Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Please Nairalander's I Need Positive Advice On This, Badoo/bbm Dating - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Please Nairalander's I Need Positive Advice On This, Badoo/bbm Dating (1472 Views)

Do You Know Anyother Dating Site Asides Badoo / Www.badoo.com A Place To Meet Any Person In Your City. / I Need A Hiv Positive Guy For Serious Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Nairalander's I Need Positive Advice On This, Badoo/bbm Dating by Royaldon84(m): 4:08pm On Jul 24, 2012
I am a young graduate, I am based in owerri, currently I work with a private firm with low salary income. A friend of mine that stay's in onitsha introduced me to BADOO website so I downloaded it on blackberry and since then I have being chatting and hooking up with babes from different locations but this particular babe her location is showing owerri and that her distance is 4.3km away from me, so I chatted up we exchanged BB pin and phone number, she told me she in uniben and I keep telling she is in owerri, for one this has been the subject of our ping and phone call meanwhile she have sent me her pix and I sent mine, ok I decided to invited her over from benin as she said she was, but she asked me to send her 2k for transport, I said ok and I ask her to send her account details, but within me I am not convinced that she is real, so I ask which branch she opened the account from she said is in okigwe branch in the same imo state, so after two days I told her I will not be around for the weekend that I am travelling out owerri and I pleaded with her to answer my midnight call so that we can sort things out, I took her on awares to ask her so keen question about her family and it was diffcult for her to say where her parents stays first she said the stay in Aba before saying that she lied that her parent stays in umuahia, after two days I called for a very lenghty time and ask to send me her BB location and she did not, I ask her to send me her facebook I'd she said she is not on facebook so I told to delete me and never to call me again so she then opened up and told me she is in owerri in Aladinma area so since that I told her let us see and she is saying we can't see till next week thursday but all these while she have being striaght for once and is either she lied or she have excuses to give and all those things is pissing me off but each time I complain and tell her about those things she say I nag's. Meanwhile I have not invested financially on her except the credit I spend calling her. But from the picture I saw she is beautiful and the things she says to be she sounds like a nice person waking me up at night to pray and all dat and is as if we dating now now becos she calls me and I call her and we say we miss each other but I have not seen her before except the pix she send to me. Finally on sunday my Bis expired and I reachared it in less than 30mins so wen I called at night, she was like my bis expired and I recharged it immediately that her own will soon expire and that I will recharge hers and I picked offence on that by asking recharge her bis as what, boyfriend, friend I have nt seen or one of her mugus or magas and I vexed and I told her to delete me from her bbm and she did.
Pls Nairalander advice me on what to do becos is as if I am feeling something for her and I can't figure it out and I have being calling and we have being talking after wen I ask her to delete me.
Positive advice thanks.
Re: Please Nairalander's I Need Positive Advice On This, Badoo/bbm Dating by mymissingrib(m): 8:38am On Aug 24, 2014
she is scammer move far away from her
Re: Please Nairalander's I Need Positive Advice On This, Badoo/bbm Dating by newspapers: 10:26am On Nov 02, 2015
According to the Tutor on http://www.newscabal.com/2015/11/02/www-badoo-com-signup-download-badoo-messenger/ Badoo has quite genuine and real girls. It all depends on what you looking for.

BUT, online is not the best of places to make such life-changing decisions. Go your MAMA house fine better babe marry my guy.
Re: Please Nairalander's I Need Positive Advice On This, Badoo/bbm Dating by bvegas2020: 8:10am On Jan 14, 2016
LOOKING FOR A SPECIAL SOMEONE? WHEREWEALLMEET IS A PREMIUM DATING SITE WITH LIVE DATING AGENTS THAT GIVE A REAL LIVE ASSISTANCE IN FINDING YOUR PERFECT MATCH.

(1) (Reply)

Bayelsa Boi Lookin For A Bayelsa Girl For Sex Or Sugar Mum / Nigeria Online Dating Sucks? / I Need A God Fearing, Tall,rich,working Class Guy In Lagos For Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.