Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Are There Nigerians Interested In Investing In Internet Startups - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Are There Nigerians Interested In Investing In Internet Startups (766 Views)

Need A Guru In Internet Marketing For A Bussiness Deal Partnership / Tabs Not Showing In Internet Explorer. / The 3 Reasons Why Kenya Is Beating Nigeria In Internet Business Opportunities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are There Nigerians Interested In Investing In Internet Startups by ayo84(m): 3:03pm On Jul 24, 2012
We all heard about jason noku who was able to secure funding of over $8 million for iroko tv,iroko music etc.
A lot os startups in kenya and south Africa are receiving funding to start off.
Are there Nigerian funds and venture capital companies willing to invest in start up ideas.
Re: Are There Nigerians Interested In Investing In Internet Startups by Seun(m): 3:37pm On Jul 24, 2012
Look for a business idea that doesn't require much investment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are There Nigerians Interested In Investing In Internet Startups by Tgirl4real(f): 3:43pm On Jul 24, 2012
It will be difficult to find
Re: Are There Nigerians Interested In Investing In Internet Startups by mrperfect(m): 4:13pm On Jul 24, 2012
There is no such system in the country I know about.
Re: Are There Nigerians Interested In Investing In Internet Startups by ayo84(m): 4:46pm On Jul 24, 2012
Well the business model of an internet startup ,you can start one without an investment, but as it grows, you start realising that you need money to expand and cover more areas,especially if you want to take on the world and make much revenue.

Please seun can i contact you privately for a business proposition i have for nairaland on a startup collaboration.
Please send me an email : dutonialmx@gmail.com

Banks and Micro-finance institutions should seriously consider investing in start ups.
Re: Are There Nigerians Interested In Investing In Internet Startups by Ojukwu24(m): 5:42pm On Jul 24, 2012
Start small and when they see how good it is, they will come looking for you.
Re: Are There Nigerians Interested In Investing In Internet Startups by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 24, 2012
I know Jim Ovia Foundation is interested in Android App developers.
Re: Are There Nigerians Interested In Investing In Internet Startups by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 24, 2012
ofcourse there are some business that do not require start up capital. U could decide to to sell web hosting. All you need do is collect money from ppl and buy the hosting and domain for them and keep small change. You could decide to get adsense account for people professionsional cos at the moment adsense isn't an easy task to get approved. Another one is being an SEO Manager, helping people do SEO for their site in order to gain organic traffic and make money daily from their site. All these require zero capital to start up. SEO is quite lucrative cos that is what i am into. My clients are happy because they get a steady traffic.. That is my own point of view.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Free Tutorial On How To Make Money Online!!!!!!!! / Wanted To Get A Simple Website With My Name / How To Browse And Download Unlimited With Mtn Bis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.