Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,455 members, 7,823,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

dd - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / dd (3841 Views)

Hyip: Earn 2% Daily And 100% On Flexible Cycler / $10 Free. 45k+ Members, Over 900+ Days / Earn 2% Daily Compound Using The Free $10 Registration Bonus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

dd by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 25, 2012
Ghjbggvbjn....rubbish!!!
Re: dd by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 25, 2012
smiley
Re: dd by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 25, 2012
smiley
Re: dd by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 25, 2012
smiley
Re: dd by Optimisticgondy(m): 10:14am On Jul 25, 2012
[quote
author=blink182]Thanks for taking the time to read this post. What you
are about to read WILL change your FINANCES and the way you live!

Normally i would be very skeptical when something promised 2% per day.
This program allows you to withdraw from the daily earnings which proved
to be correct.
This program is for those who desire a Real Investment Opportunity that
will make you 60% Return per month on your Money.

* The ONLY program with a $1 MILLION DOLLARS GUARANTEE if you can fault
its mathematical formula!
* Earn up to 2% per day - 60% monthly.
* No sponsoring required
* Earn 10% referral bonuses on your first level and 5% on your 2nd. (For
those who need more money)
* Daily compounding to increase your earnings.
* Daily withdrawal to get your money out
* Revolutionary breakthrough makes this program INDEFINITELY
SUSTAINABLE!
* You get $10 for free to start!

Interested? Send a blank email to for FREE detailed
Ebook about the program.
[/quote] I know this programme. I've not been able to withdraw my
earnings from there since past three weeks. They always say daily limit
for my payment processor has been reached despite the fact i try it
every hour of the day. Any tip to withdrawing my earnings will be
appreciated. Thanks
Re: dd by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 25, 2012
I never ever took this seriously because I thought it was just network marketing which I hate. How wrong I was. If I had compounded my free $10 from 2 years ago, I wonder where I will be by now. Just register. You get paid $10 instantly. Send your blank mails now.
Re: dd by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 25, 2012
Optimisticgondy: I know this programme. I've not been able to withdraw my earnings from there since past three weeks. They always say daily limit for my payment processor has been reached despite the fact i try it every hour of the day. Any tip to withdrawing my earnings will be appreciated. Thanks
What did you fund with? And how much do you have there?
Re: dd by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 25, 2012
smiley
Re: dd by Optimisticgondy(m): 11:54am On Jul 25, 2012
blink182: What did you fund with? And how much do you have there?
LR. $140. If they decide not to pay me the money, I have nothing to lose as I've withdrawn more than my principal.
Re: dd by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 25, 2012
Optimisticgondy: LR. $140. If they decide not to pay me the money, I have nothing to lose as I've withdrawn more than my principal.
So you knew about this since and just kept quiet, its not fair. This is something I usually will not do but I felt it was necessary to share.

Go to their conference to complain. Moderators should be of help.
Re: dd by Optimisticgondy(m): 12:25pm On Jul 25, 2012
blink182: So you knew about this since and just kept quiet, its not fair. This is something I usually will not do but I felt it was necessary to share.

Go to their conference to complain. Moderators should be of help.
Sorry bro, it's cos hyips involve a great deal of risk and I wouldn't want anybody to blame me for losing their hard-earned money. Most of the players pay investors for few months and vanish with their money. So I don't refer people to such programmes. Mind you, I 've lost several dollars to some of these programmes. Send your email address tocom to get info on a very reliable investment opportunity online. This is quite different from HYIPS and I'm sure you'll never regret it investing with them
Re: dd by azpekuliar: 5:48pm On Jul 25, 2012
Optimisticgondy: Sorry bro, it's cos hyips involve a great deal of risk and I wouldn't want anybody to blame me for losing their hard-earned money. Most of the players pay investors for few months and vanish with their money. So I don't refer people to such programmes. Mind you, I 've lost several dollars to some of these programmes. Send your email address to yinkajogundele@yahoo.com to get info on a very reliable investment opportunity online. This is quite different from HYIPS and I'm sure you'll never regret it investing with them

Here's mine, opreh@yahoo.com. I don dey lose money to all these HYIPS as far back as 2004. No be today, I still dey wait for that el dorado internet based income stream. Make we dey encourage ourselves abeg, na July we dey so. It is well.
Re: dd by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 25, 2012
Optimisticgondy: Sorry bro, it's cos hyips involve a great deal of risk and I wouldn't want anybody to blame me for losing their hard-earned money. Most of the players pay investors for few months and vanish with their money. So I don't refer people to such programmes. Mind you, I 've lost several dollars to some of these programmes. Send your email address to yinkajogundele@yahoo.com to get info on a very reliable investment opportunity online. This is quite different from HYIPS and I'm sure you'll never regret it investing with them
Pls i will love to get the info too.I will really appreciate it if you can help me with it..
Re: dd by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 25, 2012
Pls i will love to get the info too.I will really appreciate it if you can help me with it.. ebonycares112@gmail.com
Re: dd by eddyhaze(m): 9:15pm On Jul 25, 2012
Pls send info to eddisworld2003@gmail.com. Thanks bro!
Re: dd by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 26, 2012
grin
Re: dd by Optimisticgondy(m): 8:47am On Jul 26, 2012
I've sent the link to everyone who requested for it. Thanks for your interests and please, let us not put our eggs in one basket.
Re: dd by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 26, 2012
[b][/b] grin
Re: dd by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 26, 2012
smiley
Re: dd by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 26, 2012
smiley
Re: dd by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 26, 2012
smiley
Re: dd by Manweysabi(m): 9:19am On Jul 27, 2012
Morning bro! Kindly share d link to . Thanks in advance.
Re: dd by nasmot22(m): 6:00pm On Jul 27, 2012
Pls i will love to get the info too.I will really appreciate it if you can help me with it ,....manj4bussiness@yahoo.com
Re: dd by naijaobi(m): 11:13pm On Jul 27, 2012
AM NOT GONNA BE LEFT OUT GUYS...HERE;S MY EMAIL naijaobi@gmail.com
Re: dd by shedraq1: 7:09am On Jul 28, 2012
See BAMPAID ,No referring and no recruiting of downlines at

http://www.bampaid.com/promo/landingpage.php?ref=905&id=39
Re: dd by Chokolee(m): 7:48pm On Jul 28, 2012
Do you mind sending me the mail..thanks >machal24@yahoo.com
Re: dd by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 29, 2012
Sorry all, I don't work weekends. Monday before 9am you will all have it.
Re: dd by Nobody: 7:47am On Jul 30, 2012
nasmot22: Pls i will love to get the info too.I will really appreciate it if you can help me with it ,....manj4bussiness@yahoo.com

naijaobi: AM NOT GONNA BE LEFT OUT GUYS...HERE;S MY EMAIL naijaobi@gmail.com

Chokolee: Do you mind sending me the mail..thanks >machal24@yahoo.com
Mail sent.

1 Like

Re: dd by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 30, 2012
smiley
Re: dd by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 30, 2012
Please send the info here alhasan4you@yahoo.com. Thanks in advance.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

SURE WAY TO MAKE #250,000 OR MORE/MONTH AND BECOME A SUPER RICH / Collapsible Tanks...success In Fish Farming Technology / Gold Dust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.