Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

1000Capacity's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1000Capacity's Profile / 1000Capacity's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 26 pages)

Food / Re: We Are Dying In Calabar. A Cup Of Garri Is Now N250. Who Do Us? by 1000Capacity: 5:26pm On Apr 24
Kobojunkie:
I don't subscribe to any of that religious nonsense abeg! undecided

What do you subscribe to
Business / Re: What’s The Biggest Lesson Being Broke Has Taught You by 1000Capacity: 5:22pm On Apr 24
WhiteIverson:

Done with school. Haven't been able to land a stable job yet.
that's because you are always trolling Omihanifa FatherChristmas and Pocohantas

1 Like

Business / Re: What’s The Biggest Lesson Being Broke Has Taught You by 1000Capacity: 5:21pm On Apr 24
WhiteIverson:

Sir please can I drop my account number for any little token. It would really help right now.
yes
Family / Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by 1000Capacity: 5:19pm On Apr 24
God knows best. We can't question most things that happens because they are strange and unnatural.
Accept it as it comes and pray

3 Likes

Food / Re: We Are Dying In Calabar. A Cup Of Garri Is Now N250. Who Do Us? by 1000Capacity: 5:06pm On Apr 24
Kobojunkie:
I don't subscribe to any of that religious nonsense abeg! undecided
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Food / Re: We Are Dying In Calabar. A Cup Of Garri Is Now N250. Who Do Us? by 1000Capacity: 5:01pm On Apr 24
Kobojunkie:
I 'll pass!
I command you to pass in Jesus name
Food / Re: We Are Dying In Calabar. A Cup Of Garri Is Now N250. Who Do Us? by 1000Capacity: 4:52pm On Apr 24
Kobojunkie:
That you could not even tell even now how unsound that gunk you spun is leaves me concerned. undecided

Remain concerned in Jesus name
Food / Re: 7 Cups Of Garri ₦200 In 2015 (Throwback Photo) by 1000Capacity: 4:50pm On Apr 24
Elzazzi:
grin grin grin grin

Remember Tinubu will run his 8 years. So gear up
grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
Food / Re: We Are Dying In Calabar. A Cup Of Garri Is Now N250. Who Do Us? by 1000Capacity: 4:48pm On Apr 24
DaddyGngeess:
Hmmm, no wonder my children said they wanna drink garri two days ago and I gave them 1500 naira was expecting change, they came back without change for just 4 children to drink garri with groundnut 1500 finished
grin grin
Food / Re: We Are Dying In Calabar. A Cup Of Garri Is Now N250. Who Do Us? by 1000Capacity: 4:46pm On Apr 24
Kobojunkie:
I don't have one but at least I don't have any of that Dingleberry reasoning going on up there. 🤔🤔🤔

It took you a while to get back at me.
Good revenge grin
Food / Re: We Are Dying In Calabar. A Cup Of Garri Is Now N250. Who Do Us? by 1000Capacity: 4:45pm On Apr 24
zoeymikey:
Same here in akwa ibom,, thought it was a joke when I heard my neighbor crying over it until I confirmed it myself..
What will the common man do??

Common man will collect goube money
Food / Re: We Are Dying In Calabar. A Cup Of Garri Is Now N250. Who Do Us? by 1000Capacity: 4:43pm On Apr 24
Kobojunkie:
Thank you! Unilag is officially off-limits for anyone I have good intentions for. CHEEEZUSSS! lipsrsealed

Hahahaha hah. Atleast I told you mine.
Whats yours?
Food / Re: We Are Dying In Calabar. A Cup Of Garri Is Now N250. Who Do Us? by 1000Capacity: 4:40pm On Apr 24
Kobojunkie:
Which school you attend so I make certain no one I know ever ends up that side. lipsrsealed

UniLag. What about you?
Food / Re: We Are Dying In Calabar. A Cup Of Garri Is Now N250. Who Do Us? by 1000Capacity: 4:29pm On Apr 24
Kobojunkie:
It is simple economics. If you have ever in fact done business yourself, you would know this. undecided

It's not the government.

The women go to the farm to buy Cassava.
The farmer tells the women "dollar has increased" so he won't be selling Pickup truck @110,000
He will sell Cassava pickup @130,000.
That is a #20000 increment on the old price.

The women decide to buy it like that since they have no option, they fry the Gari and sell it to retailers.

The retailers are surprised about the price the women are selling Gari in bulk..
They decide to buy it like that since they have no option.

They then decided to add the cost of shop, transportation, feeding, children school fees, security expenses and others bills on the cost of garri grin grin

It's the people themselves and not the government. Nigerian government is not regulating the price of foodstuffs. The people themselves control it

1 Like

Food / Re: We Are Dying In Calabar. A Cup Of Garri Is Now N250. Who Do Us? by 1000Capacity: 4:22pm On Apr 24
Kobojunkie:
Use your head for Pete's sake! Cost to harvest, process, transport, and even market those farm goods, even store them, are not paid for with stones. They are paid for with currency and right now your government was caught diddling with the value of that very currency. This na business 101 which every Nigerian ought to have realized by now. undecided

Kobo economics angry
Food / Re: We Are Dying In Calabar. A Cup Of Garri Is Now N250. Who Do Us? by 1000Capacity: 4:22pm On Apr 24
iLoveYouToo:
Is it the government that fixes the price if Garri? Abi dey import cassava now?

It's the people themselves

1 Like

Food / Re: We Are Dying In Calabar. A Cup Of Garri Is Now N250. Who Do Us? by 1000Capacity: 4:19pm On Apr 24
hardbody:

Calabar no get farm. You must be confusing Calabar with the northern cross river state. The average calabar man/woman is typically lazy and proud with shakara all over them. Beyond acquiring my first degree from there, my mom is also from there so I know them inside out.

Calabar is one of the highest producers of Cassava
Food / Re: We Are Dying In Calabar. A Cup Of Garri Is Now N250. Who Do Us? by 1000Capacity: 4:17pm On Apr 24
Dundalk:
abi seems am lucky, because I bought mine exactly last week..

shocked

I went to 3 places dey told me #3000 and #3500 different types...I vex😡😡
trek go flyover (pedestrian Bridge) my customer dey that side..

In economics, that trekking is called, sense grin
Food / Re: We Are Dying In Calabar. A Cup Of Garri Is Now N250. Who Do Us? by 1000Capacity: 4:10pm On Apr 24
Scrupulous419:

come take free garri

i go jejely shewe no noise grin

My prick big pass your own my Gee
Celebrities / Re: Tiwa Savage Pays IT Expert To Wipe Sextape Off Internet ( Pic ) by 1000Capacity: 4:08pm On Apr 24
shameonyou:
so i should give my life to your Christ and remain in poverty like you abi thanks for your concern but pls leave me alone...let me be with Satan and remain wealthy abeg poverty dey bitter.

Show me way angry
I didn't give everything to christ, I still have some remaining for Satan if he's interested
Politics / Re: Shehu Sani Narrates How His Friend Got Married To A Woman Who Owned Wrong Numbe by 1000Capacity: 4:03pm On Apr 24
A thesis
Politics / Re: Shehu Sani Narrates How His Friend Got Married To A Woman Who Owned Wrong Numbe by 1000Capacity: 3:47pm On Apr 24
Beautifulday:

What will you use the money to do? Give me a detailed run down of your propose expenditures

A Comparative Approach of Modern and Age Old Marriages. A case study of Attraction and Realism

Detailed run down of your propose expenditures
1. A visit to customary courts in Nigeria. 2 states in each 6 geo-political zones.
A visit to mosques and churches #600,000
2. Library Registrations #17,000
3. Accomodation expenses during the course of traveling over the 6 geo political zones #700,000
4. Feeding allowance #300,000
5 . Compilation and documetation of the thesis in both written and digital copies #54,000 (APA STYLE)
5. Purchase of Mobile DATA subscriptions 12,000

PROPOSED expenditures .
Total.... 1,683,000
Food / Re: We Are Dying In Calabar. A Cup Of Garri Is Now N250. Who Do Us? by 1000Capacity: 3:41pm On Apr 24
Kobojunkie:
Where exactly? Name the town, village zip code, market, etc. undecided

Kobo grin grin grin will you come?
Food / Re: We Are Dying In Calabar. A Cup Of Garri Is Now N250. Who Do Us? by 1000Capacity: 3:39pm On Apr 24
Scrupulous419:

Come take garri for inside my room.

To Fuq just dey hungry me.

I fit put preeq for ur ear 👂 or nose hole.

Marathon continues.....

Shey you go send transport grin
Food / Re: We Are Dying In Calabar. A Cup Of Garri Is Now N250. Who Do Us? by 1000Capacity: 3:38pm On Apr 24
Kobojunkie:
Where exactly. Name the town/village/zip code, market undecided

Abeokuta.
What about you?
Politics / Re: Shehu Sani Narrates How His Friend Got Married To A Woman Who Owned Wrong Numbe by 1000Capacity: 3:36pm On Apr 24
Beautifulday:

First engage in a project first. You never pass school cert nah jamb you dey eyes.

God ! beautifulday just underrate me anyhow grin
Will you finance the project?
I will do it for you

1 Share

Celebrities / Re: Tiwa Savage Pays IT Expert To Wipe Sextape Off Internet ( Pic ) by 1000Capacity: 3:34pm On Apr 24
shameonyou:
bro pls can you send me the telegram link cos I really need to watch that video again
Give your lif to christ grin
Celebrities / Re: Sad RIP, Veteran Nollywood Actor Zulu Adigwe Passed Away, His Last Words by 1000Capacity: 12:01pm On Apr 24
Juwessgratitud3:
Only God knows the depth this people went into with the dark world at the beginning of their career that is now requesting for their heads back to back.

I remember him back in the basset and company drama those days. His accent was very polished back then. Nice diction. Good actor.

What kind of person are you?

3 Likes

Religion / Re: Grammy Winner Mandisa Dies At Age 47: 'She Is With The God She Sang About' by 1000Capacity: 11:57am On Apr 24
Kobojunkie:
Practically impossible yet David, Jeremiah, and even Elijah --- all of them men who were approved Holy and Righteous by the God of Israel --- recorded depression? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Most definitely, the God of religion of Christianity cannot be the same God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. Religion is indeed of the Antichrist. lipsrsealed

The modus operandi of old testament God isn't the same as the new testament God.
If you've studied JEDP which is the modern thesis about the composition of the mosaic scriptures, you see differences

But in all, there is certainly a creator. The creator is neither Allah or jehova
Food / Re: We Are Dying In Calabar. A Cup Of Garri Is Now N250. Who Do Us? by 1000Capacity: 11:18am On Apr 24
1 bowl is 1300 now. I bought it on Sunday

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 26 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.