Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,241 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

To The Ladies:what Are The Qualities You Want In A Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To The Ladies:what Are The Qualities You Want In A Guy (2336 Views)

Need An Independent Woman? Here Are 5 Qualities You Must Have To Attract One. / What Are The Qualities You Love Most In Your Patner / Ladies:: Drop The Qualities You Want From A Man!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

To The Ladies:what Are The Qualities You Want In A Guy by Ellion(f): 9:59pm On Jul 25, 2012
Say ur mind ppl tnks
Re: To The Ladies:what Are The Qualities You Want In A Guy by Roseey0(f): 11:05pm On Jul 25, 2012
Smartness,creative and must be someone i can learn positive things from,there shudnt be dull moments with him either
Re: To The Ladies:what Are The Qualities You Want In A Guy by MMM2(m): 11:24pm On Jul 25, 2012
He should just have money only & also have d mind & heart 2 send d money on me alwayz tongue
Re: To The Ladies:what Are The Qualities You Want In A Guy by Ellion(f): 12:36am On Jul 26, 2012
M M M: He should just have money only & also have d mind & heart 2 send d money on me alwayz tongue
dats interestin.......
Re: To The Ladies:what Are The Qualities You Want In A Guy by Amya(f): 12:43am On Jul 26, 2012
Tall, handsome and rich.
Re: To The Ladies:what Are The Qualities You Want In A Guy by pleep(m): 12:56am On Jul 26, 2012
Rich, thirsty, & dumb. grin
Re: To The Ladies:what Are The Qualities You Want In A Guy by Nobody: 1:07am On Jul 26, 2012
Smarter than i am
Loves God
Loves me as much as Christ loves d church

1 Like

Re: To The Ladies:what Are The Qualities You Want In A Guy by Nobody: 3:11am On Jul 26, 2012
Shollypopz: Smarter than i am
Loves God

u get big brea.st?
Re: To The Ladies:what Are The Qualities You Want In A Guy by Mynd44: 8:43am On Jul 26, 2012
Don't you people get tired of listing qualities?
Re: To The Ladies:what Are The Qualities You Want In A Guy by ayizz(m): 11:01am On Jul 26, 2012
@MMM....socking blood
M M M: He should just have money only & also have d mind & heart 2 send d money on me alwayz tongue
Re: To The Ladies:what Are The Qualities You Want In A Guy by MMM2(m): 11:12am On Jul 26, 2012
Ellion: dats interestin.......

U don't like money
Re: To The Ladies:what Are The Qualities You Want In A Guy by MMM2(m): 11:14am On Jul 26, 2012
ayizz: @MMM....socking blood

Re u a vampire embarassed
Re: To The Ladies:what Are The Qualities You Want In A Guy by Ellion(f): 11:27am On Jul 26, 2012
M M M:

U don't like money
with moderatn
Re: To The Ladies:what Are The Qualities You Want In A Guy by Ellion(f): 11:28am On Jul 26, 2012
U nid to say ur minds out ladies,so u knw wat u want
Re: To The Ladies:what Are The Qualities You Want In A Guy by MMM2(m): 11:31am On Jul 26, 2012
Ellion: with moderatn

Is like u re not from 9ja?
Re: To The Ladies:what Are The Qualities You Want In A Guy by temi4fash(m): 11:34am On Jul 26, 2012
dis qualities reduces wit increasing age.....
Re: To The Ladies:what Are The Qualities You Want In A Guy by Mynd44: 11:38am On Jul 26, 2012
Ellion: with moderatn
Are you sure?
Re: To The Ladies:what Are The Qualities You Want In A Guy by Idowuogbo(f): 11:40am On Jul 26, 2012
Boring!

Over flogged topic.
Re: To The Ladies:what Are The Qualities You Want In A Guy by Ellion(f): 11:42am On Jul 26, 2012
Mynd_44:
Are you sure?
money isnt evrytin @least he shud av somtin doin,shud b independent
Re: To The Ladies:what Are The Qualities You Want In A Guy by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 26, 2012
Shollypopz: Smarter than i am
Loves God

you know me well you know cheesy
Re: To The Ladies:what Are The Qualities You Want In A Guy by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 26, 2012
joeydozzy:

you know me well you know cheesy
lmao.....u don't even possess d first quality;
Re: To The Ladies:what Are The Qualities You Want In A Guy by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 26, 2012
Jones levelz. Lmao.
Re: To The Ladies:what Are The Qualities You Want In A Guy by KINGwax(m): 1:56pm On Jul 26, 2012
M M M:

Is like u re not from 9ja?
what if she is? She shld be a shameless bia-tch like yo? Go get a job bia-tch!
Re: To The Ladies:what Are The Qualities You Want In A Guy by Stallion77(f): 2:13pm On Jul 26, 2012

But u be man according to ur profile? Abi na gay u be? grin
Re: To The Ladies:what Are The Qualities You Want In A Guy by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 26, 2012
Shollypopz:
lmao.....u don't even possess d first quality;

try me. You might be in for a surprise wink
Re: To The Ladies:what Are The Qualities You Want In A Guy by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 26, 2012
joeydozzy:
try me. You might be in for a surprise wink
lol, i've had enough surprises on here.....i'm in no mood for more sad
Re: To The Ladies:what Are The Qualities You Want In A Guy by Tiwanna(f): 3:11pm On Jul 26, 2012
A strong, willful, intelligent and independent guy that can love, protect and be there for me when i need him. lmao
Re: To The Ladies:what Are The Qualities You Want In A Guy by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 26, 2012
Shollypopz:
lol, i've had enough surprises on here.....i'm in no mood for more sad

just one more isn't far fetched
Re: To The Ladies:what Are The Qualities You Want In A Guy by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 26, 2012
joeydozzy:
y
just one more isn't far fetched
lol, it is ooo.....btw u are too young, bye wink
Re: To The Ladies:what Are The Qualities You Want In A Guy by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 26, 2012
Shollypopz:
lol, it is ooo.....btw u are too young, bye wink

like they say age is just a number. I'll still wait for you wink
Re: To The Ladies:what Are The Qualities You Want In A Guy by Ellion(f): 5:04pm On Jul 26, 2012
Tiwanna: A strong, willful, intelligent and independent guy that can love, protect and be there for me when i need him. lmao
u spoke ur mind n dats gud
Re: To The Ladies:what Are The Qualities You Want In A Guy by RuthIsaac(f): 8:47pm On Jul 26, 2012
I can date any guy as long as i luv him n he also luv n as long as he is not a cheater. His is allow.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It True That Women Are Never Satisfied In A Relationship? / Beauty And Brains : Which Would You Rather Have In Your Relationship / Share With Us: Where Did You Met Your Girllover/ Boylover.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.