Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,739 members, 7,809,832 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

Freight Forward Services Across Nigeria, West Africa,china, South Africa, And UK - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Freight Forward Services Across Nigeria, West Africa,china, South Africa, And UK (2087 Views)

Cargo To Nigeria! West Yorkshire, Manchester, Birmingham, Bradford & Liverpool / Travel To South Africa,china And Malaysia With $700 $950 And $1000 Resp / Do You Need Visa To Japan, South Africa, China, Turkey, South Korea or Syria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Freight Forward Services Across Nigeria, West Africa,china, South Africa, And UK by osarojim: 11:27am On Jul 25, 2012
Osaro Jim Godwin is a Freight Forwarder and Clearing Agent with Links freight Nig Ltd, 71 Stadium Road, opp. Bereton School, Rumuomasi, Port Harcourt. phone no: 08055629475,08068521274. E-mail: jimwin4real@yahoo.com and jimwintim@gmail.com, www.linksfreightltd.com,We specializes in air freight, sea freight, cargo handing, haulage and all form of logistics invlvoed in the movement of goods and services, Links freight Nig Ltd is a Nigerian Customs Licensed agent with many years of experience. We clear shipments in the seaports and airports of west African countries,we advise our clients and prospective clients. we urge you to give us a trial today as you can be rest assured of excellent services. We look forward to establishing a business relationship with your organization in the most mutual and beneficial way. Our charges are cheaper and affordable to that of our competitors, all goods in transit are fully insured by Links Freight Nig ltd. We employ the best people, processor & technology in offering our service delivery and modes of operations.
Re: Freight Forward Services Across Nigeria, West Africa,china, South Africa, And UK by cinolala(m): 6:30pm On Jul 25, 2012
Bro importing tokunbo laptop from india. How much wil it cost me. 20pcs
Re: Freight Forward Services Across Nigeria, West Africa,china, South Africa, And UK by osarojim: 2:44pm On Jul 26, 2012
Hello Cinolala my company can handle and take care of and clearing your laptops coming from India, you have to let us know the name of the city or town and name of seaport or airport from where the laptops are coming and also the name of the state, seaport or airport from where the laptops will be discharged in Nigeria.

I want to ask, is it my company that will load the laptops into the cargo plane or ship in India and also clear it in Nigeria?
Or you will load it in India on ship or plane and my company will clear it in Nigeria?

Please give me detailed information.

Hope to hear from you.

I am happy to do business with you.

Thanks

Best regards,

Osaro Jim
Re: Freight Forward Services Across Nigeria, West Africa,china, South Africa, And UK by osarojim: 11:21am On Aug 08, 2012
We specialized in the supply of Diesel (AGO) at a reasonable and affordable prices with prompt delivery even when the product is scarce in the market.

We have supplied products to various Companies, Large organizations, Business centers, Hospitals, Hotels, Homes, Cybercafes, Eateries and Schools.

Because their prices are subject to changes due to government policies or decisions set from depour authorities, We are open to price negotiations for those who wish to buy in larger quantities. we also supply in Drums, Trucks, Homes and office delivery service.

We look forward to doing business with your organization.

Thanks for anticipated patronage.

(1) (Reply)

Geneva Stainless Steel Watch For An Unbeatable Price Of #2000- Unisex / Brand New Receipt, POS And Ticket Printers Supply In Nigeria / Shea Butter+Coconut Oil Puree For All Skin/Haiir Types

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.