Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,196 members, 7,829,286 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Raped By Your Brother. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Raped By Your Brother. (1179 Views)

Twelve-year-old Girl Raped By Aunty’s Customer, Son Within One Week (pic) / Man Who Was Druged And Raped By A Girl (photos) - Vascable / Female Student Raped By Boys After Touching Her With Ring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Raped By Your Brother. by COLLINSibe(m): 12:38pm On Dec 11, 2007
[/b]NIARALANDER I WANT TO KNOW

WAT YOU WILL DO

IF U FIND OUT, THAT YR BEST FRIEND([b]FEMALE(NO ROMANCE
))

WAS RAPED BY BY YR OWN BROTHER

WHO HAS ALWAYS BEEN THERE FOR.

TELL ME, WAT WILL YOU DO.
Re: Raped By Your Brother. by adekennis(m): 4:06pm On Dec 11, 2007
you mean by you brother
mind you,i av good brothers wink
Re: Raped By Your Brother. by Nautillus(m): 4:31pm On Dec 11, 2007
If you guyz cant construct your sentenses proper

Why bother?? angry angry
Re: Raped By Your Brother. by Don1DeMaco: 2:09pm On Dec 28, 2007
Nautillus:

If you guys can't construct your sentenses proper

Why bother?? angry angry

guy were u trying to be funny or maybe im not seeing well
talk of a pot calling a kettle black
did u just try to correct some people now and then find urself guilty of almost the same crime cos in your own case u got the spelling of a word wrong (u no sabi spell enof of this english sef)
the word sentences is spelt with a "c" and not a "s" abi na me no get sense?? hehehehehahahaha
Re: Raped By Your Brother. by almondjoy(f): 7:56pm On Jan 06, 2008
I am going to try as much as possible to stay away from all these abomination topics this year at all costs!!!!!
Re: Raped By Your Brother. by chychy(f): 1:57pm On Jan 18, 2008
almondjoy:

I am going to try as much as possible to stay away from all these abomination topics this year at all costs!!!!!

Amen 2 that oh!

4 chrissakes this thread is morbid.
but if it did happen, then that brother of urs needs therapy n deliverance.

(1) (Reply)

19yr Old Nigerian Gangster Found Guilty Of Murder In The UK / Mother Of One Of The Uniport Victims Dies Of Shock / Man Impregnates Daughter Three Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.