Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,598 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Is Desmond Ewomazino A Scammer? - Computers (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Is Desmond Ewomazino A Scammer? (16508 Views)

Naijaloaded's Azeez Makinde Is A Scammer!!! / Damola311 Is A Scammer! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Desmond Ewomazino A Scammer? by Suntemi(m): 3:17pm On Nov 21, 2012
^^^ Not everyone on GoogleTrader is a scammer. I advertise on Google trader and I've never scammed anyone.
Re: Is Desmond Ewomazino A Scammer? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 21, 2012
felix55: What kill nigeria is profit & cheap price in buying things.desmond s a fraud & d same with google trader linking nigeria.[b]nigeria seller there are al frauders.plz dnt buy any tin online with nigeria.[/b]if you want 2 buy anytin,go there and buy it.dnt pay in first.dey r back and we police dn't forgive them.
Punishment is 7yrs jail imprisonment.
Thank you.
Cyber crime warning.

If we Nigerians see ourselves like the bolded sentence, then i dont av to be angry with the whites and people abroad who tell me they dont want to av anything to do with me simply because I'm a nigerian.

I sell on google trader, nairaland,gidimarket, and so many online forums. And i deliver d goods as promised.

It is wrong to say all Nigerians on Google trader are fraudsters.

It is also because of d scammers's price dat some people even go to d extent of abusing me under my thread that my goods are too expensive. That i should check nairaland and see d price other people are selling theirs. SMH. Only a greedy fellow will fall for those cheap scams.

The guy gets all d e-mails he sends to from nairaland and other online sites. If anybody/anysite sends u email everytime and there's no option to unsubscribe or to stop receiving mails, NA SCAM!!!
Re: Is Desmond Ewomazino A Scammer? by felix55(m): 5:58am On Nov 22, 2012
I repeat,do not buy any thing online in nigeria & do not trust nigeria seller's.they place adverts to draw you with low price but plz all are frauders i'm warning.
All the case of frauding via google trader is too much and what cause it is we prefer & like some cheaper.is good but do it physical with d person & not waiting for d idiot to deliver to u.desmond & company,we are coming 4 u.police cyber crime always there to protect u guys
Re: Is Desmond Ewomazino A Scammer? by abohrandy: 11:02pm On Nov 22, 2012
who is asking this question? like seriously!!!
Re: Is Desmond Ewomazino A Scammer? by john87(m): 4:06pm On Feb 03, 2013
this idiot desmond also ate my 15k and stoped picking my calls. and stoped sending me mails unlike before when i havent paid him plase do not fall a victim again. okay

internet would have helped in solving the unemployment problem in nigeria but you guys are messing it up with scams....

as for desmond, just bet me nature must take its course on you dat is if it has not started.
the sweat of the money i sent you alone must visit you with suffering.
Re: Is Desmond Ewomazino A Scammer? by mrkels(m): 6:37pm On Feb 03, 2013
This is a bloody scammer!!!

Y have they not caught him?
Re: Is Desmond Ewomazino A Scammer? by adrusa: 11:43am On Nov 15, 2014
From all the "this guy chopped my 20k" to "I paid him 55k" etc, this thief appeared to have scored big with his scam. He has probably made people to cry and others to go hungry. His cup will soon be filled and he will be disgraced. But people be careful, stop sending money to people you don't know. MEET IN PERSON OR PAY ONLY WHEN YOU GET YOUR ITEM.
Re: Is Desmond Ewomazino A Scammer? by Faraidi(m): 2:55pm On Nov 15, 2014
teeo:
Pls i need to know if Engr. Desmond Ewomazino is true or a fraudstar. Has anyone bought a laptop or blackberry phone from him.

He sends me mails like everyday and am kind off getting convinced. I need a laptop and i am tempted to send him the money.

Pls help abeg Nairalanders.
don't send money to anybody to anybody.Arrenge 4 you too to meet somewhere,anything aside from that don't accept.
Re: Is Desmond Ewomazino A Scammer? by dav8id(m): 12:05am On May 08, 2015
williams247:

you are the demond ewo , you are chibuzor eze, you are same eloride etc ..i knw you nah grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Game Shop In Nigeria Lekki Official Website / Is Yahoo Mail Down? (Temporary Error 1) / Get Free Secure Proxy to Change Blocked and Flagged IP to US, UK Russia & others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.