Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,892 members, 7,814,015 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

How Long Do You Think This Tats Can Take To Be Completed - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How Long Do You Think This Tats Can Take To Be Completed (1033 Views)

Do You Think This Is Pure Wickedness? / How Long Do You Take To Do Your Hair? / ~ How Long Do You Keep Your Weaves, Braids & Cornrows~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Do You Think This Tats Can Take To Be Completed by sparko1(m): 3:37pm On Jul 25, 2012
i have seen many tats but this is kind of wow!, i remember a friend with a little dove on his arm use to tell how painful it was but i can't but imagine How painful this must be. it kind of beat my imagination, i don't think i can stand that kind of pain and time for this to be done.
How long do you think this tats can take to be completed?

Re: How Long Do You Think This Tats Can Take To Be Completed by JallowBah(f): 6:43pm On Jul 25, 2012
A full back-tattoo will take about 18-30 hours to complete, depending on the artist and how fast he/she is, and depending on how much pain the body can takewink
Re: How Long Do You Think This Tats Can Take To Be Completed by kandiikane(m): 8:26pm On Jul 25, 2012
Jallow, does it hurt? I have had loads of piercings so I can handle certain amounts of pain but I don't know how badly tattoos hurt.

I want one hopefully by the end of summer, something small. Around my hip/lower abdomen.
Re: How Long Do You Think This Tats Can Take To Be Completed by JallowBah(f): 9:59pm On Jul 25, 2012
Of course it hurts cheesy In a good way, though. ( This makes me miss even the sound of the tattoo-machine..been too long now..)

have never had any n my hip, but the skin is thin, and if you are having it over the hip-bone..ouch. But worth itsmiley Just remember everyone have different levels of how much pain they can take.

(1) (Reply)

Who Wore It Better? / Nigerian Traditional Attires For Men And Women / Silk And Chiffon Fabrics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.