Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,923 members, 7,952,710 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:05 PM

COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos (46109 Views)

Man Who Returned From India In January Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos / Ondo Records First Case Of Coronavirus, Military Officer Who Returned From India / Always Sanitary Pad Removes Feminine Logo To Accommodate Transgender Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by FavourIfechukwu(f): 9:13pm On Apr 29, 2020
Sacrificing 14 days and getting everyone infected. Which is better??
Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by BrainRider: 10:18pm On Apr 29, 2020
VillageHead:
it's certainly because the boy is still jobless and coming back to meet him clearly suggested he needed more money so to ward him off, he handed the boy over to government to be quarantined.

would he had treated him such if he came back with the latest Mercedes jeep and wads of minty and crispy notes of Naira to spend?
This a case of life and death.
They don't spend money in heaven.
Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by Inhabitable1(m): 10:19pm On Apr 29, 2020
Yenefer:
Now that I said..., I will not going to insult certain people. I don't know what to comment anymore

We know many f from the nurth are drug addicts, sSo wat ever u say or act must be under drug influence tongue tongue tongue
Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by Digmygold: 10:30pm On Apr 29, 2020
This is pathetic.Which kain papa be this?
Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by haaryobhami: 12:37am On Apr 30, 2020
ignis:
Yoruba people are the loudest yet they can fear.

The fear of COVID-19 is the beginning of wisdom.
thats wisdom not fear.u igbos lack that nd that's why 3 million of u idiots died in d civil war.
u guys are fearless without wisdom

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by subcbouy: 3:11am On Apr 30, 2020
A wise man knows when to take precaution before looking for cure. Sneakers are liable to spread virus unknowingly.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by MondayOsunbor(m): 4:36am On Apr 30, 2020
VillageHead:
it's certainly because the boy is still jobless and coming back to meet him clearly suggested he needed more money so to ward him off, he handed the boy over to government to be quarantined.

would he had treated him such if he came back with the latest Mercedes jeep and wads of minty and crispy notes of Naira to spend?
###

AHHH PAPA GO REMEMBER THEM GET THE medicine FOR ONDO NA
Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by sparog(m): 5:42am On Apr 30, 2020
fred262:
In Nigeria, the POOR hurts themselves but the RICH are at PEACE with themselves...

Trump's daughter, son-in-law skip lockdown for Passover trip, both were well received and treated with love and care....

How was Buhari daughter treated, when she arrived?

How was Atiku’s son treated, when he arrived?

The poor and Middle class should learn how to be nice to each other and accept themselves...

Mr. Man, Your son is healthy and you re rejecting him, this is not good...

Who will take care of the man at old age?... Lol
Is it the government or the son!

Your comment has shown just how little your IQ is...

The man is a true Nigerian and a caring father. He doesn't want to risk the life of the other members of his family. In saner climes, he would be applauded but people like you here are saying rubbish as usual.

Even Atiku that you mentioned above personally reported his son to the authorities when his son came into the country and didn't self isolate.

Buhari's daughter also self isolated within the presidential villa. Now how do you expect this man to isolate his son in the same house with the rest of the family when he's probably not living in a mansion. He's a retired civil servant for crying out loud.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by 01Decent(m): 11:13am On Apr 30, 2020
Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by spiralwedge(m): 12:25pm On Apr 30, 2020
[quote author=subzero212 post=88997631][/quote]

Bros modify your response. You didn't quite me well. I don't think it's me you want to quote because you only buttressed my point.
Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by maigemuu: 2:19pm On Apr 30, 2020
airminem:
smiley

Please get your facemask before May 4

Place order for you camouflage style Facemask

Soldiers in my barracks need ur address. They want to order
Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by airminem(f): 3:16pm On Apr 30, 2020
maigemuu:

Soldiers in my barracks need ur address. They want to order

"Soldiers in my barracks".... Ok you own a barrack right?

Now, tell any soldier that needs it to approach Ikeja Military Cant
Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by fred262: 5:31pm On May 14, 2020
sparog:

The man is a true Nigerian and a caring father. He doesn't want to risk the life of the other members of his family. In saner climes, he would be applauded but people like you here are saying rubbish as usual.

Even Atiku that you mentioned above personally reported his son to the authorities when his son came into the country and didn't self isolate.

Buhari's daughter also self isolated within the presidential villa. Now how do you expect this man to isolate his son in the same house with the rest of the family when he's probably not living in a mansion. He's a retired civil servant for crying out loud.

Big IQ Man....

Be deceiving yourself...
Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by fred262: 5:37pm On May 14, 2020
sparog:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Hymen: A Membrane Widely Misunderstood / After Treating STD, This Is How I See Women Now / Fresh Accident Along Portharcourt Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.