Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,411 members, 7,812,218 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

PHOTOS: Omotola Gets Down With Friends At A Private Party In Ghana - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTOS: Omotola Gets Down With Friends At A Private Party In Ghana (5795 Views)

Limpopo King Rocked A Private Party With Top Politicians At Abuja  / Timi Dakolo Posses With Snoop Dogg At His Private Party In Atlanta / Omotola Gets A Kiss From Robert Cavalli (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Omotola Gets Down With Friends At A Private Party In Ghana by amakaikeng(f): 1:33pm On Jul 25, 2012
Nollywood ‘A-List’ actress, Omotola Jolade Ekeinde spent the weekend in Ghana with some of her friends in that country. The occasion was the party of one of her close friends. This blogger thinks the pictures are really cool and so couldn’t resist sharing them with you…continue here http://amakaikenga..com/2012/07/photos-omotola-gets-down-with-friends.html to see more photos…and you can thank me later…with your comments***grinning*

Re: PHOTOS: Omotola Gets Down With Friends At A Private Party In Ghana by tonyx4x44(m): 5:17pm On Jul 25, 2012
Fine woman

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Omotola Gets Down With Friends At A Private Party In Ghana by Afanna1: 4:45pm On May 26, 2013
cool
Re: PHOTOS: Omotola Gets Down With Friends At A Private Party In Ghana by IAMBREEZY: 7:28pm On May 26, 2013
She look Good
Re: PHOTOS: Omotola Gets Down With Friends At A Private Party In Ghana by gluv01(f): 9:14pm On May 26, 2013
She looks good...

Nice pool by the greenery
Re: PHOTOS: Omotola Gets Down With Friends At A Private Party In Ghana by lulukay(f): 11:56pm On May 26, 2013
Omosexy always looking beaurri wink btw who's d papa yankus lol
Re: PHOTOS: Omotola Gets Down With Friends At A Private Party In Ghana by cfours: 2:25am On May 27, 2013
she looks lovely as usual
Re: PHOTOS: Omotola Gets Down With Friends At A Private Party In Ghana by sKeetz(m): 3:09am On May 27, 2013
I thought this lady is married with kids?? undecided how does she spend time with her family if she's always going from one country to another looking for cheap publicity.

I pity those poor kids!! sad

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Omotola Gets Down With Friends At A Private Party In Ghana by cfours: 3:31am On May 27, 2013
her kids are grown. besides she's not a stay at home mom. she's been a busy, working mom since forever
Re: PHOTOS: Omotola Gets Down With Friends At A Private Party In Ghana by Nobody: 9:56am On May 27, 2013
DIS OP IS A LIAR!!!!! Those are pictures of her in Jamaica. Those are her friends from Jamaica. I watched one episode of her Omotola the real me. And those people are the people she was hanging out with in Jamaica. Nairalanders do not click on dis OPs website since the OP want to deceive us with false stories.
Re: PHOTOS: Omotola Gets Down With Friends At A Private Party In Ghana by Mcleo007(m): 5:18pm On May 27, 2013
More reasons to love MILFS! cool

(1) (Reply)

”girls Don’t Need Big Penis This Days”- Tiwa Savage Share Her Sex Life(video). / Sad! Why Nigerian Kid Stars, The Oguike Sisters, Stopped Acting / TV Presenter Taking Selfie With Kim Kardashian's Butt (See Pictures Here)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.