Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos (45902 Views)

Man Who Returned From India In January Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos / Ondo Records First Case Of Coronavirus, Military Officer Who Returned From India / Always Sanitary Pad Removes Feminine Logo To Accommodate Transgender Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by vertueptime: 3:32pm On Apr 29, 2020
Buhari should appointed that man isntead of the dead people, it seams hes is principled and selfless.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by Allakent: 3:33pm On Apr 29, 2020
Haha, ki la oti se yi si o, Ekiti ke te�

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:33pm On Apr 29, 2020
Baba don decide ooo no matter how rash the decision is, the has to be loyal
Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by MrNipplesLover(m): 3:33pm On Apr 29, 2020
how did he successfully travel from Lagos to Ekiti when there is interstate lockdown in the country?

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by Emmanuelobj: 3:33pm On Apr 29, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
A Nigerian man from Ekiti State has handed over his son to the government for

14 days isolation after sneaking in from Lagos.

Watch Video Below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzj3UNGqHdE
nawaooooooo.this man is a policy man
Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by maasoap(m): 3:35pm On Apr 29, 2020
kinglee007:
Lol.....
Baba never ready to die.

It goes beyond baba's life alone
Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by SmartyPants(m): 3:35pm On Apr 29, 2020
Nigeria! I am laugh-crying for the following observations:

1. A grown man of at least 25 behaving like a small boy of 19.

2. The daddy that put on the face mask to talk and removes it when he is done.

3. The official who believes that not having a high temperature means one does not have Covid-19.

My country.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by JasonJidenna(m): 3:36pm On Apr 29, 2020
dominique:
I stand with the father
I will stand with the son if he refuses to bury the father. grin

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by nwamabo247(m): 3:37pm On Apr 29, 2020
The fear of Corona
Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by AsawanaDgreat: 3:38pm On Apr 29, 2020
The man has done no wrong
Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by maasoap(m): 3:38pm On Apr 29, 2020
MrNipplesLover:
how did he successfully travelled from Lagos to Ekiti when there is interstate lockdown in the country?

U dey question Lagos from Ekiti, dey there. Some people travelled down from Kano to Osogbo about four days ago, some from Abuja three days ago. Inter states lockdown is a wash, police, soldiers, etc are collecting bribes

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by zedegit: 3:39pm On Apr 29, 2020
airminem:
smiley

Please get your facemask before May 4

Place order for you camouflage style Facemask

How much?

Do you have up to 50 pcs?
Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by volterra(m): 3:40pm On Apr 29, 2020
dukechilezie:
That is the prize you pay for being rebellious. His father warned him not to travel to Lagos and he disobeyed him. Let that boy fend for his self for the period his father is asking him to self isolate. Fourteen days is not much, after all he is an adult. I support his father for his actions instead of putting his whole family at risk.

Okay, I understand the reason for your words. I totally do. But at this point wisdom must come into play and not emotions. First of all, I must say that the boy in question could be COVID-19 positive, and the fact that he passed a temperature test doesn't make him negative. The boy has entered Ekiti State and there is little or nothing we can do about it now. Going forward, for such people, the State must taken upon themselves to quarantine them in a Govt facility so that they don't stand the chance of spreading it if they are positive. Mind you, if that boy goes home and he turns out to be positive, he may transmit the virus to other members of his family or friends which becomes more of a problem for the Ekiti State Govt. This is where we require true leadership, only through the right approaches can we win this fight.
Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by dake40(m): 3:40pm On Apr 29, 2020
SmartyPants:
Nigeria! I am laugh-crying for the following observations:

1. A grown man of at least 25 behaving like a small boy of 19.

2. The daddy that put on the face mask to talk and removes it when he is done.

3. The official who believes that not having a high temperature means one does not have Covid-19.
C
My country.

At Least, the Dad kept his distance

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by StivoeDevoe: 3:42pm On Apr 29, 2020
very good step
Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by jamesharryson(m): 3:45pm On Apr 29, 2020
I love the boldness and meanness of the man. He is just nothing but a good Nigerian and a principled man

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by airminem(f): 3:45pm On Apr 29, 2020
zedegit:

How much?

Do you have up to 50 pcs?

Minimum per order 120 pieces
Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by goodman5(m): 3:46pm On Apr 29, 2020
This is serious
Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by MrNipplesLover(m): 3:47pm On Apr 29, 2020
maasoap:

U dey question Lagos from Ekiti, dey there. Some people travelled down from Kano to Osogbo about four days ago, some from Abuja three days ago. Inter states lockdown is a wash, police, soldiers, etc are collecting bribes

SMH.

this country is rubbish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by Investnow2017: 3:48pm On Apr 29, 2020
PussyKing:
grin grin Very funny video

D

angry

But I think they said there is lockdown, so how did the guy manage to be moving around freely?

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by 01Decent(m): 3:50pm On Apr 29, 2020
this COVID-19 sef now seems to be a business in Nigeria.

I commend Yahaya Bello of Kogi State for this ���
http://www.decentworld.online/2020/04/we-cant-declare-covid-19-cases-where-none-exist-kogi-govt-to-ncdc/
Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by zedegit: 3:51pm On Apr 29, 2020
airminem:

Minimum per order 120 pieces

What's the unit price?
Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by fjjc(m): 3:52pm On Apr 29, 2020
The father of this boy is Babasuwe.
Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by zedegit: 3:52pm On Apr 29, 2020
dake40:

At Least, the Dad kept his distance

How did the father transport him? Wasn't it same car?
Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by maasoap(m): 3:53pm On Apr 29, 2020
MrNipplesLover:

SMH.

this country is rubbish.

I dey tell you

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by Sctests: 3:54pm On Apr 29, 2020
I love the man so much, he warned the stupid boy but he wouldn't listen now he wants to throw the whole family into turmoil.

Make he dey where he dey abeg. Make dem give am self contain for Isolation centre.

On a side note: The government need to do something about interstate travels. Many stubborn Nigerians are travelling at night from lagos and kano.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by kinglee007(m): 3:54pm On Apr 29, 2020
michoim:
Even if he ready to die, must he die by Coronavirus?
bros, all die na die. Wether na coro or no be coro, daddy go go one day.
Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by olawale1516(m): 3:55pm On Apr 29, 2020
Ekiti people too dey angry grin grin that papa him children dey try o
Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by Sctests: 3:58pm On Apr 29, 2020
VillageHead:
it's certainly because the boy is still jobless and coming back to meet him clearly suggested he needed more money so to ward him off, he handed the boy over to government to be quarantined.

would he had treated him such if he came back with the latest Mercedes jeep and wads of minty and crispy notes of Naira to spend?

The Ekiti man I see in that videos won't give a damn even if he comes home with a 40 ft container of Hummer jeeps, the man is an ex-paramilitary officer and he is not hungry.

The boy must isolate even if he brings home billions.

4 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by Szkpytqgdcvx925: 3:59pm On Apr 29, 2020
nobody want to die. this morning my uncle came back from calaba. he has been calling us to come and pick him bcs the State is in lockdown and no taxi to reach home. he is there waiting since morning and nobody will ever go there to pick him. when we are telling him not to go he turn blind to us.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by wifeesnatcher(m): 4:01pm On Apr 29, 2020
Yenefer:
Now that I said..., I will not going to insult certain people. I don't know what to comment anymore

what about writing poetic phrase in romance section?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Taking A Bold Step To Know If I Have Kidney Disease Or Something Else / Coronavirus: UK Returnee Causes Panic In Ondo Community, Self-Isolates / Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.