Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

Freelance Marketers Wanted (Salary plus Commission) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Freelance Marketers Wanted (Salary plus Commission) (923 Views)

Marketer Needed By A Real Estate Firm @ Ojodu-bergger #50k Plus Commission / Public Relation Officer(pr) Wanted, With Good Salary Plus Commission. / Sales/marketing Executives Wanted In The Lagos Area 25K Monthly PLUS Commission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Freelance Marketers Wanted (Salary plus Commission) by BrandKing: 11:41am On Jul 25, 2012
Nirom Interactive Solutions Limited

Are you a Graduate, School Leaver, Youth Corper or You are currently looking for an avenue to earn extra income at you own time or pace.

Nirom Interactive Solutions Limited is seeking the services of FREELANCE marketers who sell its services to the world.
The firm is a Brand, Web services and Management firm which specializes in;

Website Design
Logo and Graphics Design
Print Items
Customized brand works and general brand consulting.

You can work from any part of the country.
For interested individuals please send an e.mail to niromsolutions@yahoo.com, contact@nirominteractivesolutions.com
Individuals who want a salary attached to the job will be able to meet a specific monthly target of sales.

A monthly salary of N25,000 IS ATTACHED TO THE JOB,

Commission from sales you make is up to 40%

Visit : www.nirominteractivesolutions.com
Re: Freelance Marketers Wanted (Salary plus Commission) by BrandKing: 12:43pm On Sep 04, 2012
Still here.
Re: Freelance Marketers Wanted (Salary plus Commission) by BrandKing: 1:46pm On Sep 04, 2012
I believe there are lots of job vacancies out there the only problem is we usually want the easy way out which is almost impossible to get in Nigeria of today.
Re: Freelance Marketers Wanted (Salary plus Commission) by hottprince: 8:54pm On Sep 04, 2012
Hi I wnt to apply.
but do I have to go tru d stress of sendin a cv?
Re: Freelance Marketers Wanted (Salary plus Commission) by BrandKing: 9:37am On Sep 05, 2012
hottprince: Hi I wnt to apply.
but do I have to go tru d stress of sendin a cv?

You could choose whatever mode of sales strategy you want to make use of. Once you are bringing in deals we really dont care.
Re: Freelance Marketers Wanted (Salary plus Commission) by hottprince: 9:41am On Sep 05, 2012
BrandKing:

You could choose whatever mode of sales strategy you want to make use of. Once you are bringing in deals we really dont care.
Cool so how do we start?
Re: Freelance Marketers Wanted (Salary plus Commission) by BrandKing: 9:42am On Sep 05, 2012
hottprince:
Cool so how do we start?

send me a mail to contact@nirominteractivesolutions.com

(1) (Reply)

Feedback From British American Tobacco (BAT) ?? / Aviation Job / 10 Signs Of Job Dissatisfaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.