Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

1000Capacity's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1000Capacity's Profile / 1000Capacity's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 26 pages)

Romance / Re: A Lot Of People Out There Are Broken And Behaving Abnormal by 1000Capacity: 6:05am On Apr 26
helinues:

@ emboldened is called social conformity which is another form of slavery

Oga omenka it's Exactly like being on nairaland 24/7 defending lies. and fighting regular Nigerians.
Politics / Re: Popular Social Media Influencer Daniel Regha Shades Peter Obi by 1000Capacity: 6:00am On Apr 26
62 year old Youth. Nigeria is a funny place grin

1 Like

Romance / Re: A Lot Of People Out There Are Broken And Behaving Abnormal by 1000Capacity: 5:52am On Apr 26
It's hard for people to truly love as they grow. This is because alot of factors set in like Meeting up with Societal standards. An example is when the desire to have a certain material thing arise, they'll let go off love.

If she wants a phone now or make her hair and you can't afford it, she'll feel bad. Then her friend will suggest giving another guy a chance on friendship level. So that the guy can pay for the hair, phone or whatever material thing it is. From that friendship level, it enters sexual relationship.

Thats where being dishonest and pretentious surge from even if she truly likes you.

3 Likes

Romance / Have You Seen A Beautiful Woman by 1000Capacity: 4:52am On Apr 26
Have you seen a Beautiful woman this morning?

3 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Video Of Nicki Dabarbie Security Guys Claiming That Skiibiis Sent Men To Get Her by 1000Capacity: 3:25am On Apr 26
If someone wants to use you for ritual isn't it appropriate for you to report them to law enforcement agents?
Now the law enforcement agents are looking for you themselves to ascertain what happened but you are running grin
Computer Market / Re: Graphics Laptop For Sale by 1000Capacity: 3:22am On Apr 26
Omo
Politics / Re: The Man Called Reno Omokeri by 1000Capacity: 3:21am On Apr 26
chopnaira:

Same as everyone of them that contested in the last presidential election. They are all hard core politicians of the Nigerian political class.
He looks handsome
Crime / Re: Nigerian Face Deportation From Kenya Over Drug Trafficking And Others by 1000Capacity: 10:59pm On Apr 25
Ikembeku:
More Chicago graduates are being exposed since the HOD Chicago accountant came on board

grin grin how do you people think this funny responses. NL is a crazy place
Politics / Re: U.S. Criticizes ‘Arbitrary Arrests’ Of Godwin Emefiele And Nnamdi Kanu by 1000Capacity: 10:47pm On Apr 25
Too much slave mentality.

Nigeria is a free country

1 Like

Romance / Re: Don’t Be A Nobody!!! by 1000Capacity: 10:17pm On Apr 25
Rod67:

I don do bricklayer before I entered uni, when I finished high school, my dad sat us down we are 4 boys now 3. And told us he grew up without his dad, cause according to him his dad was late when they conceived him, so he challenged us he went from okada rider to a successful businessman, I took it as a challenge to make my own money, which I eventually did and still doing now

You've tried. But endeavor to avoid trouble even when you know you'll win.
You don't have to engage every mad man in a car grin
It's good to chose peace and go your way.
Romance / Re: Don’t Be A Nobody!!! by 1000Capacity: 9:42pm On Apr 25
Illegal1:
omoh.........senior man abeg,hw we wn take bliv u now?

last wk,u tell us say u dey broke and u wn go back to ur dorime(yahoo) lifestyle bcus to even see garri soak slf nah wahala for u..

and today u dn bring another story cum..

This economy you can't do just one job naa.
Rod67 is doing all jobs.
Next week he can be a bricklayer or mechanic wink
Romance / Igbos No Dey Carry Last By Or11 by 1000Capacity: 9:37pm On Apr 25

Nigerian guy living in Sweden smartly married a Swedish lady, so as to be legally certified with resident permit, but the lady was not aware of this.
He lied to the lady that he is from Kenya because of the bad reputation of Nigerians in that part of Sweden.

After their wedding, the lady returned home one day and informed the guy that she met her friend, a Swedish lady also married to a Kenyan and will like them to have a dinner together. The Naija guy was disturbed and kept thinking how he will get out of this dark spot.

He postponed and postponed the proposed dinner until he got tired of postponing.

Finally the D- DAY came, they all sat down in a restaurant. Our Naija guy was quiet and was sweating profusely in spite of the cold atmosphere of Sweden (-8C).
The ladies asked their husbands to communicate in their local dialect since they are both from same country (Kenya).

The Naija guy being a man of great savvy decided he will just speak Igbo, if the other guy didn't understand, he will claim that he is from another tribe and region in Kenya.

Then he started, "Nwanne a wum nwafo owerri, owerre nchi ise, I wu kwanu onye olee, daa?
The other Kenyan looked up and replied "Ah Nwanne, ekele diri chineke, onyena asuru ndigbo uzo ha. E chekwe m na enwela m nsogbu taa. Abu m nwafo AHIAZU Mbaise . Nwanne birikwe o! They shook hands and embraced each other to the admiration of the ladies. Igbo's no dey carry last. Igbo kwenu!
]

1 Like

Music/Radio / Wizkid Diamond Lyrics by 1000Capacity: 9:05pm On Apr 25
Yeah man

Diamonds on my ring, diamonds on my pinky
I dey wait for the kele wey go come and play play (oloun)
You know big wiz yeah my life so crazy
I be repping for the ghetto long time e don tey
Yeah man dey grind here for days
What I dey feel watchu feel not the same

Eh ehn
Oh man have seen better days
So many things I been take for the pain

Yeah I fit tell you many things but I say nothing
Say this life naso e be, brother what go be go be
Gan gan
I fit tell you why I live so dangerously
Men dey go through things for real
But we dey sure we go see better days (yeah yeah)

Stand wella
And I get the gbedu wey dey make dem bounce wella
Make I dey do things wey go
Make my mind wella
Bad boy wizzy no dey follow no fella
Got a couple ladies I fit call any weather
And we no come to dey waste time
Po po di po hear the music dance wenna
Diamonds no dey force e self to shine wenna
Stay pon my Js ah
Yeah yeah

Pretty please miss me with the bull shit
Mr Big Wiz Mr Bigman no one test
Mr Louis V sipping 42 with 20 girls
Gbemi trabaye ja se
Mio le shalaye life na holiday
Big Kala we been tough from the jump e don tey
My brother don't play nothing we no face

Yeah I fit tell you many things but I say nothing
Say this life naso e be, brother what go be go be
Gan gan
I fit tell you why I live so dangerously
Men dey go through things for real
But we dey sure we go see better days (yeah yeah)

Stand wella
And I get the gbedu wey dey make dem bounce wella
Make I dey do things wey go
Make my mind wella
Bad boy wizzy no dey follow no fella
Got a couple ladies I fit call any weather
And we no come to dey waste time
Po po di po hear the music dance wenna
Diamonds no dey force e self to shine wenna
Stay pon my Js ah
Yeah yeah
Romance / Re: Guys Don't be a Retirement Plan for any Baddie! by 1000Capacity: 8:19pm On Apr 25
Mr Boris prick go big well well grin

1 Like

Family / Re: I Need Linkedin Account by 1000Capacity: 7:33pm On Apr 25
NewLeaf001:
Still looking

Are you going to pay before I give you the login?
Also hope it won't be used fr scam?
I asked you the same question on the email chat
Food / Re: A Pot Of Soup I Prepared Today (4,900) by 1000Capacity: 7:04pm On Apr 25
NemoDatQuod:

201,870.31 NGN paid into your account via Send App.

You can now delete your bank account details.

I wish you well.

Please consider me too
Romance / Re: What’s Life Teaching You Right Now by 1000Capacity: 6:22pm On Apr 25
AdamuKD:
If you aspire to acquire the desire you admire, and you fire but it backfires, never conspire within you to retire instead, refire so that you can acquire the desire you admire.
oshey the real motivational speaker grin

2 Likes

Politics / Re: FACT CHECK : Is Igbo Land A Small Dot In A Circle? by 1000Capacity: 5:51pm On Apr 25
PeterZoom:

I thought you had new beef with me from Saturday night when you told me to watch and dug up my past topics to mention me.

See guy, I know why you chose this particular thread to quote me
Politics / Re: FACT CHECK : Is Igbo Land A Small Dot In A Circle? by 1000Capacity: 5:48pm On Apr 25
PeterZoom:

How far bro? I want logout. But seriously what did I do this time around to warrant this trolling? Thought everything was settled months ago? sad
Trolling? How?
Religion / Re: MFM Has Transformed Into Formidable Presence Worldwide — Olukoya by 1000Capacity: 5:42pm On Apr 25
Kobojunkie:
This from the one who thinks himself a master at coming up with ridiculous postulations.

Yes boss. I surrender
Religion / Re: MFM Has Transformed Into Formidable Presence Worldwide — Olukoya by 1000Capacity: 5:37pm On Apr 25
Kobojunkie:
1. Yet people work for longer than that with one company or the other, only to go home penniless and without anything to show for it at the end. I guess they did not know that working with someone that long means you become that person. lipsrsealed

2. In all, their Voodoo belongs to their God; you are not able to access their voodoo hence your voodoo has nothing to do with them and their God, right? undecided

2. Yet you came here to invoke Jesus Christ without having the authority or necessary and you think you made sense in doing so? undecided

Your matter Taya me.
You don win
Religion / Re: MFM Has Transformed Into Formidable Presence Worldwide — Olukoya by 1000Capacity: 5:27pm On Apr 25
Kobojunkie:
1. Is Jethro's Voodoo your Voodoo? Can you invoke the same god as we speak? undecided

2. Last I checked, I can't go into a sango shrine to invoke the god on behalf of his worshippers. I need some form of authority of connection to do so. There are over 40,000 deities out there and each with specific rules/protocol. Think along those lines and maybe you begin to understand my meaning. undecided

1. Moses is said to have worked as a shepherd for Jethro for 40 years before returning to Egypt. If I work for you for 20years I have become you. I can comfortably do everything you do without supervision.
I can't invoke the same god or spirits the old prophets can conjure but I sure know Moses and Aaron did. Jethro is called a priest of Midian and he taught Moses well.

2. You are intelligent to have at least understand rules/protocol. You are intelligent so I know you won't be dumb enough to go invoke Sango knowing fully well Sango no send ya papa. You do anyhow, you see anyhow. No time grin grin
Politics / Re: FACT CHECK : Is Igbo Land A Small Dot In A Circle? by 1000Capacity: 5:14pm On Apr 25
Religion / Re: MFM Has Transformed Into Formidable Presence Worldwide — Olukoya by 1000Capacity: 5:10pm On Apr 25
Kobojunkie:
I have read of them all and I am afraid I don't know what those have to do with this here discussion. undecided

2. But you have no such authority given you by the God of Israel so your reminder/affirmation is worthless. undecided

1. Moses gets married to the daughter of this black dude named Jethro who is the dude who taught him all the voodoo grin grin

2. Why do you think I have no such authority? Christ has given us all authority to declare his name and love to the world. And you, Kobojunkie, Jesus loves you because you are in the world and of the world
Religion / Re: MFM Has Transformed Into Formidable Presence Worldwide — Olukoya by 1000Capacity: 4:59pm On Apr 25
Kobojunkie:
1. Voodoo is of men and not of the God of Israel. undecided

2. Jesus Christ said in His Gospel that His Love is stored up only for those who love Him — those who submit and obey His teachings and commandments - John 15 vs 9 - 11. Therefore, if you acknowledge that I am already loved by Jesus Christ because I obey Him, what is this religious announcement of yours meant to accomplish? undecided

1. Have you heard about Urim and the Thummim?

Have you read about Moses and the Bronze serpent?

2. Me saying Jesus loves you is to remind you and affirm what has been established. It's established that Jesus loves Sinners and most especially unbelievers who question Biblical authority and the works of the holy spirit. The Bible is the inspired word of God
Education / Re: What My Wife Does. by 1000Capacity: 4:44pm On Apr 25
Schoolguy9:
Immediately I say that, she would understand the kind of Papa that I am talking about. So, she would call her father on phone and say, Papa, we need help. The man will now ask her, who are the "we" and she would say, me and that small boy that I married. The man will now say, Oh' I see! I will rally around to see what I can do about it.

I hope she doesn't see a reason to change. You are lucky your wife has a good support system. If she lacked that, she would rely on her ex-lovers and probably her boss at worker or work place-lovers. She'll always be angry with you because hunger and lack is terrible

Also she loves you and I hope that stays the same. Everything will just be fine.

1 Like

Religion / Re: MFM Has Transformed Into Formidable Presence Worldwide — Olukoya by 1000Capacity: 4:42pm On Apr 25
Kobojunkie:
Carry your voodoo comot for road abeg! undecided
Voodoo belongs to God. Naa the name dey different grin
Jesus loves you
Religion / Re: MFM Has Transformed Into Formidable Presence Worldwide — Olukoya by 1000Capacity: 4:36pm On Apr 25
Kobojunkie:
Yes oo! Nigeria's #1 export! The country has been exporting them — scammers/thieves who come to steal, kill, and destroy using the name of the God of Israel — in droves! grin

I deliver you in the name of Jesus

1 Like

Politics / Re: How Betty Akeredolu Abandoned Me After Serving For Seven Years On Salary Of ... by 1000Capacity: 4:25pm On Apr 25
All is well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 26 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.