Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,569 members, 7,816,397 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Is Desmond Ewomazino A Scammer? - Computers (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Is Desmond Ewomazino A Scammer? (16507 Views)

Naijaloaded's Azeez Makinde Is A Scammer!!! / Damola311 Is A Scammer! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Desmond Ewomazino A Scammer? by zinosleek(m): 8:04pm On Oct 30, 2012
teeo: @Mod Maleeq,
Alexforex is also part of the scam. How come u just registered today and u know how to quote posts. It took me months to know how to do that.
Secondly, no other thread interests u except this one.

Haba scammers are soo not smart.

More people should be aware of theis Desmond guy and his antics
U are so on point my friend. I can say it took me awhile to quote post
Re: Is Desmond Ewomazino A Scammer? by emrino(m): 8:07pm On Oct 30, 2012
Gaggi: Silly and greedy people. U want awoof. It is a shame for adults like u people to be scammed by a semi literate guy. I would rather u guys hide u head in shame instead of narrating ur pathetic stories.

Meanwhile i am Engr gaggi and i have a brand new car for sale for 100k only. Indicate interest and i will send u my bank account. bunch of dunces.
grin
Re: Is Desmond Ewomazino A Scammer? by antontech(m): 8:09pm On Oct 30, 2012
r231: Account Details
To ORDER For Any Of Our Product

STEP 1: After choosing the product you desire,Call me on 08162164310 To Confirm if the item is on ground before heading to make the payment,

STEP 2: Pay to my secretary’ s Account (Account Stated Below)

Acct name: Faith Okoye

Acc number: 3061281748

Bank: First Bank

STEP 3: After Payment, send a text with your Name, Teller Number, Item Paid For And Address to 08162164310

We Will Deliver To Your Door-Step In Less Than 48hrs, (that’s after confirming your payment Confirmation)

Thanks For your Patronage

Engr. Desmond

Am interested in getting some used cheap fones a can buy and resell.
Re: Is Desmond Ewomazino A Scammer? by blood1(f): 8:36pm On Oct 30, 2012
Lol.... Another Engr Emma Nwachukwu Former staff of NEPA, now with Shell or is it NNPC?.... Kaduna or is Abuja? Abeg any supply opportunity dey on ground Hahahahahahaha.... LWKMD ooooo
Re: Is Desmond Ewomazino A Scammer? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 30, 2012
ßløøð: Lol.... Another Engr Emma Nwachukwu Former staff of NEPA, now with Shell or is it NNPC?.... Kaduna or is Abuja? Abeg any supply opportunity dey on ground Hahahahahahaha.... LWKMD ooooo
Pls pardon me... But...what kind of username is this?
Blood
Re: Is Desmond Ewomazino A Scammer? by blood1(f): 8:46pm On Oct 30, 2012
virtuoso01:
Pls pardon me... But...what kind of username is this?
Blood

U'r pardoned!tongue
Re: Is Desmond Ewomazino A Scammer? by Dominionhost(m): 9:00pm On Oct 30, 2012
I CAN STATE CATEGORICALLY THAT HE IS A SCAMMER, HE USE TO BE MY FRIEND ON FACEBOOK AND I HAVE RECEIVED SO MANY COMPLAINT ABOUT HIM, HE BEARS SO MANY NAMES AND WHEN HE IS CAUGHT, HE CHANGES HIS NAME TO ANOTHER, AFTER I HAVE ATTACKED HIM SEVERALLY, HE DID UN-FRIEND ON FACEBOOK. SORRY IF U HAVE GOT YOUR FINGERS BURNT BUT U CAN STILL GET YOUR MONEY BACK IF YOU ARE SMART ENOUGH.
Re: Is Desmond Ewomazino A Scammer? by Roon9(m): 9:05pm On Oct 30, 2012
monex: those who say the guy is real and delivered things to them only registered a day before that comment.

d guy na scam jor.

amebozone and desmond na one and same

Obviously! Evn dt PHILIPNETWORK is also part ☀̤̣̈̇f it. Nigerians gullible shar
Re: Is Desmond Ewomazino A Scammer? by andyanders: 9:23pm On Oct 30, 2012
Why worry yourself. Since he is in Lagos and don't want to see you, forget him and NEVER send money to him. Go to Computer Village and make your choice.
Re: Is Desmond Ewomazino A Scammer? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 30, 2012
grin s this GRA boyz are now scaming Nigerians too..i use to tink its jst d old oyinbo ladies
Re: Is Desmond Ewomazino A Scammer? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 30, 2012
teeo: Pls i need to know if Engr. Desmond Ewomazino is true or a fraudstar. Has anyone bought a laptop or blackberry phone from him.

He sends me mails like everyday and am kind off getting convinced. I need a laptop and i am tempted to send him the money.

Pls help abeg Nairalanders.

Desmond Ewomazino Is a Scammer. Do Not Fall Victim of this Guy

1 Like

Re: Is Desmond Ewomazino A Scammer? by Smartiegurl(f): 10:38pm On Oct 30, 2012
control_seven: The GREEDY and DESPERATE ones are always scamed! Can't believe Nigerians can be so gullible. SMH
making a sensible remark 4 once! Lolzz. Datz Nigerians 4 you oo
Re: Is Desmond Ewomazino A Scammer? by obyrich(m): 12:50am On Oct 31, 2012
ßløøð: Lol.... Another Engr Emma Nwachukwu Former staff of NEPA, now with Shell or is it NNPC?.... Kaduna or is Abuja? Abeg any supply opportunity dey on ground Hahahahahahaha.... LWKMD ooooo
u know him? I once got a call from him asking me to get involved in a supply deal with him to phcn. What surprised me was how he knew i was an elect engrg graduate. I think these guys have a wide network. Na wa
Re: Is Desmond Ewomazino A Scammer? by controlseven: 2:10am On Oct 31, 2012
Smartie gurl: making a sensible remark 4 once! Lolzz. Datz Nigerians 4 you oo
Hey! If u quote me again i will change ur gender. Just dare me!
Re: Is Desmond Ewomazino A Scammer? by Finland(m): 3:55am On Oct 31, 2012
Nigeria has the highest number of scammers and at the same time the highest number muguns grin how can anyone pay for product u have not seen? IN NIGERIA? abi the guy dey jazz them?
Re: Is Desmond Ewomazino A Scammer? by agohavivi(f): 4:27am On Oct 31, 2012
teeo: Nairalanders, i appreciate ur comments. The issue is just that the specs of laptops and Blackberries are soo nice and too cheap to be true.

And secondly i stay in lagos so getting to meeet him in person is what i would have prefered, than sending money to account and expect to get the goods by delivery. Which refused when i called.
I'll advise you to go to computer village. Has it occurred to you that his associates if he actually is a scammer would encourage you to deal with him? He might
be sincere but just to play safe I'll recommend the option I gave earlier.
Re: Is Desmond Ewomazino A Scammer? by lumeneng22: 4:33am On Oct 31, 2012
Isoko people no de play wayo oh, make una take time.
Re: Is Desmond Ewomazino A Scammer? by novakid(m): 7:13am On Oct 31, 2012
Babneh: Its amazes me to see people praising and appreciating a guy like Desmond, He sends me mails just like every other day. And I was bought over. He made me understand that he had some Blackberry phones in stock, so I gave him a call to confirm if they were still on ground which he confirmed. At first he was operating a Guaranty Trust Bank account until later he changed it to Diamond Bank. Then I told him to text the account details to my phone for record purpose which he did. I resides in Abeokuta, Ogun state, so I quickly dashed out to the branch of the Bank at oke ilewo in Abeokuta to make the deposit. At the counter my mind told me not pay into his account but I discarded that and gave in 28k for a BB.To justify my position the teller number is 3377531, his account no. is 0024828139 and the payment was made on 27th April, 2012 by me, Bello Olushesan Waheed carrying phone number 08037263368. Since he confirmed the payment he has been avoiding my calls. I also sent a cousin in lagos to meet him but to no avail till date. Let him come out in the open to counter my claim. I even went through his facebook account to meet his mutual friends, they said it was unfortunate paying for things I did not see. I plead with you not to fall prey of him like I did even though God will surely make him suffer for the money in multiple unless he refund it or supply my package.

This guy scammed me of 40,000, I paid for a phone and a laptop, he's very cunny, please don't fall prey ooo...after calling for months, I threatned him and he said I should do my worst...he has many usernames on nairaland...plssssss kip ur money oooo and I know he will be caught soon...

This thing pained me seriously cos dat money was hard earned and I hav decided to get him by all means...no matter how long it takes...I know he's following this thread..."I'm coming for you"
While u're watching your back-which you always do by following every thread where your name is mentioned--- I'm at your front waiting to hit you real hard...
Re: Is Desmond Ewomazino A Scammer? by novakid(m): 7:19am On Oct 31, 2012
Dominionhost: I CAN STATE CATEGORICALLY THAT HE IS A SCAMMER, HE USE TO BE MY FRIEND ON FACEBOOK AND I HAVE RECEIVED SO MANY COMPLAINT ABOUT HIM, HE BEARS SO MANY NAMES AND WHEN HE IS CAUGHT, HE CHANGES HIS NAME TO ANOTHER, AFTER I HAVE ATTACKED HIM SEVERALLY, HE DID UN-FRIEND ON FACEBOOK. SORRY IF U HAVE GOT YOUR FINGERS BURNT BUT U CAN STILL GET YOUR MONEY BACK IF YOU ARE SMART ENOUGH.

Please how do you propose I recover my money
Re: Is Desmond Ewomazino A Scammer? by holusormi(m): 7:56am On Oct 31, 2012
novakid :

This guy scammed me of 40,000, I paid for a phone and a laptop, he's very cunny, please don't fall prey ooo...after calling for months, I threatned him and he said I should do my worst...he has many usernames on nairaland...plssssss kip ur money oooo and I know he will be caught soon...

This thing pained me seriously cos dat money was hard earned and I hav decided to get him by all means...no matter how long it takes...I know he's following this thread..."I'm coming for you"
While u're watching your back-which you always do by following every thread where your name is mentioned--- I'm at your front waiting to hit you real hard...

just as your username implies,u are a kid..not just a kid,a stupid kid is what you are, and u deserve everything that happened to you,,,u wanted to buy a laptop and phone for 40k ?....now pls look at yourself, put a hand on your chest and say 'i am a stupid boy'.....repeat it until u believe it... .anofia
Re: Is Desmond Ewomazino A Scammer? by swoosh(m): 8:10am On Oct 31, 2012
teeo: Nairalanders, i appreciate ur comments. The issue is just that the specs of laptops and Blackberries are soo nice and too cheap to be true.

And secondly i stay in lagos so getting to meeet him in person is what i would have prefered, than sending money to account and expect to get the goods by delivery. Which refused when i called.

Dont just take what people say on this forum - it cud be the same guy or his cronies responding. My advise: Investigate further if you have any doubts
Re: Is Desmond Ewomazino A Scammer? by miqos02(m): 8:48am On Oct 31, 2012
O boy I envy this desmond guy,by now he shoud be a multimillionaiare.for lagos mugu no go finish.laptop for 20k,I dey laugh
Re: Is Desmond Ewomazino A Scammer? by starbasi(m): 10:55am On Oct 31, 2012
DESMOND IS A BIG SCAMER. HAVE FALLEN VICTIM FOR HIM AND I KNOW LOTS OF FRIENDS HE HAS SCAMMED. PLS BEWARE
Re: Is Desmond Ewomazino A Scammer? by abdulg: 11:49am On Oct 31, 2012
Pls who knows his real name
Re: Is Desmond Ewomazino A Scammer? by ghettodreamz(m): 3:08pm On Oct 31, 2012
3 of those first four Nlanders that commented and dropped testimoniala about doing business with him sound like his accomplices, they all registered in the same month of June. Note that, it doesn't cost anything which only take not more than 2 minutes to open an handle on Nairaland. Even among those whom was someone with a female sex orientation, it's just a tactic to make it convincing enough and who knows maybe it's a 'He' that was behind the handle at the other end of the computer. On the internet anybody can be anything he claims or want to be.

RULES OF THUMB

, never send money to anyone you don't know in person.
If you need to buy/sell something deal locally.
If it sounds too good to be true, then it'd better be it, SCAM!

Little wonder, a Nigerian would be scamming his fellow country man, shi!t happens, anyway. shocked cool cool cool
Re: Is Desmond Ewomazino A Scammer? by TCD: 4:37pm On Oct 31, 2012
This guy must have made millions from this o. See people calling 50K, 40K, etc. How many more out there.

I don't blame him sha. It's greed that's makes people fall victim. You want to buy an 8GB RAM laptop for 20K. I dey laugh
Re: Is Desmond Ewomazino A Scammer? by adebayo111: 12:58am On Nov 01, 2012
If u av the ebook on how to import blackberry phone from UK, Pls send it to adebayosalam @ ymail . Com

1 Like

Re: Is Desmond Ewomazino A Scammer? by leroyaka: 5:51am On Nov 20, 2012
Its just amazing how we all are talking about someone whoes real name we dont know...
dis guy could very well be living on the same street as anyone of us here grin
we should adopt the "SCAMMER" verdict over this case and stop discussing it...its really becoming sickening.
Hence...this thread's header which reads "Is Desmond Ewomazino A Scammer?'", should change to "Desmond Ewomazino JUDGED TO BE A SCAMMER...a Nairaland verdict"
abi wetin una feel?
at least that way we all save our energies and any one else who seeks counsel will duly recieve such after going through this thread and truly understand how the verdict was reached....a pure case of OVER-WHELMING EVIDENCE!!!
having said that, we would only need to add any update on his new antics (new names or alias etc) if he shows up any where else online... to serve as a warning abi...
Re: Is Desmond Ewomazino A Scammer? by gentlepoco: 7:48pm On Nov 20, 2012
Desmond abi wetin... No d e-mail me again OO.. Na soo soo ur mail full my box.. So U a thief abi?? Scammer!! Knw it tat am nw out for U, I will track U seriously, b4 April 2013.. Is a promise man!
Re: Is Desmond Ewomazino A Scammer? by felix55(m): 3:05pm On Nov 21, 2012
What kill nigeria is profit & cheap price in buying things.desmond s a fraud & d same with google trader linking nigeria.nigeria seller there are al frauders.plz dnt buy any tin online with nigeria.if you want 2 buy anytin,go there and buy it.dnt pay in first.dey r back and we police dn't forgive them.
Punishment is 7yrs jail imprisonment.
Thank you.
Cyber crime warning.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Game Shop In Nigeria Lekki Official Website / Is Yahoo Mail Down? (Temporary Error 1) / Get Free Secure Proxy to Change Blocked and Flagged IP to US, UK Russia & others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.