Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement - Politics (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement (131753 Views)

“Why Niger Delta Will Vote Buhari For Second Term In 2019” – Richard Kpodoh / Niger Deltans Protest "Intimidation Of Jonathan By Buhari, DSS & EFCC" (Pics) / Could This Be Why @Niger Delta Avengers Are Blowing Up Pipelines?(Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (85) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by thedarkside: 3:04pm On Nov 22, 2016
03xtr09r:

You shall continue to run amok like a castrated he-goat till you meet your Waterloo...

watermelon?..

now you makimg me hungry...neeeeext....
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 3:04pm On Nov 22, 2016
fratermathy:

Incoherent my foot. This remote Controlled teletubby.
grin grin grin

I command you to speak forth, robot.
NEXT ONE.
OYA BARK LIKE AN IGBO EKUKE.
grin grin grin

The castrated he-goat of the Deluded Generation of Boisterous Clowns... keep on wailing in perpetuity at the mere thought of Biaf... or NK.
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by fratermathy(m): 3:04pm On Nov 22, 2016
GMbuharii:

God bless you,bro.
Those lost souls from the ss ranting one nigeria are entirely deranged. Most of them on here are impostors from the north claiming to be niger deltans or urhobos and are 'okay' being in chains and bondage under nigeria. Talk about Stokholm syndrome losers.

Is it your chains?

Why u de die for the matter. Is u be Jesus Christ.?

All bark and no bite. Nkitas.

grin grin grin

NEXT ONE.

OYA BARK LIKE AN IGBO NKITA

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by fratermathy(m): 3:05pm On Nov 22, 2016
03xtr09r:

The castrated he-goat of the Deluded Generation of Boisterous Clowns... keep on wailing in perpetuity at the mere thought of Biaf... or NK.

The feeling is mutual

D grin grin

NEXT ONE.

URHOBO SAYS SO

grin grin grin
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by thedarkside: 3:06pm On Nov 22, 2016
GMbuharii:

God bless you,bro.
Those lost souls from the ss ranting one nigeria are entirely deranged. Most of them on here are impostors from the north claiming to be niger deltans or urhobos and are 'okay' being in chains and bondage under nigeria. Talk about Stokholm syndrome losers.

we dont want biafra..shey na by force??

dont let us call the nigerian army on you..

even the nigerian police is enough to take you people out!..

una can go cool of in prison like kanu...
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 3:07pm On Nov 22, 2016
fratermathy:

I have same wishes for you. Infact I prayed about it now.
grin grin grin
NEXT ONE.
OYA BARK LIKE AN IGBO EKUKE.
grin grin grin

The castrated he-goat of the Deluded Generation of Boisterous Clowns, you shall continue to wail and gnash your dirty teeth on NL till you meet your Waterloo...
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by fratermathy(m): 3:07pm On Nov 22, 2016
03xtr09r:

The castrated he-goat of the Deluded Generation of Boisterous Clowns, you shall continue to wail and gnash your dirty teeth on NL till you meet your Waterloo...

We wish you the same, infact, 100times more. We are not greedy.

grin grin grin

NEXT ONE.

URHOBO SAYS SO

grin grin grin
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Malawian(m): 3:08pm On Nov 22, 2016
are you guys telling me that this thread is still on? i left this thread after 5 pages. chai. make i chilax small here. back to page 6 tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 3:08pm On Nov 22, 2016
fratermathy:

The feeling is mutual
D grin grin
NEXT ONE.
URHOBO SAYS SO

grin grin grin

The castrated he-goat of the Deluded Generation of Boisterous Clowns, simply face OduaArewanistan republic or MOSUNDI....
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by laudate: 3:08pm On Nov 22, 2016
Develpeast:
You have a company (Urhobos), you have a particular group people maintaining it for you for the past 50years but you are not fulfilled.

A new company comes (though aggressively) and said we want to maintain your company for you just be part of us. We even have incentives for you that your former partners ain't giving you.

You, a CEO of the company who have gone through your former proposal and the new one you have on the table. Knowing fully well that though they are aggressive, they have a forward thinking mind that will help your company.

Which will you choose? stick to the former contract or the new one?

Bros, this thread is full of entertainment. cheesy I haven't laughed like this in years. cool I am not Urhobo, but let me thank these chaps for their wise cracks. Now back to your question: Let us assume I am the owner of the Urhobo company -

Did my company advertise to anyone that they wanted a new contract?

Has my company explored all alternative means of resolving the difficulties I have with my current partners, on the existing contract? undecided

Should the group offering the new contract try to shove it down my throat using hate speech, vile language, bullying tactics, scorn and venomous rhetoric in their bid to prove that what they are offering is more superior? shocked In fact, it is a pointer to the fact that if I make the mistake of entering into any agreement with the new company on the basis of their new proposal, na everyday we go dey fight! shocked Morning shows the day. undecided

By accepting their offer, the cost of their services would be too high, as one would have to trade his dignity, self-respect, peace of mind, identity, perspectives, objectives and ability to dissent with the promoters of the new proposal. sad Nothing is worth more than a man's dignity or self-respect.

So my answer to those offering the new proposal would be: "No, thank you." I would look for an alternative that would not exact such a huge toll on my firm. cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by fratermathy(m): 3:08pm On Nov 22, 2016
Malawian:
are you guys telling me that this thread is still on? i left this thread after 5 pages. chai. make i chilax small here. back to page 6 tongue tongue

Omo u need to read through to enjoy yourself.

This is one of the best threads on NL ever!
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by fratermathy(m): 3:09pm On Nov 22, 2016
03xtr09r:

The castrated he-goat of the Deluded Generation of Boisterous Clowns, simply face OduaArewanistan republic or MOSUNDI....

D grin grin

NEXT ONE.

URHOBO SAYS SO

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 3:09pm On Nov 22, 2016
fratermathy:

We wish you the same, infact, 100times more. We are not greedy.

grin grin grin

NEXT ONE.

URHOBO SAYS SO

grin grin grin

The castrated he-goat of the Deluded Generation of Boisterous Clowns, take your irrelevance to OduaArewanistan republic or MOSUNDI.

Mosundi Demands Niger Delta Peoples Republic -https://www.nairaland.com/2355622/mosundi-demands-niger-delta-peoples

Whorish dog!
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by GMbuharii: 3:09pm On Nov 22, 2016
thedarkside:

we dont want biafra..shey na by force??

dont let us call the nigerian army on you..

even the nigerian police is enough to take you people out!..

una can go cool of in prison like kanu...
mallam afonjanus stop hiding,we know una. We dont wanna be with u,is it by force? Una nø dey shame? grin
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 3:10pm On Nov 22, 2016
fratermathy:

D grin grin

NEXT ONE.

URHOBO SAYS SO

grin grin grin

Loudmouthed coward from an inconsequential clan, face OduaArewanistan republic or MOSUNDI.

Mosundi Demands Niger Delta Peoples Republic -https://www.nairaland.com/2355622/mosundi-demands-niger-delta-peoples
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by fratermathy(m): 3:10pm On Nov 22, 2016
03xtr09r:

The castrated he-goat of the Deluded Generation of Boisterous Clowns, take your irrelevance to OduaArewanistan republic or MOSUNDI.

Whorish dog!

It's a mutual feeling

D grin grin

NEXT ONE.

URHOBO SAYS SO

grin grin grin
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by fratermathy(m): 3:11pm On Nov 22, 2016
03xtr09r:

Loudmouthed coward from an inconsequential clan, face OduaArewanistan republic or MOSUNDI.

The feeling is mutual

grin grin grin

NEXT ONE.

URHOBO SAYS SO

grin grin grin
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by thedarkside: 3:11pm On Nov 22, 2016
the last time a ipobian pissed me off,i called police on am...

i was 2hours in the station,but he landed 3 days in prison...

the police officer told me when it gets too much i should inform them..

i didnt loose a kobo...
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by laudate: 3:12pm On Nov 22, 2016
fratermathy:
D grin grin

NEXT ONE.

URHOBO SAYS SO

grin grin grin

Baa-aa-ad guy! ROFLMAO! cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by fratermathy(m): 3:12pm On Nov 22, 2016
GMbuharii:

mallam afonjanus stop hiding,we know una. We dont wanna be with u,is it by force? Una nø dey shame? grin

Yes we be afonjanus. It is by force ooo. You must be with us. The same u are forcing Urhobo to be with you. Una die well we today.

grin grin grin

NEXT ONE.

URHOBO SAYS SO

grin grin grin
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 3:12pm On Nov 22, 2016
fratermathy:

It's a mutual feeling

D grin grin
NEXT ONE.

URHOBO SAYS SO

grin grin grin

Frustrated boisterous clown from an inconsequential clan of cowards, you shall continue to wail and gnash your dirty teeth on NL till you meet your Waterloo...

Whorish dog!
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by fratermathy(m): 3:14pm On Nov 22, 2016
03xtr09r:

Frustrated boisterous clown from an inconsequential clan of cowards, you shall continue to wail and gnash your dirty teeth on NL till you meet your Waterloo...

Whorish dog!
The feeling is mutual

grin grin grin

NEXT ONE.

URHOBO SAYS SO

grin grin grin

Good robot. You were well trained. Keep going. We've got all year. We are both jobless.
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by GMbuharii: 3:15pm On Nov 22, 2016
fratermathy:

Is it your chains?

Why u de die for the matter. Is u be Jesus Christ.?

All bark and no bite. Nkitas.

grin grin grin

NEXT ONE.

grin grin grin

lolss guilty conscience.. grin grin
i am a bening boy and i know u urhobo men very well...all u do is sit under some tree and spend the day drinking palmwine and ogogoro while ur women labour to feed u and the family. I aint saying all urhobo men are like u buh we know ur lazy types.. grin and that is if u aint a tiger clawed face afonja grin
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 3:15pm On Nov 22, 2016
fratermathy:

The feeling is mutual

grin grin grin

NEXT ONE.

URHOBO SAYS SO

grin grin grin

Good robot. You were well trained. Keep going. We've got all year. We are both jobless.

Castrated he-goat from an inconsequential clan of loudmouthed cowards, take your irrelevance to OduaArewanistan republic or MOSUNDI.

Whorish dog!
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by fratermathy(m): 3:16pm On Nov 22, 2016
GMbuharii:

lolss guilty conscience.. grin grin
i am a bening boy and i know u urhobo men very well...all u do is sit under some tree and spend the day drinking palmwine and ogogoro while ur women labour to feed u and the family. I aint saying all urhobo men are like u buh we know ur lazy types.. grin and that is if u aint a tiger clawed face afonja grin

Benin my foot. No Benin men will ever speak the way you do. See this one. Which quarters are you from in Benin.?
Benin boy wey nor be spell Benin well.

And yes, I be afonja grin

The feeling is mutual

grin grin grin

NEXT ONE.

URHOBO SAYS SO

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by fratermathy(m): 3:16pm On Nov 22, 2016
03xtr09r:

Castrated he-goat from an inconsequential clan of loudmouthed cowards, take your irrelevance to OduaArewanistan republic or MOSUNDI.

Whorish dog!

The feeling is mutual

grin grin grin

NEXT ONE.

URHOBO SAYS SO

grin grin grin
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 3:16pm On Nov 22, 2016
fratermathy:

The feeling is mutual

grin grin grin

NEXT ONE.

URHOBO SAYS SO

grin grin grin

Boisterous clown, take your irrelevance to OduaArewanistan republic or MOSUNDI.

Whorish dog!
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by fratermathy(m): 3:17pm On Nov 22, 2016
03xtr09r:

Boisterous clown, take your irrelevance to OduaArewanistan republic or MOSUNDI.

Whorish dog!

The feeling is mutual

grin grin grin

NEXT ONE.

URHOBO SAYS SO

grin grin grin
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 3:17pm On Nov 22, 2016
fratermathy:

The feeling is mutual
grin grin grin

NEXT ONE.

URHOBO SAYS SO

grin grin grin

Whorish dog!
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by GMbuharii: 3:17pm On Nov 22, 2016
To the good and real urhobo out there,URHOBO WADO! cheesy grin One luv
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by laudate: 3:18pm On Nov 22, 2016
fratermathy:
Actually we are the ones entertaining ourselves.

We know what to expect of Igbos and they don't fail us or kill our expectation. That gives me enough satisfaction.

Bros thank you for this superb entertainment, cheesy but not all Igbo are like the ones on this thread. The bile-filled ones here, have a screw loose upstairs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 3:18pm On Nov 22, 2016
fratermathy:

The feeling is mutual

grin grin grin

NEXT ONE.

URHOBO SAYS SO

grin grin grin

Deluded boisterous clown from an inconsequential clan of loudmouthed cowards, take your irrelevance to OduaArewanistan republic or MOSUNDI.

Whorish dog!

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (85) (Reply)

Meet Chioma Uzodinma, Imo First Lady (Photos) / More Revelations On Maina's Reinstatement By Sahara Reporters / Edo 2020 Governorship Election Results (INEC Portal Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.