Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,928 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

Glo Gprs Manual Setting - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Gprs Manual Setting (4329 Views)

Etisalat Gprs Or Edge Manual Configuration / MTN GPRS on PC Using Phone Modem or Bluetooth? / MTN/Glo GPRS Configuration for Windows Smartphones? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glo Gprs Manual Setting by publicview: 3:08pm On Dec 11, 2007
1 Open your phones connection setting, go to add connection
2 Type in Profile glomms
3 Homepage url http//mms.gloworld.com/mmsc
IP adress type in 10.100.82.3
5 port 3130
6 bearer gprs
7 save
then off you go mmsssing

Glo wap

step one type profile name glogwap
step two homepage url wap.gloworld.com/[/b]step three IP adress [b]10.100.98.22
step four port 3130
step five bearer gprs
final save
dont 4get to mark proxy both mms/wap
off you go browsing but not free.

these settings will automatically be defualt in your browser setting, when you open your browser setting save glomms to browse and send mms, picture, video and sound etc
Re: Glo Gprs Manual Setting by Fadajasi(m): 11:50pm On Dec 11, 2007
What is glomms tariff?
Re: Glo Gprs Manual Setting by publicview: 1:11pm On Dec 13, 2007
If you browse you pay 60k per kilobytes,(This is a premuim service, i advise you use cybercafe, unless you have money) if you send sound and picture its free
Re: Glo Gprs Manual Setting by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 13, 2007
Is this sort of the same connection they'll giv u even when u tak yr phone to their office for internet connection?? cus i spoke to them once n they gav a setting that i sud tak 2 their office for configuration.Is this sam or different??
Re: Glo Gprs Manual Setting by 8oracle(m): 3:51pm On Dec 13, 2007
Just configure your phone manually as i wrote, if is not one of those imitation china phones.
if you can set it automatically dont bother to go to their office simply send as text NokiaN90(no matter the make of your phone) and send to 927 & 667 you will rcv a reply from nbr 5353 which will ask u to save the setting with 1234 just type in 1234 and send to 5353 then the next msg from 5353 is to inform you to save as default their configuration.

Remember if your phone are those cheap imitation china just 4get it, it wont configure.
Re: Glo Gprs Manual Setting by Fadajasi(m): 6:01pm On Dec 13, 2007
So what u are telling me now is that,send picture and sound is free, glo to glo or to other networks,
Re: Glo Gprs Manual Setting by publicview: 2:45pm On Dec 20, 2007
Fadajasi:

So what u are telling me now is that,send picture and sound is free, glo to glo or to other networks,

Are you kinda of dumb,mobile browsing is not for everybody for now, make do with your neighbourhood cybercafe, ok

(1) (Reply)

Get Paid With Your Sperm Today With Instant 250,000.00 / Redmi Note 9s To Debut In Nigeria Mid-may! / Infinix Zero 2 X509 – Full Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.