Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,504 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement - Politics (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement (131771 Views)

“Why Niger Delta Will Vote Buhari For Second Term In 2019” – Richard Kpodoh / Niger Deltans Protest "Intimidation Of Jonathan By Buhari, DSS & EFCC" (Pics) / Could This Be Why @Niger Delta Avengers Are Blowing Up Pipelines?(Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (85) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by discusant: 2:42pm On Nov 22, 2016
Only a dimwit from the south south fails to understand that the Igbo serve as buffer for the southsouth groups in Nigeria. Put in another way, without the Igbo protection for the Southsouth groups, the Yoruba and the north would immediately 'swallow' the groups in the south south.
It's annoying reading this type of things from someone from the south south who can put sentences together, someone who should have understood that without southsouth groups cooperating with the southeast, there is hardly any further incentives the Southsouth and southeast ask individually from Nigeria which can be realised.
We are aware of the new persons from the south south hired by their oppressors to write this type of things to further divide the Southsouth and southeast groups, so as to postpone Biafra.

We have seen southern people living in northern Nigeria driven down south by Boko violence. We see Fulani herds men sprawling in the south east and even in the Southsouth doing mayhem.
All these are efforts at softening the southern people to make Islamic country rasily become the official title to Nigeria.
Hard to believe that there are still dimwits who can receive money to write trash on www.
And guess what, he calls Biafra people e-warriors. What an insulting thing to say!!!
Before 13%, Ariaria market in Aba was the mainstay of his daily subsistence.

1 Like

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 2:43pm On Nov 22, 2016
fratermathy:

grin grin
Next one...
grin grin grin

Face OduaArewanistan republic or MOSUNDI.
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by fratermathy(m): 2:44pm On Nov 22, 2016
03xtr09r:

grin grin
Next one...

grin grin grin
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by fratermathy(m): 2:45pm On Nov 22, 2016
discusant:
Only a dimwit from the south south fails to understand that the Igbo serve as buffer for the southsouth groups in Nigeria. Put in another way, without the Igbo protection for the Southsouth groups, the Yoruba and the north would immediately 'swallow' the groups in the south south.
It's annoying reading this type of things from someone from the south south who can put sentences together, someone who should have understood that without southsouth groups cooperating with the southeast, there is hardly any further incentives the Southsouth and southeast ask individually from Nigeria which can be realised.
We are aware of the new persons from the south south hired by their oppressors to write this type of things to further divide the Southsouth and southeast groups, so as to postpone Biafra.

We have seen southern people living in northern Nigeria driven down south by Boko violence. We see Fulani herds men sprawling in the south east and even in the Southsouth doing mayhem.
All these are efforts at softening the southern people to make Islamic country rasily become the official title to Nigeria.
Hard to believe that there are still dimwits who can receive money to write trash on www.
And guess what, he calls Biafra people e-warriors. What an insulting thing to say!!!

See wetin person open mouth talk. Igbo as a buffer for the South. Such pride and arrogance.

And yes, we nor send una message. Leave yorubas and Hausa to swallow us. Is it ur swallow?

We've already been through this before. Go and catchup.

grin grin
Next one...

grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 2:46pm On Nov 22, 2016
fratermathy:

grin grin
Next one...
grin grin grin

Igbos don't need you and all you ever stand for in life and hereafter. Simply channel your frustrations towards OduaArewanistan republic or MOSUNDI.

1 Like

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by fratermathy(m): 2:47pm On Nov 22, 2016
03xtr09r:

Igbos don't need you and all you ever stand for in life and hereafter. Simply channel your frustrations towards OduaArewanistan republic or MOSUNDI.

Yes the feeling is mutual.

grin grin
Next one...

grin grin grin
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by thedarkside: 2:47pm On Nov 22, 2016
fratermathy:

They are brainwashed. That's the truth.

Just give them the bait, sit and relax.

I've been catching fun all day. I hope to do this whenever I'm bored. Give them the bait, hook them, and watch them state their real intentions towards us.

Many can't even think and don't know when to call quits. So instead of beating up yourself trying to make a point that has been made since the beginning of time, just enjoy and watch free madness part 5.

its true..

but we must make the rest of nigeria know..

or else,someone will make a mistake..

you dont get hyper-angry because someone is suffering a mental-illness...

they are still our brothers and sisters..chikena..

we are not going to put another curse on ourselves because of brain-washing...
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by fratermathy(m): 2:48pm On Nov 22, 2016
thedarkside:

its true..

but we must make the rest of nigeria know..

or else,someone will make a mistake..

They can't help it. It's in their DNA!

Na only online mouth they get. The average one on ground is a bloody coward.

Common to fight war and leave Nigeria na problem for them.

1 Like

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 2:49pm On Nov 22, 2016
fratermathy:

Yes the feeling is mutual.
grin grin
Next one...
grin grin grin

Here's the link for your consideration:
Mosundi Demands Niger Delta Peoples Republic - https://www.nairaland.com/2355622/mosundi-demands-niger-delta-peoples
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by fratermathy(m): 2:49pm On Nov 22, 2016
03xtr09r:

Here's the link for your consideration:
Mosundi Demands Niger Delta Peoples Republic - https://www.nairaland.com/2355622/mosundi-demands-niger-delta-peoples

grin grin
Next one...

grin grin grin
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 2:53pm On Nov 22, 2016
fratermathy:
They can't help it. It's in their DNA!

Na only online mouth they get. The average one on ground is a bloody coward.

Common to fight war and leave Nigeria na problem for them.

Loudmouthed boisterous clown and liar from a deluded generation of cowards, read this recent message from FFK:

Nnamdi Kanu, who is the leader of IPOB and easily the most courageous, powerful and credible Igbo leader in Nigeria today.
 I was amazed at his depth of knowledge, his immense courage and his deep convictions.

...we must give honor to whom it is due. Consequently I have no regrets for what I have said.
I have associated with, met and worked with many men of influence and power since I entered the combustible fray of politics thirty years ago but this one was different.

This was a man that had what I would describe as a Mahatma Ghandi-like quality. That is to say he is one that is prepared to sacrifice everything and anything for his beliefs, his people and his cause.
Like the great Scottish freedom fighter William Wallace I have no doubt that if he deemed it necessary he would go as far as to sacrifice his very life in the struggle for freedom and independence for his Igbo people from the Nigerian state and from our internal colonial masters and for the establishment of his beloved Biafra.

What a man he is. What a mighty spirit. What a beautiful soul. What a braveheart.

http://investorsking.com/the-heart-and-soul-of-nnamdi-kanu-femi-fani-kayode/
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 2:53pm On Nov 22, 2016
fratermathy:

grin grin
Next one...
grin grin grin

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by fratermathy(m): 2:53pm On Nov 22, 2016
03xtr09r:

Loudmouthed boisterous clown and liar from a deluded generation of cowards, read this recent message from FFK:

Nnamdi Kanu, who is the leader of IPOB and easily the most courageous, powerful and credible Igbo leader in Nigeria today.
 I was amazed at his depth of knowledge, his immense courage and his deep convictions.

...we must give honor to whom it is due. Consequently I have no regrets for what I have said.
I have associated with, met and worked with many men of influence and power since I entered the combustible fray of politics thirty years ago but this one was different.

This was a man that had what I would describe as a Mahatma Ghandi-like quality. That is to say he is one that is prepared to sacrifice everything and anything for his beliefs, his people and his cause.
Like the great Scottish freedom fighter William Wallace I have no doubt that if he deemed it necessary he would go as far as to sacrifice his very life in the struggle for freedom and independence for his Igbo people from the Nigerian state and from our internal colonial masters and for the establishment of his beloved Biafra.

What a man he is. What a mighty spirit. What a beautiful soul. What a braveheart.

Irrelevant epistle

grin grin
Next one...

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by fratermathy(m): 2:54pm On Nov 22, 2016
03xtr09r:

grin grin
Next one...

grin grin grin
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 2:55pm On Nov 22, 2016
fratermathy:

Irrelevant epistle
grin grin
Next one...
grin grin grin

Bloody cowards from an inconsequential clan ranting senselessly and carelessly on NL...
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 2:56pm On Nov 22, 2016
fratermathy:

grin grin
Next one...
grin grin grin

Mosundi Demands Niger Delta Peoples Republic -https://www.nairaland.com/2355622/mosundi-demands-niger-delta-peoples
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by fratermathy(m): 2:56pm On Nov 22, 2016

1 Like

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by fratermathy(m): 2:56pm On Nov 22, 2016
03xtr09r:

Mosundi Demands Niger Delta Peoples Republic -https://www.nairaland.com/2355622/mosundi-demands-niger-delta-peoples

grin grin
Next one...

grin grin grin
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by fratermathy(m): 2:57pm On Nov 22, 2016
03xtr09r:

Bloody cowards from an inconsequential clan ranting senselessly and carelessly on NL...

The feeling is mutual

grin grin
Next one...

grin grin grin
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 2:58pm On Nov 22, 2016
fratermathy:

grin grin
Next one...
grin grin grin

Take your irrelevance to OduaArewanistan republic or MOSUNDI.

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by fratermathy(m): 2:58pm On Nov 22, 2016
03xtr09r:

Take your irrelevance to OduaArewanistan republic or MOSUNDI.

The feeling is mutual

grin grin
Next one...

grin grin grin
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 2:58pm On Nov 22, 2016
fratermathy:

The feeling is mutual
grin grin
Next one...
grin grin grin

Igbos have nothing to do with treacherous backstabbers...
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by thedarkside: 2:59pm On Nov 22, 2016
03xtr09r:

sooo..funny-funny-kayode is your hero??..ohh my..

not even the yorubas like him...chaiiiiiiiiii......

1 Like

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 2:59pm On Nov 22, 2016
fratermathy:

The feeling is mutual
grin grin
Next one...
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by fratermathy(m): 2:59pm On Nov 22, 2016
03xtr09r:

Igbos have nothing to do with treacherous backstabbers...

The feeling is mutual.

grin grin
Next one...

grin grin grin
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by fratermathy(m): 3:00pm On Nov 22, 2016
03xtr09r:

grin grin grin

I command you to speak forth, robot.

NEXT ONE.

OYA BARK LIKE AN IGBO EKUKE.

grin grin grin
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 3:00pm On Nov 22, 2016
thedarkside:
sooo..funny-funny-kayode is your hero??..ohh my..

not even the yorubas like him...chaiiiiiiiiii......

It's my pleasure reading from the incoherent boisterous clown of NL...

1 Like

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by fratermathy(m): 3:01pm On Nov 22, 2016
03xtr09r:

It's my pleasure reading from the incoherent boisterous clown of NL...

Incoherent my foot. This remote Controlled teletubby.

grin grin grin

NEXT ONE.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 3:02pm On Nov 22, 2016
fratermathy:

grin grin grin
NEXT ONE. OYA BARK LIKE AN IGBO EKUKE.
grin grin grin

You shall continue to run amok like a castrated he-goat till you meet your Waterloo...

1 Like

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by fratermathy(m): 3:02pm On Nov 22, 2016
03xtr09r:

You shall continue to run amok like a castrated he-goat till you meet your Waterloo...

I have same wishes for you. Infact I prayed about it now.

grin grin grin

NEXT ONE.

grin grin grin
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by thedarkside: 3:02pm On Nov 22, 2016
fratermathy:

grin grin grin

grin
NEXT ONE.

grin grin grin

nice..you understand...thats it!!!!..

neeeeeext!..
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by GMbuharii: 3:03pm On Nov 22, 2016
discusant:

God bless you,bro.
Those lost souls from the ss ranting one nigeria are entirely deranged. Most of them on here are impostors from the north claiming to be niger deltans or urhobos and are 'okay' being in chains and bondage under nigeria. Talk about Stokholm syndrome losers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (85) (Reply)

Meet Chioma Uzodinma, Imo First Lady (Photos) / More Revelations On Maina's Reinstatement By Sahara Reporters / Edo 2020 Governorship Election Results (INEC Portal Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.