Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,406 members, 7,830,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Help!!! My Host Is Sexing A Minor... What Should I Do???? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help!!! My Host Is Sexing A Minor... What Should I Do???? (34573 Views)

Should Adult Men Be Allowed To Marry A MINOR. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! My Host Is Sexing A Minor... What Should I Do???? by bigname90(m): 1:19pm On Feb 25, 2015
boss1310:
tell mr A to call mr B and apologise for taking advantage of miss J and you mr C better start looking for an accomodation though make sure the landlord is not mr D as his daughter miss K loves men more than miss J and you dont wanna incur the wrath of her brother mr E who is over protective of his younger sister....sigh

nice one
Re: Help!!! My Host Is Sexing A Minor... What Should I Do???? by kika23(f): 1:29pm On Feb 25, 2015
Mrcorck come and see this Peter file. He is nyashing 15yr old child

PETER FILE angry
Re: Help!!! My Host Is Sexing A Minor... What Should I Do???? by teemy(m): 1:35pm On Feb 25, 2015
unfortunately we live in a system where evildoers are praised. once in a case like this, it was the elders that said to let the issue be silent that adviced the girlfriend-snatcher to go tell the girl's fiance that i was trying to give him a bad name

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Host Is Sexing A Minor... What Should I Do???? by hermesprogidy(m): 1:37pm On Feb 25, 2015
Have you considered that he may actually love her and vice versa? (though all i can see here is infatuation grin) Talking to them won't solve anything because they will simply not stop. Send your friend an SMS detailing the hole story from a strange number and hope for the best undecided
changes1:
OK. I have talked to both parties. Miss J just started having 5ex and the thing don De sweet her. Sometimes she even comes on her own and then I'll have to excuse them. Mr A on the other hand is enjoying it. He's seeing it like free T0t0 and he doesn't plan to stop.

With the way they're going about it, they'll soon be caught cause the girl has started coming at odd hours.
My humble self is confused and doesn't want to be caught in the crossfire.

Mods I'll appreciate it if you can take it to front page so I can get more responses. You can take it down from the front page when I get good advises from others.
Thank you.
Re: Help!!! My Host Is Sexing A Minor... What Should I Do???? by teemy(m): 1:43pm On Feb 25, 2015
first protect yourself as your name would at a later date be mentioned. call girl seperately talk to her, then MR A use phone audio to record both. what you decide on later depends on you. however a figure Mr A respects could be called to intervene.
Re: Help!!! My Host Is Sexing A Minor... What Should I Do???? by teemy(m): 1:47pm On Feb 25, 2015
do not ever reveal your recordings unless it is seriously needed like when you are called a liar. the girl unfortunately is now mentally damaged and the brother or mother ought to be aware. look for an apartment as could be price for clear conscience
Re: Help!!! My Host Is Sexing A Minor... What Should I Do???? by zimoni(f): 1:49pm On Feb 25, 2015
changes1:

Good. that's a nice question. That's where I'm worried. I don't know how she does it but she ends up coming out. That's where the problem is. If one day they find out she's not at home by that time and they find her at Mr. A's place then there'll be a very big probs.

Let us know the decision you eventually took.

Please take an action.

All the best.
Re: Help!!! My Host Is Sexing A Minor... What Should I Do???? by toluleke(m): 1:51pm On Feb 25, 2015
ihedinobi2:

Mister, you have a serious problem. Why does a 15 year old know what she's doing and a 12 year old doesn't? Where's the difference?
3years difference in case you failed maths when in school,you want to tell me you couldn't make decision @15.she has no plan for her life.
Re: Help!!! My Host Is Sexing A Minor... What Should I Do???? by 100Cents: 2:03pm On Feb 25, 2015
dkronicle:
Set a trap

Okay

Re: Help!!! My Host Is Sexing A Minor... What Should I Do???? by 100Cents: 2:04pm On Feb 25, 2015
changes1:

How?

^^^^
Re: Help!!! My Host Is Sexing A Minor... What Should I Do???? by eromspete(m): 2:17pm On Feb 25, 2015
Be a whistle blower.

I'd advise you start preparing for the worst now. I honestly think its better to let the parents know. That guy is a paedophile (sexing a minor). The girl might even turn the case to both of you, telling the parents that you both took advantage of her. undecided

If the parents know at a later stage for any reason, they would think back and say you knew as well and you'd be regarded as an accomplice to the act. They might even assume you had carnal knowledge of her too. Like you said Police might be involved and the parents will definitely not allow you on the loose.

As last note... GUY FIND YOUR EXIT STRATEGY. POOL UP RESOURCES TO STAY ON YOUR OWN OR RELOCATE COS IF THINGS GO SOUTH, YOU SEF GO FOLLOW SINK O.

You've got a tough choice to make but our lives are defined by the choices we make everyday. Make a choice and live by it.

changes1:
Mods please take to the appropriate section.

Hello House,
I'm going to make this brief and explainable.

I have a program to run at a location and its supposed to last for six months. I wasn't having enough money to rent and furnish a place for a year since that's the minimum one can pay in that area.

Luckily for me I have a friend (Whom I'll refer to as "Mr A"wink who has a room to himself in that town allocated to him.

I spoke to him and he willingly and happily agreed for me to stay with him.

Now Mr A has a friend (whom I'll call "Mr B"wink who later became my friend too.
Mr A who is my mate is far older than Mr B.

Mr B stays with his parents and they have an only daughter who is almost 16 years old (Let's call her "Miss J"wink. Mr B loves his only sister to the core.

Mr A started a kind of training that would lead to work and he invited Mr B to join instead of constituting nuisance at home. Mr A & B related well and did everything together.

After some time things became "rough" for us as our money got finished. My host Mr A told me not to bother organising what to eat for both of us as he will be taking care of himself. (I later got to find out Mr B's parents were constantly feeding Mr A cos they were happy he meant well for their son and also took him as their soon too)

Mr A told me how he badly wanted to "have" Miss J and I discouraged it and let him see reasons that she is still 15+, the only daughter, "our friend" Mr B's sister and her parents trust him and feed him.. I continued to kick against it until I travelled in the month of Miss J's birthday.

Sadly, I returned and told me he "deflowered" her in the week of her birthday while I was away. And since then he has been a regular visitor in between her laps.

I felt bad and still feel hurt cos its not good and I see her like my younger sister. I told him to stop or I'll expose him. We had exchange of words and I finally held my peace.

But now I'm confused.

Should I tell Mr B (our friend) and his parents?

If I tell them there will be serious "war" (if you know what I mean) and Mr A, my host will be ejected from the house meaning I'll have no where to stay too. There's no space in Mr B's house cos they are already chocked up in their house.

If I keep quiet and people find out it'll look like I've been in support of this wicked act and we might receive same punishment. (police fit dey involved)

If I talk it'll be like someone willingly offered to help and accommodate me and I paid him back by back stabbing him.

Pls what do I do?

Mature response please cos I really need it.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Host Is Sexing A Minor... What Should I Do???? by Adaezeagu(f): 2:22pm On Feb 25, 2015
Op don take us back to nursery school
Mr. A-Z grin grin
Re: Help!!! My Host Is Sexing A Minor... What Should I Do???? by slap1(m): 2:38pm On Feb 25, 2015
This is painful. Is Mr. A not on nairaland?
Re: Help!!! My Host Is Sexing A Minor... What Should I Do???? by incrediblestev: 2:41pm On Feb 25, 2015
akinsadeez:

You don't know anything. It is a crime in Nigeria. This is something that we charge people for everyday and yes, they do get convicted. I gave you the section of the child's right act where it is and you are still talking about America. If the parents of d girl are keen on pursuing the case the guy will be charged and most likely convicted.
Boy shut up..... Again I ask you, convicted for what exactly, consensual sex between a minor and an adult in Nigeria.... Do you have cases that you can reference or you just want to run your mouth and talk quixotic gibberish that only applies in your head. By the way, do you even know the consent age in Nigeria, you are yet to understand Nigeria's family laws and you dey para like say you sabi anything.. Have you been to the North to see girls of that aged and even less not just being betrothed to adults but married to them. You siddon for one corner in Lagos dey shout court case... Lol..... Case they will never win...
Re: Help!!! My Host Is Sexing A Minor... What Should I Do???? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 25, 2015
Adaezeagu:
Op don take us back to nursery school
Mr. A-Z grin grin

Lol. how I go do naa? I didn't want to mention names and at the same time wanted the issue to be very understandable.
Re: Help!!! My Host Is Sexing A Minor... What Should I Do???? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Feb 25, 2015
slap1:
This is painful. Is Mr. A not on nairaland?

No. he's not. I am very sure of that.
Re: Help!!! My Host Is Sexing A Minor... What Should I Do???? by 100Cents: 2:47pm On Feb 25, 2015
sweetgala:
I think your morality has helped you decide what must be done , the main issue now is how to go about it in the least damaging manner.
You need to report this heinous crime which someone has described as carrying a heavy penalty.

I understand you do not want Mr A to be rewarded in such a manner after his gracious hospitality, but you run the risk of being an accessory to a crime as you have knowledge of it, and withheld the information from the authorities.

As advised earlier a good plan may be to invite Mr B over when you are sure Mr A and Miss J are in the business. It might be advisable to consult an elder who can vouch for your innocence if Mr A chooses out of vengeance to implicate you.
I

Worst case scenario.

This guy could be implicated for doing nothing.

Simply call Mr. B to visit Mr A when next the girl visits.. Tell him its urgent. He should make it under 10 mins..
Re: Help!!! My Host Is Sexing A Minor... What Should I Do???? by Eluwilussit(m): 3:03pm On Feb 25, 2015
Guy park out of that place quickly. I don't subscribe to telling her people or reporting your friend to anybody. It could be more damaging to both of you. Especially your friend.

Your friend did you a favour by harbouring you. If u don't like his style, move out. Nemesis will soon catch up with him. If you stay, you are in it. A party to it.

Don't listen to all the people telling you to report your friend. What are friends for, if you can't have his back or take one for him? Even if he is making a wrong choice, register your displeasure by moving out.

At 15, most girls are already into boys. The problem here is the family trusts your friend and treats him as family. And of course the age of your friend. The girl is a minor by law, but that law should also apply to the North. Yerima and co, don't wait till they are 15. Do they?

Whatever you do, move out and let nature take its course. Don't play a hero, unless on Nairaland. If you mess up your friend, you might not live to tell your story. Just the same way your friend might not live to tell his, when he's eventually caught.

Go and read the 48 Laws of Power. Betrayal is not a light vice. The anger of a betrayed man, knows no bound. You are warned.
Re: Help!!! My Host Is Sexing A Minor... What Should I Do???? by jackpot(f): 3:13pm On Feb 25, 2015
B + J = BJ shocked

Mr B's parents is feeding Mr A because of his love for BJ cheesy

**my dirty mind** lipsrsealed

@op, why didnt you use letter C? wink grin

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Host Is Sexing A Minor... What Should I Do???? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 25, 2015
Fool why u dey wink are u high? angry u just made me not interested in advicing you.stupid idiot
Re: Help!!! My Host Is Sexing A Minor... What Should I Do???? by sylve11: 3:41pm On Feb 25, 2015
MyPWisINCORRECT:
As a psychologist, I can deduce you are angry that you aren't the one ramming Miss J's cockpit.

sharp guy! cool
Re: Help!!! My Host Is Sexing A Minor... What Should I Do???? by 04kaa: 3:42pm On Feb 25, 2015
Do u guys even know how sweet the thing is for the girl,? she will never stop eating it at that her age , its the sweetest food around. i advise you keep quiet or u will get evicted,,....let her enjoy it she will soon get tired of it when it becomes too much , it will become boring to her soon
Re: Help!!! My Host Is Sexing A Minor... What Should I Do???? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Feb 25, 2015
dkronicle:
Set a trap
Entrapment neccessary
Re: Help!!! My Host Is Sexing A Minor... What Should I Do???? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Feb 25, 2015
youmour:
Fool why u dey wink are u high? angry u just made me not interested in advicing you.stupid idiot

Why would you use offensive words on me? I guess you've never been given an emoticon by the bot on NL before abi?

Try typing 3 question marks and see what NL bot will produce...

Now run away, your worthless advice ain't needed. Meaningful people have spoken before wind blew you here.
Re: Help!!! My Host Is Sexing A Minor... What Should I Do???? by Ojumiii(m): 4:24pm On Feb 25, 2015
Tell Mr. A you can then study his reactions
Re: Help!!! My Host Is Sexing A Minor... What Should I Do???? by fuzzywuzzy: 4:27pm On Feb 25, 2015
Why are men so senseless when it comes to sex? Imagine the number of animals on this thread supporting the paedophiles's actions.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Host Is Sexing A Minor... What Should I Do???? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Feb 25, 2015
Statutory Rape is a crime, aiding & abetting doesn't look good either, telling on them could be bad for you.... I understand your dilemma, just find a way to make them hold up on the act, even if it's just for now, that gal needs proper sex education. But then gals of nowadays shaa,
Re: Help!!! My Host Is Sexing A Minor... What Should I Do???? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 25, 2015
engrkenny:
Statutory Rape is a crime, aiding & abetting doesn't look good either, telling on them could be bad for you.... I understand your dilemma, just find a way to make them hold up on the act, even if it's just for now, that gal needs proper sex education. But then gals of nowadays shaa,

Thank you very much. You really understand my plight.
Re: Help!!! My Host Is Sexing A Minor... What Should I Do???? by fpeter(f): 7:58pm On Feb 25, 2015
cold:

Like seriously? So you don't think having a shelter is equally important? What if he is thrown out,where is he supposed to go? Especially in a city where he knows no one else. I'm sure 'God will provide an alternative' will be the usual retort. One has to be very practical in these matters

First and foremost, getting an accommodation cannot be compared to the damage done to that child, there will always be a way if there's a will....someone out there would definitely house him. Most importantly YES to your question,GOD IS MORE THAN ABLE TO PROVIDE BOTH EARTHLY AND HEAVENLY SHELTER.
Re: Help!!! My Host Is Sexing A Minor... What Should I Do???? by funkyjms: 8:37pm On Feb 25, 2015
chaircover:
When faced with making descsions always go for the one that is morally right and one that will please God. It may be a difficult and hard descsion at the time, but everything that we do is a seed and we will reap it at some point in our lives.

God bless you.
Re: Help!!! My Host Is Sexing A Minor... What Should I Do???? by MOWUMI12: 8:39pm On Feb 25, 2015
D girl wil nt hear 2dat threat. Set a trap by inviting her brother, make it clear in d sence that u wil b clean. By;
1. Carry Mr.B stuff by mistaken that he need everytime i.e he cant do without.
2. Make sure d day u carry Mr. B stuff wil tally wit d day Miss. J wil come n vist Mr. A and are cut in the act
Re: Help!!! My Host Is Sexing A Minor... What Should I Do???? by Melvess(m): 9:53pm On Feb 25, 2015
Hmmm some tender meat for a lucky bast9ard undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Women: Why Do We Get So Moody During That Time Of The Month, How Can We Control / I Gave My Wife Money For Abortion / Please Help! A New Tenant Has Just Kidnapped 3 Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.