Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,489 members, 7,816,155 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Is Desmond Ewomazino A Scammer? - Computers (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Is Desmond Ewomazino A Scammer? (16505 Views)

Naijaloaded's Azeez Makinde Is A Scammer!!! / Damola311 Is A Scammer! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Desmond Ewomazino A Scammer? by manny4life(m): 5:30pm On Oct 30, 2012
idowuswap:
*quote removed by mod*

Your frustration will NOT kill you, say AMEN. you're the first to turn it into a tribal issue...

Nigerians who are scammed get the scam they deserve. You want quality YET you don't wanna pay the price, who does that? Like someone said, if it's too good to be true, then it isn't.
Re: Is Desmond Ewomazino A Scammer? by druid06(m): 5:30pm On Oct 30, 2012
It's simple, if it's too good to be true then I think the dude in particular is trying to rip you. No wonder he contacts you incessantly, that's the way conmen work..
Re: Is Desmond Ewomazino A Scammer? by Chuksprince: 5:32pm On Oct 30, 2012
without prejudice this guy is a big scammer. first he operated under the name of bright esiuke and later started announcing that he will be selling his business right to one mr desmond (all lies) . i believe strongly that bright and desmond are one person disguise to defraud pple of their hard end money. it is a pity the character in question is just popping up now in nairaland. i am a living victim of his fraudster activities with my #35,000 which i used in ordering for a hp laptop gone into thin air. pls if you still want to do business with him be extremely
careful better still meet him in person before doing the business.

1 Like

Re: Is Desmond Ewomazino A Scammer? by browncool(m): 5:33pm On Oct 30, 2012
onuocha: Desmond or no Desmond i will show u that am from Ekiti just be watching. U THINK U CAN EAT MY 20K AND RUN?
Hahahahaha let me laugh small, I am sorry I know how it hurts man, but is there anything wrong going to a the market to buy your item and get your receipt? Sometimes na cheap food dey run belly

1 Like

Re: Is Desmond Ewomazino A Scammer? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 30, 2012
fried-rice:

Operating System: Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium
Memory: 8GB DDR3
Storage: 520GB (5400rpm) SATA
Graphics: Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator
Wireless, webcam and Bluetooth
DVD/CD writter
Battery Life: 6hrs Confirm
[size=15pt]Price: N20,000[/size]

How could people fall for this cheap trap?

Seems too good to be true. even a fairly used Mini Laptop with 1 Gb Ram does not go for that price.

These scammers use greed to catch so many other people.

Just look at the Fabulous specifications compared to the ridiculous prices.

And the reason why so many Nigerians still buy stolen goods, many people do not care where it comes from or about its quality as long as it is cheap.
Re: Is Desmond Ewomazino A Scammer? by texazzpete(m): 5:41pm On Oct 30, 2012
fried-rice:

DVD/CD writter

I tire o! the number of m0r0ns in Nigeria seems to be increasing exponentially.
anyone who fell for that crap deserves to be duped!
Re: Is Desmond Ewomazino A Scammer? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 30, 2012
texazzpete:

I tire o! the number of m0r0ns in Nigeria seems to be increasing exponentially.
anyone who fell for that crap deserves to be duped!

SMH, he makes it look so enticing and when you call him he sounds foolproof.
I had to be double sure before i sent him cash. I have Maleeq to thank for not falling prey
Re: Is Desmond Ewomazino A Scammer? by mrjangola(m): 5:52pm On Oct 30, 2012
r231: Account Details
To ORDER For Any Of Our Product

STEP 1: After choosing the product you desire,Call me on 08162164310 To Confirm if the item is on ground before heading to make the payment,

STEP 2: Pay to my secretary’ s Account (Account Stated Below)

Acct name: Faith Okoye

Acc number: 3061281748

Bank: First Bank

STEP 3: After Payment, send a text with your Name, Teller Number, Item Paid For And Address to 08162164310

We Will Deliver To Your Door-Step In Less Than 48hrs, (that’s after confirming your payment Confirmation)

Thanks For your Patronage

Engr. Desmond

pay at your own risk
Re: Is Desmond Ewomazino A Scammer? by dejiswaggs(m): 5:53pm On Oct 30, 2012
fried-rice:

DVD/CD writter

This is how YY boys do scam oyibo people oh!
Re: Is Desmond Ewomazino A Scammer? by monex(m): 5:53pm On Oct 30, 2012
those who say the guy is real and delivered things to them only registered a day before that comment.

d guy na scam jor.

amebozone and desmond na one and same
Re: Is Desmond Ewomazino A Scammer? by trigar12(m): 5:56pm On Oct 30, 2012
I almost fell for his cheap prank, he is a big fraud mehn, i thanK GOD i googled his name sha.
GUYS WISE UP O
Re: Is Desmond Ewomazino A Scammer? by samakson(m): 5:57pm On Oct 30, 2012
You can always expect a high level of Ignorant from NIGERIANS ! People all over the world sell and buy things over the internet and payments are been made through CC, Bank Transfer, Money Order and so many other means. Whatz the big deal here? You have more than FOUR POSITIVE FEED BACKS from people who have deal with the guy in the past, this Feed Backs will make this man a Power seller on E BAY If you know what i mean ! You don't have to meet people you transact with Its high time we start Trusting our Business Men and Women and make online market a Big deal in a country that has so many people traveling all around the world everyday.
Re: Is Desmond Ewomazino A Scammer? by monex(m): 5:57pm On Oct 30, 2012
if he scammed anyone here the simply go an track the faith okoye bank account you paid to now.

it is the Bank's responsibility (KYC) to produce Faith Okoye.

1 Like

Re: Is Desmond Ewomazino A Scammer? by mrjangola(m): 6:00pm On Oct 30, 2012
Desmond Ewomazino Wanted by EFCC
( he is a pure scammer)
« on: July 31, 2012, 04:12:22 AM »
This dude is Such a Foo. l!!! he has changed his name in many occasions to sca. m people with his Crimina. l ways. claiming of been an important of UK Used Black berry and Laptops. this is his following names BRIGHT ESIUKE, ELO BRIGHT, ANGEL MIMI AND
NOW Desmond Ewomazino . . . . PLEASE don't do any business with this fool. Beware of this site brightesiuke DOT com /london2naija . id you think im lying. google any of the above names and see for yourself .
PLEASE DO NOT DO ANY BUSINESS WITH THIS F00L. he claims of doing his masters aboard when he cannot pass COMMON JAMB. i have submitted a report to EFCC concerning this bigot. he claims of selling BB Bold5 at 20 THOUSAND lol. Publish
this on your facebook wall and pages.
This Guy has scammed thousand of Nigerians worth Thousands of Naira. DO NOT DO ANY BUSINESS WITH THIS WICKED MAGGOT. THANK YOU
Re: Is Desmond Ewomazino A Scammer? by Johnpaul2k2(m): 6:07pm On Oct 30, 2012
Bright Esiuke is the same with Desmond Ewomazino angry angry angry angry angry. all these defending is all his freaking agents !! or it is he using the same if. you people should call EFCC. the guy is changing name everyday. here are all his name BRIGHT ESIUKE, ANEGL MIMI, DESMOND PRINCE, Desmond Ewomazino and others. i will bring the rest. you people should be very very careful angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Is Desmond Ewomazino A Scammer? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 30, 2012
samakson: You can always expect a high level of Ignorant from NIGERIANS ! People all over the world sell and buy things over the internet and payments are been made through CC, Bank Transfer, Money Order and so many other means. Whatz the big deal here? You have more than FOUR POSITIVE FEED BACKS from people who have deal with the guy in the past, this Feed Backs will make this man a Power seller on E BAY If you know what i mean ! You don't have to meet people you transact with Its high time we start Trusting our Business Men and Women and make online market a Big deal in a country that has so many people traveling all around the world everyday.

You made a good point here.
I also make online transactions and most of the people I supply I have never actually met.

But dont forget that this guy has more negative feedbacks than positive ones.What would that give him on Ebay?

Dont forget also that these buyers all met him on Nairaland and this thread has actually been on for several months now.

My point is: This is still Nairaland and where is he to defend himself

I wonder and still do.
Re: Is Desmond Ewomazino A Scammer? by Lucasbalo(m): 6:16pm On Oct 30, 2012
The problem is that there are lots of scammers in Nigeria , so u don't know who to trust. Make sure u see d guy personally and go on cash and carry. This coming from a guy who has just been duped of 2million naira by a trusted friend. So people beware .
Re: Is Desmond Ewomazino A Scammer? by Lucasbalo(m): 6:17pm On Oct 30, 2012
Lucasbalo: The problem is that there are lots of scammers in Nigeria , so u don't know who to trust. Make sure u see d guy personally and go on cash and carry. This coming from a guy who has just been duped of 2million naira by a trusted friend. So people beware .
Re: Is Desmond Ewomazino A Scammer? by dridowu: 6:19pm On Oct 30, 2012
Who is Desmond Ewomanzino ?
Re: Is Desmond Ewomazino A Scammer? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 30, 2012
the fact that the first 3 posters know him and has purchased stuffs from him means
the poster himself = Desmond
so also the first 3 posters.

how will someone in lagos ask whether to send money to "Desmond" sef?

shey you no hear the name say na igbo man abi you no know road to computer village?
person waka reach computer village, look wetin e dey buy, test am, e work, reach house come discover say na scam.
talk less of posting money to a remote seller because he sent you numerous convincing email, how you go drop if email no dey convincing, ehn?
Re: Is Desmond Ewomazino A Scammer? by controlseven: 6:28pm On Oct 30, 2012
The GREEDY and DESPERATE ones are always scamed! Can't believe Nigerians can be so gullible. SMH
Re: Is Desmond Ewomazino A Scammer? by mallorca(m): 6:30pm On Oct 30, 2012
dridowu: Who is Desmond Ewomanzino ?
Nairaland base Scammer
Re: Is Desmond Ewomazino A Scammer? by Areaboy2(m): 6:39pm On Oct 30, 2012
when a guy has the "Engr" title and deals with selling laptops, Chances are he is a fraud undecided

2 Likes

Re: Is Desmond Ewomazino A Scammer? by sylve11: 6:41pm On Oct 30, 2012
From police report to the bank, I think ur problems are solved. They are gonna fetch him out samsam. cool
Re: Is Desmond Ewomazino A Scammer? by olempe(m): 6:50pm On Oct 30, 2012
dridowu: Who is Desmond Ewomanzino ?

An alleged scammer.
Re: Is Desmond Ewomazino A Scammer? by SisiKill1: 7:14pm On Oct 30, 2012
I'm half way through page two and I have already counted about 7 people who claim this guy has scammed them (some from as far back as April). I don't get it. . .why must you guys wait until someone opens a thread like this before coming out to say you have been scammed??!

Don't you understand the reason why these scammers can get away with it is because the people who were scammed don't say anything. You people just take any injustice as if it were your lot in life, it is when someone else kicks dust that you start raising your hands and saying "Me too, me too".

If one of those who have been scammed had opened a thread as soon as it went down, it would have saved a lot of people the trouble but I guess the whole being your brother's keeper is goes out of the door when money is involved. Why save others from losing money when no one saved you, eh?

God help us all. undecided

1 Like

Re: Is Desmond Ewomazino A Scammer? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 30, 2012
Silly and greedy people. U want awoof. It is a shame for adults like u people to be scammed by a semi literate guy. I would rather u guys hide u head in shame instead of narrating ur pathetic stories.

Meanwhile i am Engr gaggi and i have a brand new car for sale for 100k only. Indicate interest and i will send u my bank account. bunch of dunces.

2 Likes

Re: Is Desmond Ewomazino A Scammer? by munas: 7:21pm On Oct 30, 2012
The guy desmond ewomazino is formerly known as Bright Esuike.
He went from Using Bright Esuike with GTbank account to collect
payments for laptops,before he sent a mail to his list claiming
to have sold the 6,000 email list to one desmond.

He went on with the name name desmond ewomazino to collect money
on the pretense of selling cheap laptops to people using a Diamond
bank account.

Recently he change his account details to that of his "secretary"
Faith Okoye with a first bank account to collect money.

Just last week,he claimed that the "secretary" is no longer with
him,that he will provide a different account for payments.

See am a victim of this scam,lost 25k and my friend Austin lost 50,000.

Any body that claims to have received phones,laptop from his is probably
an accomplice.

I have traced his address to badagry four times and found out that the
no body like that in the entire area in aradagun,badagry.

Beware of desmond ewomazino
Re: Is Desmond Ewomazino A Scammer? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 30, 2012
Maleeq: @teeo
I'd advice caution. A good pointer that something could be amiss here is the fact that despite you both being in lagos, he refuses a meeting. If he is genuine, that shouldn't be a problem.

Check this thread out, he seems to have changed monikers from "Bright Esuike" to "Desmond Ewomazimo"
https://www.nairaland.com/700434/beware-bright-esuike-scammer

You can google his name out and see the number of hits about his fraudulent acts.

As for the people on this thread purporting his innocent, I'd say the IDs are run by one and the same person. Look at the timing of the 1st 2 replies? Is it a coincidence they were made by "two different people all within a minute interval"??

Even the so called user, amebozone, in the other thread you said it was a HP laptop you bought, and now on this thread it has transformed into a DELL? shocked and your "Bold 6" has downgraded itself to Bold 5 here?? A liar can never be consistent with his/her tales. Or you want to say you bought two phones and two laptops from him all within a month?

My verdict: Only a scammer would change monikers when his fraudulent vices have been exposed. But silly him, his name changed but his account details haven't and neither has his antics. I feel Amebozone, akinreals, philipsnetwork, & williams247 are all aliases run by him. Or what is the probability that if they are individual persons, they showed up on threads, sequentially, in his defense always?

@teeo DONT SEND ANY MONEY TO HIM!
@teeo, maleeq has said it all,dnt send any money if he refuses to cum physical.
Re: Is Desmond Ewomazino A Scammer? by pilotseq: 7:43pm On Oct 30, 2012
Make oll of una sharrrap dia!!! Simple d guy is a scam.. Him na glorifed computer village tout... Mtscheeeew!!! *walks away*
Re: Is Desmond Ewomazino A Scammer? by ORAFA(m): 8:01pm On Oct 30, 2012
alexforex:

What do you expect me to say when some are saying he delivered and others are saying the guy ate their money

To proof that you truly paid to him, show us something to convince us here on the forum that you paid him

Abi I no yan well my fellow forumite?
Nobody be ur fellow here id.iot. U be heavy thief. Go die.
Re: Is Desmond Ewomazino A Scammer? by emrino(m): 8:02pm On Oct 30, 2012
r231: Account Details
To ORDER For Any Of Our Product

STEP 1: After choosing the product you desire,Call me on 08162164310 To Confirm if the item is on ground before heading to make the payment,

STEP 2: Pay to my secretary’ s Account (Account Stated Below)

Acct name: Faith Okoye

Acc number: 3061281748

Bank: First Bank

STEP 3: After Payment, send a text with your Name, Teller Number, Item Paid For And Address to 08162164310

We Will Deliver To Your Door-Step In Less Than 48hrs, (that’s after confirming your payment Confirmation)

Thanks For your Patronage

Engr. Desmond
Lol......lol ROFL. So local.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Game Shop In Nigeria Lekki Official Website / Is Yahoo Mail Down? (Temporary Error 1) / Get Free Secure Proxy to Change Blocked and Flagged IP to US, UK Russia & others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.