digest the olumo rock in ur belly. Cheeeewwww!
Re: 11 Suspected Cultists Arrested In Nasarawa by Toppie2(f): 10:35pm On Jul 25, 2012
Ayatullah: @tonyfrenzy, I have already swallowed a whole mountain and that explained why I stand 'gidigba' like Olumo Rock! The fact that you admitted Saudi Arabia condemned those witches should be enough evidence that no nonsense is tolerated their unlike in Christianity where all rubbish goes..........from gay pastors to all the devil approves!!! Better run to beautiful ISLAM.
and who are you to condemn other religions after all the pain, sorrow, agony,physical and emotional trauma your 'pieceful' religion has caused this country? I can c u're such a parochial being, next time have some deep thinking before engaging ur fingers.
Re: 11 Suspected Cultists Arrested In Nasarawa by ldpele(m): 3:08pm On Jul 26, 2012
Richy.:

You are right man. some times they do not even know whom they are looking for.They just pick those who knows next to nothing about Cult activities. I was a victim of their harassment when I was in the university. just Imagine a freaking year one student with GST 101 in his JAMBITE bag; a cultist I never knew that plain uniformed police suspects any one with bags if u are a guy in those days.that was how dumb they were then. Although my school was known nation wide not for education but Cult activities.so sometimes we study with plain uniformed police without knowing it.

GST 101 & CHE 231 were my favourite courses then
Re: 11 Suspected Cultists Arrested In Nasarawa by usher23(m): 10:07pm On Apr 13, 2015
My name is Johnson iI am much interested in the church of Satan. Thanks!!!
Re: 11 Suspected Cultists Arrested In Nasarawa by usher23(m): 10:12pm On Apr 13, 2015
My name is Johnson. My main motive, is to become a member of the church of Satan. But I don't know how to go about it. Pls, can anybody help me out. Here is my E-mail. omezi.johnson@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Soldiers In Abia Seize 50,000 Litres Of Stolen Crude Oil / 3 Guys Used A Lady For A Ritual In Public: But People Thought It Was A Skit(vid) / 8 FCT Residents Regain Freedom From Kidnappers After Paying N5m Ransom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.