Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,938 members, 7,952,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:09 AM

You will be banned if you click here - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / You will be banned if you click here (921 Views)

##Withdraw From fiverr,freelance,Upwork,skrill etc!!CLICK HERE! 300 = $1 / Nigeria Drivers License Online Application – Click Here For Registration / Start Now! To Make Millions Of Naira Untill Christ Come Click Here Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You will be banned if you click here by truexgoldcom(m): 1:50pm On Jul 25, 2012
You weren't banned afterall. I can see ur nerves, well you deserve the goodnews having taken that risk not minding.
And, the good news is that TruexGOLD now offers this price tag for customers that made their orders before 10:30am each day till 31st Dec. N172 for Buy and N165 for sell + free xmas gifts.
Before i forget, what you are buying/selling is Liberty Reserve.
www.truexgold.com
Re: You will be banned if you click here by truexgoldcom(m): 10:03pm On Jul 25, 2012
Yes o...

BUY LR @ N175/$ and SELL @ N165/$
Visit www.truexgold.com to place your order now.

It's 4 real! TruexGOLD is here to serve.
Re: You will be banned if you click here by truexgoldcom(m): 7:03am On Jul 26, 2012
Goodmorning peeps,

Starting from today, Buy LR @ N175/$ and Sell @ N165/$ at TruexGOLD.com

Thank you.
Re: You will be banned if you click here by truexgoldcom(m): 11:23pm On Jul 31, 2012
Buy and Sell Liberty Reserve at www.truexgold.com
Re: You will be banned if you click here by truexgoldcom(m): 11:05pm On Aug 02, 2012
LR is always available at TruexGOLD.com
Re: You will be banned if you click here by truexgoldcom(m): 12:22pm On Aug 06, 2012
Available
Re: You will be banned if you click here by truexgoldcom(m): 8:21am On Aug 08, 2012
TruexGOLD is the best Exchanger you can trust in Nigeria for Liberty Reserve Funding and withdrawal services.

Visit the site below to place your orders. Get live support by calling our Nigeria or Ghana Hotline.

Try us today, and you would be glad you did.

Thanks...
TruexGOLD
Re: You will be banned if you click here by truexgoldcom(m): 12:21am On Aug 29, 2012
We are committed to serving you better. Visit our website to place your orders.
TruexGOLD kias.
Re: You will be banned if you click here by truexgoldcom(m): 4:25pm On Aug 30, 2012
Why wait endlessly for your LR, when TruexGOLD can fund your LR account same day you placed your order.
Why won't you make this great decision today, choose TruexGOLD today as your Exchanger.

You would be impressed with our service, No doubt!
Re: You will be banned if you click here by hottprince: 9:15pm On Aug 30, 2012
give me a good reason why I shud sell my LR to u @N165 when I cn sell it to approved dealers @ N175
Re: You will be banned if you click here by truexgoldcom(m): 11:38pm On Aug 31, 2012
hottprince: give me a good reason why I shud sell my LR to u @N165 when I cn sell it to approved dealers @ N175
It will still come down dude, so if ur hoping for the price of LR to go up again after the previous hike, then you must be dreaming. These things works with the rate of dollar to naira OK? Dollar can't be SOLD for N158/$ and you expect to sell your LR at N175 or N180 that's practical bull-shirt.
Re: You will be banned if you click here by truexgoldcom(m): 9:00pm On Sep 02, 2012
Happy new month guyz, this week we have a special price for each buy/sell through our website. Every buyer is a potential winner. Stick to TruexGOLD for all your Ecurrency needs this ember, and you could win our star prize! Don't forget it's cheaper to BUY LR from TruexGOLD.
Re: You will be banned if you click here by truexgoldcom(m): 10:38pm On Sep 03, 2012
TruexGOLD will fund your Liberty Reserve account faster than any other Exchanger
Re: You will be banned if you click here by truexgoldcom(m): 5:59am On Sep 20, 2012
You can now BUY LR @ 167/$ and SELL @ 158/$ via TruexGOLD.com
Re: You will be banned if you click here by truexgoldcom(m): 6:27pm On Sep 23, 2012
xPAY Pays! Start making money online http://www.truexgold.com/xpay/home.html
Re: You will be banned if you click here by truexgoldcom(m): 3:53pm On Dec 13, 2012
xPAY promises to be the best. Invest today and start earning immediately.
Re: You will be banned if you click here by truexgoldcom(m): 8:08am On Dec 14, 2012
lots of outstanding gifts waiting for you @ TruexGOLD. Keep buying and selling.
Re: You will be banned if you click here by truexgoldcom(m): 3:16pm On Jan 23, 2013
Sell Liberty Reserve @ N162/USD via TruexGOLD

(1) (Reply)

Tecno N3 Custom Rom: Gingerbean RPM!! GET IT HERE / Earn Extra Income Exporting Agricultural Products From Nigeria! / Need Waec, Neco, Nabteb & Post Utme Scratch Cards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.