Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,504 members, 7,816,197 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Nairalanders' Real Professions: Guess What They Are? - Nairaland / General (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairalanders' Real Professions: Guess What They Are? (33567 Views)

Riddle-guess What Is Written On This Picture / Nairalanders Real Names: Guess What They Are / Guess What I Just Did? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders' Real Professions: Guess What They Are? by r231(m): 12:10am On Jul 27, 2012
190-the-clown:

Falls from bed

Just look at - he's angry

Rotfl

(Bought)

Angry??

You dis boy, I told you to stop sniffing that crap........is not good for your health

Btw we need some bread distributor in Edo.......ya game
Re: Nairalanders' Real Professions: Guess What They Are? by ifihearam: 12:13am On Jul 27, 2012
Billyonaire: We are meeting Monday 12:00 Noon at Aso Rock, to deliberate on the next move with the biscuit supplement, I think we should introduce 20% cocoyam input into Biscuit. Nigerians need to consume what they produce. Come in time, C-in-C will be there by 12:45PM. FRESH AIR CREW

I shall be there before 12noon don't like to keep C in C waiting
But wait ooo
Are we re introducing SAP
Structural 0adjustment Programme?
Re: Nairalanders' Real Professions: Guess What They Are? by ifihearam: 12:13am On Jul 27, 2012
Billyonaire: We are meeting Monday 12:00 Noon at Aso Rock, to deliberate on the next move with the biscuit supplement, I think we should introduce 20% cocoyam input into Biscuit. Nigerians need to consume what they produce. Come in time, C-in-C will be there by 12:45PM. FRESH AIR CREW

But wait ooo
Structural Adjustment Programme?
Re: Nairalanders' Real Professions: Guess What They Are? by Jambsupport(f): 12:13am On Jul 27, 2012
D-Explorer:

Come go clean dat mess you created on your thread. You sef make frontpage, na ur fault? You rushed in, pick on me and others, gat the fame with over 11,000 views running to 15 pages. You deserve potent-jab dunce.

garrout, gej handler, m nt dun wit ya
Re: Nairalanders' Real Professions: Guess What They Are? by ayobase(m): 12:14am On Jul 27, 2012
iykeG: Na yahoo yahoo boys many pass for here. See them.....dem no dey sleep. Mugu must pay lipsrsealed

And u?
Keeping tab on d gate at the apperance of EFCC?
Re: Nairalanders' Real Professions: Guess What They Are? by 190theclown: 12:15am On Jul 27, 2012
r231:

Angry??

You dis boy, I told you to stop sniffing that crap........is not good for your health

Btw we need some bread distributor in Edo.......ya game

LOl ask sexkillz
Re: Nairalanders' Real Professions: Guess What They Are? by ifihearam: 12:15am On Jul 27, 2012
Where and why is cocoa not responding as precipitated
#singin#
Frecocoa 3x
I want 2 marry you
Gimme ur love 2x
Re: Nairalanders' Real Professions: Guess What They Are? by r231(m): 12:19am On Jul 27, 2012
190-the-clown:

LOl ask sexkillz

Nahhhh........people will mistake him for bread.. grin grin grin

He is too light grin

But as for you, we need to raise visa money for you so selling bread won't be a bad idea for you right about now
Re: Nairalanders' Real Professions: Guess What They Are? by freecocoa(f): 12:19am On Jul 27, 2012
ifihearam: Where and why is cocoa not responding as precipitated
#singin#
Freecocoa 3x
I want 2 marry you
Gimme ur love 2x
I thought you said am divorced na,i was wondering how possible that is without us getting married in the first place.
Re: Nairalanders' Real Professions: Guess What They Are? by Nobody: 12:20am On Jul 27, 2012
ifihearam:

But wait ooo
Structural Adjustment Programme?
Not really SAP, this is developing local contents to save the country from capital freight. Injecting the billions that people have been routing abroad for purchase of wheat into our agro sector will encourage our youth to go into agriculture and it will generate massive employment. Soon, yes very soon, our youth will be able to stand proud and say, Yes, I am a farmer.
Re: Nairalanders' Real Professions: Guess What They Are? by ifihearam: 12:24am On Jul 27, 2012
freecocoa: I thought you said am divorced na,i was wondering how possible that is without us getting married in the first place.

Is that why you didn't come home 2nite
It was a typographical error
So will you still do me the pleasure of .....
Don't say no to daddy pls
Re: Nairalanders' Real Professions: Guess What They Are? by ifihearam: 12:26am On Jul 27, 2012
Billyonaire: Not really SAP, this is developing local contents to save the country from capital freight. Injecting the billions that people have been routing abroad for purchase of wheat into our agro sector will encourage our youth to go into agriculture and it will generate massive employment. Soon, yes very soon, our youth will be able to stand proud and say, Yes, I am a farmer.

You mean it will drastically put a stop to the massive and high increase in the importation of produce we can locally produce here which will on a brighter note generate employment for our teeming youths to diminish their aparthy towards agriculture.
Re: Nairalanders' Real Professions: Guess What They Are? by kay2000(m): 12:27am On Jul 27, 2012
Funny thread. Nairalanders are indeed interesting.
Re: Nairalanders' Real Professions: Guess What They Are? by ayobase(m): 12:27am On Jul 27, 2012
ifihearam:

Correct me abeg na

Its a past-tense though.
Lets not exhume...she carries Visas as someone said!
Re: Nairalanders' Real Professions: Guess What They Are? by Nobody: 12:30am On Jul 27, 2012
ifihearam:

You mean it will drastically put a stop to the massive and high increase in the importation of produce we can locally produce here which will on a brighter note generate employment for our teeming youths to diminish their aparthy towards agriculture.
Correct! GEJ knows it all
Re: Nairalanders' Real Professions: Guess What They Are? by ODB1: 12:32am On Jul 27, 2012
BRING THAT S3XY PIC BACK
Re: Nairalanders' Real Professions: Guess What They Are? by Nobody: 12:32am On Jul 27, 2012
naijababe - Paraga seller at Mushin Olosa.

Desola - Chairlady, Igbo wives union, Lagos Chapter.

Idowuogbo - Naijababe's apprentice, learning the intricacies of the paraga selling business.

Dayokanu - Cleaner at Arsenal football club.

OAM4J - Middleman for dodgy land sales at Epetedo, Lagos.

Gbawe - Lawyer (OAM4J is his only client).

Ifyalways - Abula seller at Iwo road, Ibadan.

Debosky - Palmwine tapper (you can't stop him when he's had a few of his merchandise).

Mukinatu - Sisi olobe (for the uninitiated, that means nomadic caterer - sorry, english is not my first language).

Chaircover - Chairlady of Lagos State Sisi Olobe association.

Fstranger - Deadbody washer at Princeton University medical school (don't ask me how i know o)

Sagamite - Apprentice herbalist at Sagamu.

Beaf - GEJ's loudspeaker.

Jmaine - Beaf's apprentice, his amplifiers are yet to be installed.

Ajanlekoko - bookseller at Yaba bus stop.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders' Real Professions: Guess What They Are? by Nobody: 12:32am On Jul 27, 2012
omonori1: What you guys think...this will be a nice topic!
Guy make I go sleep before you send me driving to Eko Hotel.....
Re: Nairalanders' Real Professions: Guess What They Are? by freecocoa(f): 12:34am On Jul 27, 2012
ifihearam:

Is that why you didn't come home 2nite
It was a typographical error
So will you still do me the pleasure of .....
Don't say no to daddy pls
I'm thinking about it,although some others guys on here are asking the same,you have to show me why you think i should end up with you.
Re: Nairalanders' Real Professions: Guess What They Are? by Idowuogbo(f): 12:35am On Jul 27, 2012
freecocoa: I thought you said am divorced na,i was wondering how possible that is without us getting married in the first place.
He left u for yemzzz
Re: Nairalanders' Real Professions: Guess What They Are? by ifihearam: 12:37am On Jul 27, 2012
naijababe: naijababe - Paraga seller at Mushin Olosa.

Desola - Chairlady, Igbo wives union, Lagos Chapter.

Idowuogbo - Naijababe's apprentice, learning the intricacies of the paraga selling business.

Dayokanu - Cleaner at Arsenal football club.

OAM4J - Middleman for dodgy land sales at Epetedo, Lagos.

Gbawe - Lawyer (OAM4J is his only client).

Ifyalways - Abula seller at Iwo road, Ibadan.

Debosky - Palmwine tapper (you can't stop him when he's had a few of his merchandise).

Mukinatu - Sisi olobe (for the uninitiated, that means nomadic caterer - sorry, english is not my first language).

Chaircover - Chairlady of Lagos State Sisi Olobe association.

Fstranger - Deadbody washer at Princeton University medical school (don't ask me how i know o)

Sagamite - Apprentice herbalist at Sagamu.

Beaf - GEJ's loudspeaker.

Jmaine - Beaf's apprentice, his amplifiers are yet to be installed.

Ajanlekoko - bookseller at Yaba bus stop.

But wetin idowuogbo do una sef
No one even gave her a befitting menial job description
You guys are badt
Re: Nairalanders' Real Professions: Guess What They Are? by manugbo(m): 12:41am On Jul 27, 2012
shocked grin grin
Re: Nairalanders' Real Professions: Guess What They Are? by Goldieluks: 12:44am On Jul 27, 2012
sexkillz: 190 = Conductor

Mukina = Policewoman

Jambsupport = Stripper

Bluetooth = Okada man.

Mr Cork = My Driver cool

Freecocoa = Cleaner

Ileke Idi = Nanny

Sagamite = Nepa Official

Ogugua = Lab attendant

idowuogbo = mushin tout

Beaf = eleran (Meat Seller)

Slimyem = Corn Roaster/seller

Odunnu = pepper seller

Seun = Palmwine tapper cool

Jaybee = Gate Man.

OAM4J = Kidnapper

Jarus = Egbo dealer

Tpia = Market woman

r231 = Truck pusher

Frieburger = Pizza delivery

Goldieluks = pure water seller

Odumchi = hunter

Pdude = shoe maker

Born2fuck = Mechanic apprentice

You no dey fear face abi?? a whole me, sell pure water?? shei!! grin grin angry
Re: Nairalanders' Real Professions: Guess What They Are? by chelseabmw(m): 1:04am On Jul 27, 2012
190-the-clown:

I've bought bread from him twice before

I thought as much....but he should try and find a way to take those breads to stadium now dat Olympics have started...he's gonna make lots of money
Re: Nairalanders' Real Professions: Guess What They Are? by Nobody: 1:07am On Jul 27, 2012
sexkillz: Mr Cork = My Driver cool

Freecocoa = Cleaner

Jaybee = Gate Man.

Tpia = Market woman

grin
Re: Nairalanders' Real Professions: Guess What They Are? by cowgurl: 1:25am On Jul 27, 2012
breezy047:

Breezy. . .a sexy male fulani cattle rearer tongue

Damn! dis dude is d definition of sexy y'al.
Re: Nairalanders' Real Professions: Guess What They Are? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:27am On Jul 27, 2012
ifihearam:

You guys are badt
Ode!

Dey dia dey jonz
Re: Nairalanders' Real Professions: Guess What They Are? by Goldieluks: 2:19am On Jul 27, 2012
ifihearam:

You guys are badt

i dey ask myself the same question, so everybody know say she dey take something. grin grin
Re: Nairalanders' Real Professions: Guess What They Are? by Idowuogbo(f): 2:29am On Jul 27, 2012
Goldieluks:

i dey ask myself the same question, so everybody know say she dey take something. grin grin
Am honoured biatch!!!

U on D oda hand, shud consider taking up spelling classes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

LASTMA Finds Wandering Girl Under Bridge / He Only Gave Me N1000 - Disabled Lady Says Over Viral Photo With Helper / Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.