Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,098 members, 7,845,611 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Need Help In Registering My Company Name And Logo - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Need Help In Registering My Company Name And Logo (655 Views)

Pls Share D Steps U Took In Registering Ur Business NAME. / 5 Star Global - My Company Start-up Diary / A-Z Of Registering A Non Governmental Organization (NGO) In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help In Registering My Company Name And Logo by blackborn7(m): 5:08pm On Jul 24, 2012
Hello Nairalanders,

Pls i need a very good information on how to get my company registered. what are the criteria. what do they require and whats the cost.

i will appreciate a welcoming comments

Thanks
Re: Need Help In Registering My Company Name And Logo by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 24, 2012
Talk to a lawyer.
Re: Need Help In Registering My Company Name And Logo by web2X: 6:13pm On Jul 24, 2012
Visit the nearest Corporate Affairs Commission office.

1 Like

Re: Need Help In Registering My Company Name And Logo by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 24, 2012
Hi poster,
All u need to know about incorporating your company is as follows:

1.Contact a Corporate Affairs Commission accredited lawyer.

2.Determine his charges(lawyers fees vary)

3.Determine the share capital you want. could be 1m,2m etc.(This would determine 2above)

4.Give him at least 2 preferred names

5.Give him a minimum of 2 directors and shareholders.(Full names and addresses)

6.Give him a specific address with a number(ie No2...street)not P.O.Box

With all these information and at least 80% of the total money paid upfront the lawyer can then search to see if the name(s) will be approved....if it is relax and u will get ur certificate within 3wks to 1month.
Re: Need Help In Registering My Company Name And Logo by blackborn7(m): 10:45pm On Jul 24, 2012
web2X: Visit the nearest Corporate Affairs Commission office.
at where? Do u av any of their websites?

(1) (Reply)

How Lucrative Is Frozen (goods) Chicken Business? / Beauty Supply Business / Limestone Crushing Plant And Gravel Screening Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.