Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,315 members, 7,822,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Need Help Paying For Pd Proxy Premium Account? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Need Help Paying For Pd Proxy Premium Account? (8966 Views)

Free Premium Account Cookies Daily Update,jdownloader Premium Account,proxy List / PD Proxy Premium Account / Pd-proxy Voucher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help Paying For Pd Proxy Premium Account? by gmcbiz(m): 4:23pm On Jul 24, 2012
If you need help in registering the monthly premium account for PD proxy, then pay in the sum of N1,500 into my bank account below, and i will upgrade ur account for you asap.

OR

You can send MTN Recharge card of N2,000 (you know how hard it is to sell recharge cards these days, so the additional N500 is to enable me sell the card fast)

Once you make payment then send me your PD proxy username and password so that I can upgrade it to premium account for you.
If you have any more enquiries do not hesitate to contact me.
Phone; 080-333-283-64
Email; greatmindsng@gmail.com
Goodluck.

Re: Need Help Paying For Pd Proxy Premium Account? by Ebenezerk2: 6:34am On Jul 25, 2012
people should play wisely not to lose your money

1 Like

Re: Need Help Paying For Pd Proxy Premium Account? by gmcbiz(m): 1:11pm On Jul 25, 2012
@ ebenezerk2
yes u are right, but i dnt really understand the purpose of that comment
people who are using pd proxy knows that its working perfectly fine and its worth the cost,
am just trying to help those using pd proxy (who do not have access to liberty reserve)to register their premium account incase they need the help
why are u trying to paint me in bad light?
Re: Need Help Paying For Pd Proxy Premium Account? by Ebenezerk2: 9:44pm On Jul 25, 2012
No, I am just trying to tell people not to face what I faced, not quite long I subscribed to h t t p proxy or so, that was stopped, I subscribed also for m t n blackberry offer, and it was not ok in my side, it would have been better for me to subscribe from internet providers directly, I do not have anything against you after all you are doing your business.
Re: Need Help Paying For Pd Proxy Premium Account? by gmcbiz(m): 1:40pm On Jul 26, 2012
well its not my fault that mtn coverage is not good in ur area and am sorry about that.
many people are using pd proxy and its working for them well and they can all attest to that,
so why telling people to play wisely not to loose their money?
like my post said, am advertising this for those who are already using PD PROXY with MTN BIS, those who might need help in paying the premium account
Re: Need Help Paying For Pd Proxy Premium Account? by gmcbiz(m): 1:03pm On Jul 30, 2012
thank you all for ur patronage,
for those that paid in today, ur accounts are already updated to premium
goodday
Re: Need Help Paying For Pd Proxy Premium Account? by gmcbiz(m): 4:45pm On Aug 14, 2012
Hi,

i wish to inform those who are still interested in using PD-proxy Premium That VOUCHER CODE is still on sale...but
you must accept the TOS before making the PURCHASE.

T.O.S- >

You must not be using the SYSTEM for Spamming

>You must not be a spammer(you can be o, but you must go with the 1st tos)

>You must not leave your MACHINE for an UNTRUSTED friend that may endup spamming with it.

>You must not test UNTRUSTED friends account on your MACHINE... Then you can purchase VALID vouchers from ME @@@
1voucher #1500
5vouchers+ #1200

START MAKING THE PAYMENT..

call today; 080-333-283-64
Re: Need Help Paying For Pd Proxy Premium Account? by gmcbiz(m): 11:25pm On Aug 15, 2012
smiley
Re: Need Help Paying For Pd Proxy Premium Account? by buikemm(m): 5:10pm On Aug 27, 2012
gmc.biz:
smiley

To use PD-PROXY now in Nigeria, you must have at least 61-days in your premium account.

I'm giving 3-month PDProxy voucher for N3500. Contact me if you are interested 0808 -685 -2671
Re: Need Help Paying For Pd Proxy Premium Account? by PDProxy: 2:14pm On Oct 28, 2012
Here are some more validity plans of PD-Proxy available at us :

PD-Proxy Premium Price Plans
Subscription Fee INR (Rs)
1 Month Premium Subscription Rs.250/-
3 Months Premium Subscription Rs.550/-
6 Months Premium Subscription Rs.1000/-
1 Year Premium Subscription Rs.1900/-

Official Trusted and Authorized Reseller
Email : pdproxyind@gmail.com

PD-Proxy

http://pd-proxy-authorized-reseller..com/
http://pdproxyindia./

Re: Need Help Paying For Pd Proxy Premium Account? by cyberjhost(m): 5:42am On May 27, 2013
GUYZ DO YOU NEED
FREE PD- proxy codes??
Cheap Voucher code
Bulk pricing codes??

LIKE MY PAGE BELOW AND GET THE CHANCE

(1) (Reply)

Photoshop Video tutorials 2018 Learn how to use Photoshop for FREE / Htc 10 4GB RAM for 35k / How To Identify Fake Samsung Charger *photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.