Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,806 members, 7,817,338 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

1000Capacity's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1000Capacity's Profile / 1000Capacity's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 26 pages)

Romance / Re: Which Nairalander Do You Miss The Most? by 1000Capacity: 9:03pm On Apr 27
I miss Redbenson ftjnr grupo
wavemasta Hhenry
Romance / Re: A Saudi Base House Help Recorded Video Showing Treatment She Got From Her Boss by 1000Capacity: 8:58pm On Apr 27
shaybebaby:
Another way this country has failed its citizens. Poor girl.
See video recording often justify one person's narrative. What if she is the one who taunt the man and she decided to record for self pity
People on the internet are wiser now. No one even knows if the Boss is a man or a woman

3 Likes

Education / Re: Why Is There No Uniform Cut Of Marks For Unity Schools In Nigeria? by 1000Capacity: 8:56pm On Apr 27
Igbo this, Yoruba that, hausa that,
You people fight over the most irrelevant things. No sensible approach to solve issue.
Is this how you plan to solve problems in the country?

4 Likes 1 Share

Health / Re: Man Commits Suicide In Kano Over Ex-wife’s Remarriage by 1000Capacity: 8:52pm On Apr 27
MentalCase98:
RIP idiot. The new husband will still fvck her mercilessly while you rot.
Hahahaha Omo show me love boss
Religion / Re: Bishop Oyedepo On Shades For The First Time by 1000Capacity: 8:43pm On Apr 27
You can't use ordinary eyes to look at Nigeria's situation wink
I'm impressed with that flowing agbada style ❤️

3 Likes

Food / Re: See Food Of 6,000naira I Bought In Ikeja, Lagos by 1000Capacity: 8:19pm On Apr 27
post=129665227:
So Guys, I left Onitsha Town To IKEJA , LAGOS This Afternoon, getting to IKEJA, I was so hungry, I decided to place an order for food.

Omo king of bad news don dey complain about food.
That's good news o grin grin
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Married People With Children Earning Below 30k, How Do You Survive? by 1000Capacity: 8:04pm On Apr 27
Johel:

They can't explain...it's by God's grace.
cry
Crime / Re: Yahaya Bello: EFCC Chairman’s Conduct Suggest Vendetta,not Fight Against Corrupt by 1000Capacity: 7:00pm On Apr 27
The EFCC is just conducting their designated duties. He should return the rest of the monies he has unlawfully taken over the course of 8 years

3 Likes

Celebrities / Re: JUST IN: “I Made Afrobeats Gain Global Recognition – Rema Brags In Latest Tweet by 1000Capacity: 6:48pm On Apr 27
I heard one of his songs in a movie produced in Cooks Island... One of the countries in Oceania
Politics / Re: Yahaya Bello: North Central Group Seeks Tinubu's Intervention Over EFCC Probe by 1000Capacity: 6:36pm On Apr 27
DMerciful:
If Olukoyede is asked to drop the case by Tilumbu esp as Bello is sending emissaries, he should resign as promised.

I don't trust Tilumbu, likely to accept the pleadings from Bello if he swore allegiance.

Buhari did same thing with Akpabio who was being investigated for 90billion fraud. Immediately he swore allegiance, that was the end of the investigation and now he is senate president padding budgets.

What if the 90billon fraud allegation is just to make him a member of the APC
Romance / Re: I Want To Learn Yahoo And Scamming by 1000Capacity: 6:30pm On Apr 27
Bintabisiriyu2:
I don tire, salary no reach anywhere.

I want to scam, do yahoo or steal money i don't care!
Look at my crush now giving me face because of money.
My mate are chopping but we dey manage salary.
It's well, i need someone to teach me anything to do to get money but i don't wanna be caught o, i just want to do it for the funds and enjoy it like my mates.
Please i don't want to be caught o.
If you can teach me anyway to do yahoo please indicate am very serious.

Atleast you are lucky you have a job and a salary. Be patient, it's not as if oyinbo will just carry his money and give you o.
Don't let greed over power your sense of humanity

5 Likes

Family / Re: Some Of Us Are Monthly Salary Earners! by 1000Capacity: 5:59pm On Apr 27
You can't help everyone. If someone asks for assistance, if you can't do it, let them know.
They should understand that
Sports / Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by 1000Capacity: 5:54pm On Apr 27
charlesemeka85:
Epl club Wolverhampton wanderers interested in super eagles RB Samuel Bright Osayi

This is confusing. Is it that he moved his family to England when he was 10 years old?

Sorry for the poor screenshot display

3 Likes

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 1000Capacity: 5:51pm On Apr 27
Vischy:
Mancity winning this league means 23 years old foden has won 6 epl titles.
23 but hard working on the pitch. He has a high energy and response

2 Likes

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by 1000Capacity: 5:48pm On Apr 27
raumdeuter:

Only football politics, Not Basketball economics

grin
Sports / Re: Jarus FC Vs Social Media Fc (4 - 3) On 27th April 2024 by 1000Capacity: 5:23pm On Apr 27
4-2 naa basket ball una dey play?
Politics / Re: Reno Omokri Shames His Haters, Gets New Pair Of Shoes (photos) by 1000Capacity: 5:19pm On Apr 27
Eweduses:
The both shoes are the same, no difference. The oMockery f*ol has finally bought himself a new polish 🤣🤣🤣..

Obedients are wicked shaaaa.

Wait o! Your moniker is from "Ewedu" grin

3 Likes

Family / Re: The Husband Is The Head Of The Family? by 1000Capacity: 4:54pm On Apr 27
Kobojunkie:
What has this response to do with what Jesus Christ is recorded to have instead said though?. undecided

If I, for example, recognize your disdain for me, does that in some way provide substantiated for what are your assumptions? undecided
We are described based on our actions and words. Christ, according to Luke 7:34 made sure he brought people who were questionable characters close to him. This is loving your neighbors regardless of their inadequacy.

If christ has said he doesn't want to be seen with sinners, how will he have preached his messages of God's love?
Christ came and died for the world, that's an act of selfless love. He died for you.
Family / Re: The Husband Is The Head Of The Family? by 1000Capacity: 4:15pm On Apr 27
Kobojunkie:
You lied! Jesus Christ said His Love is only available to those who obey His teachings and commandments. So where do you get off lying to people who don't even care for Him that they are loved by Him? lipsrsealed

Jesus clearly recognized that one of the insults hurled against him was that he was “a glutton and a drunkard, a friend of tax collectors and sinners!” 7:34. Do you understand now
Politics / Re: Reno Omokri Shames His Haters, Gets New Pair Of Shoes (photos) by 1000Capacity: 3:57pm On Apr 27
Hahahaha
Education / Re: Aisha Yesufu- nigerians In The Diaspora Are The Most Foolish Set Of Nigerians by 1000Capacity: 3:49pm On Apr 27
franchasofficia:
. Brave woman

She could make her point without demeaning Nigerians in diaspora. It's not as if she's any different from the average Nigerian politician

11 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Happening Now by 1000Capacity: 3:29pm On Apr 27
Omo naa Dangote be that o cheesy
Nice
Happy married life to Victor and Olayemi
Romance / Re: Godwin Obire Birthdate To God Be The Glory by 1000Capacity: 2:20pm On Apr 27
Happy birthday to you sir
Romance / Re: Nigerian Lady Displays Long Tongue Like A Snake (Video) by 1000Capacity: 2:12pm On Apr 27
Rexymania:

You dey talk rubbish now, tomorrow you go dey beg for money

All is well

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Seven Trials Funke Akindele, Husband Endured In Marriage by 1000Capacity: 2:10pm On Apr 27
Rexymania:
Funke na very stubborn and proud lady. I sabi her Wella, her Dad was my principal back in secondary school, so she usually visits

United High school, Ikorodu
Crime / Re: Man Hires Friend For N10,000 To Kill Pregnant Wife In Ogun by 1000Capacity: 2:09pm On Apr 27
Rexymania:
Ogijo dey under Ogun state?
yes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 26 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.