Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,034 members, 7,821,573 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

To The Ladies:what Are The Qualities You Want In A Guy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To The Ladies:what Are The Qualities You Want In A Guy (2338 Views)

Need An Independent Woman? Here Are 5 Qualities You Must Have To Attract One. / What Are The Qualities You Love Most In Your Patner / Ladies:: Drop The Qualities You Want From A Man!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To The Ladies:what Are The Qualities You Want In A Guy by Idowuogbo(f): 8:52pm On Jul 26, 2012
Ruth Isaac: I can date any guy as long as i luv him n he also luv n as long as he is not a cheater. His is allow.
Damn!!!! U have DANAlysed dis thread wiv ur grammar mehn! Chineke! His is allow? shocked shocked
Re: To The Ladies:what Are The Qualities You Want In A Guy by Ellion(f): 9:13pm On Jul 26, 2012
Ruth Isaac: I can date any guy as long as i luv him n he also luv n as long as he is not a cheater. His is allow.
wel, dats gud
Re: To The Ladies:what Are The Qualities You Want In A Guy by Ellion(f): 9:15pm On Jul 26, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Damn!!!! U have DANAlysed dis thread wiv ur grammar mehn! Chineke! His is allow? shocked shocked
u r funi gal
Re: To The Ladies:what Are The Qualities You Want In A Guy by Nobody: 12:58am On Jul 27, 2012
LWTMB.. Kai.
Re: To The Ladies:what Are The Qualities You Want In A Guy by klaus3011(m): 1:03pm On Jul 27, 2012

babes i have got great news for you....when i love...i love deeply and sincerely...i am not a cheater...oya nau...DATE ME PLS kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: To The Ladies:what Are The Qualities You Want In A Guy by Ellion(f): 4:23pm On Jul 27, 2012
klaus3011:

babes i have got great news for you....when i love...i love deeply and sincerely...i am not a cheater...oya nau...DATE ME PLS kiss kiss kiss kiss
lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Miss Valentine Challenge [final] / Text From Ex / I Wish I Never Took Excess Alcohol .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.