Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

1000Capacity's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1000Capacity's Profile / 1000Capacity's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 21 pages)

Romance / Re: 50,000 Naira Personal Gifting by 1000Capacity: 4:47am
guobe:
I initially intended gifting 10,000 naira to five people but I feel it will go round to more people if I gift 2,000 naira to 25 people.
If you were earlier successful in the earlier 20,000 naira gifted recently to guys please dont participate as I will ignore you.
Please if you really don't need it allow people that need it to get it.
The country is currently very tough but God got our back.
Thanks and may God bless us all as I will commence distribution of the 2,000 naira to 25 people soonest.
Gtbank 012 2242 718
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (5 - 0) On 23rd April 2024 by 1000Capacity: 4:43am
Aemann33:
Drop aza
please show me love too
Gtbank 012 2242 718
Crime / Re: Thief Who Steals Expensive Biscuits From Delta Supermarkets Caught (Photos) by 1000Capacity: 11:57pm On Apr 24
dudusky007:
2500 naira for just biscuit? How much be indomie indomitable carton #2400.
well guy sorry oh sorry oh make God no allow dem lynch you. Naija big thieves are being spared, small thieves are being killed... thief something big next time
it's a 7700 now o. Things don red
Crime / Re: Am A Chinese, Let Me Tell You Why Chinese Supermarkets Refuse Nigerian Customers by 1000Capacity: 11:37pm On Apr 24
Knighterrant:
Sir,Why must see the photo?I just share what I know,not come to do dating.
I am a man, and you are a man , why do you want to see my photo? Are you a member of Bobrisky's team? I see some news about him recently.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Romance / Re: I Ruined Not Just My Marriage But My Entire Life By Leaving My Husband by 1000Capacity: 11:28pm On Apr 24
Price of disloyalty
Romance / Re: FCB Don Crash!! by 1000Capacity: 11:22pm On Apr 24
Since the time of mmm, I've always avoided similar things

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Call EFCC To Order, Nigeria Not Lawless Country – Yahaya Bello Media Office by 1000Capacity: 11:11pm On Apr 24
rentAcock:
I will eat eba with vegetable soup tonight
Show me love Oga mi
Religion / Re: What If Sarah Wasn't Barren At All ? by 1000Capacity: 10:27pm On Apr 24
If Sarah WA indeed Barren. She took well over 20 years to have her first child. Just because she couldn't conceive doesn’t mean God can't reverse and repair the situation.
The major theme about Sarah was HOPE. Never lose hope no matter how difficult and emotionally tearing some situations might be
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Champions League by 1000Capacity: 10:20pm On Apr 24
austano1234:
I was actually looking for Chelaea and Liverpool. I just forget say them don relegate them.

I come in peace.

United for ever.
Oga mi show me love abeg
Islam for Muslims / Re: Lagos Ramadan Prayer Timetable by 1000Capacity: 9:54pm On Apr 24
PastorOlokonla:
Ramadam Kareem!
you haven't been online in a while. I trust you are doing great
Family / Re: I Need Linkedin Account by 1000Capacity: 9:33pm On Apr 24
NewLeaf001:
No long story! As the title says, if you have a LinkedIn account to sell, 3yrs and above, let me know your price.
I opened mine in 2016
How much are you buying?
Travel / Re: Tfare Price From Osun State To Lagos State. by 1000Capacity: 9:01pm On Apr 24
mcmcmc123:
Greetings all. Please what's the recent tfare for commercial buses from Osun state to Lagos state ?
Crime / Re: Dating Scam: German Police Arrest 11 Nigerians by 1000Capacity: 8:52pm On Apr 24
Sports / Re: Drop Your Top 10 Best African Footballers Of All Time by 1000Capacity: 8:51pm On Apr 24
Dundalk:
Africa you put Juninho and Ronaldinho.. They are Brazilians..

grin I know
Sports / Re: Drop Your Top 10 Best African Footballers Of All Time by 1000Capacity: 8:47pm On Apr 24
vybzkartel:

But Ronaldinho isn't African
I know but he plays like one
Crime / Re: German police arrest 11 Nigerians over dating scam by 1000Capacity: 8:44pm On Apr 24
Kaiser20:

So you think all Nigerians living in Germany have German passports ba
And they live in Asylum shelter with their German passports abi?
I can't know yet, I am still hoping to visit Germany one day but first I deeply want AUSTRALIA
Sports / Re: Drop Your Top 10 Best African Footballers Of All Time by 1000Capacity: 8:42pm On Apr 24
Mido
Diouf
Okocha
Ronaldinho
Junioh (that guy that used to play nice free kicks at LYON)
Fashion / Re: Which Soap Can I Use? by 1000Capacity: 8:40pm On Apr 24
There some mild simple soap like imperial leather and lux. Those one have simple base
Crime / Re: Am A Chinese, Let Me Tell You Why Chinese Supermarkets Refuse Nigerian Customers by 1000Capacity: 8:36pm On Apr 24
Knighterrant:
你好
请记住,每个人都有翻译。为我做赠品

1 Like

Crime / Re: Am A Chinese, Let Me Tell You Why Chinese Supermarkets Refuse Nigerian Customers by 1000Capacity: 8:33pm On Apr 24
Knighterrant:
Emm...Supermarket employees even don't have money buy data to post on Nairaland, they need to save money for food and children school fees first. I see plenty of poor people suffer in this country.

No wahala bros smiley
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: If Your Feeding Routine Is 0-0-1 (GATHER HERE) by 1000Capacity: 7:51pm On Apr 24
Thisblofw
Crime / Re: Am A Chinese, Let Me Tell You Why Chinese Supermarkets Refuse Nigerian Customers by 1000Capacity: 7:46pm On Apr 24
Knighterrant:
I am just sharing what I know. Maybe I am wrong, I forgot that Nigerian's local supermarket do worse on tax payments.LOL

Or maybe you are an aggrieved employee

1 Like

Romance / Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by 1000Capacity: 7:37pm On Apr 24
Eunoiaa:
x
Keep it opened, you never can tell
Sports / Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by 1000Capacity: 7:31pm On Apr 24
TheSuperNerd:
First you said he doesn't start. Now it has changed to excel. When I show how he has excelled there, you will ask another silly question.

No need engaging an ignoramus. You don't know anything about the player you wanna engage me on. So my advice... back down.

That's the way he has Beeen trolling people on the beer parlor thread
Business / Re: What’s The Biggest Lesson Being Broke Has Taught You by 1000Capacity: 7:30pm On Apr 24
Uche559:

I have ooo ... My sister was quarrelling me that in 2020 I came home I dug borehole for our parent almost 1million naira, how will I say am broke. I dnt explain tyre. Me n her does d sme work, so as far as she is concerned am hiding smth. But my mum n dad have been encouraging cos I dnt send even 20 percent of what I used to b4, but they r managing.
I am gainfully employed though with the federal government with a good pay, but a business I venture in with a loan n money from family and friends went down d drain. So is the loan repayment that is showing me shege banza now if not I dnt ve any reason whatsoever to b broke. I just learned d hard way never to start business with loan from bank.
Hmmm omo Oga o
Crime / Re: Am A Chinese, Let Me Tell You Why Chinese Supermarkets Refuse Nigerian Customers by 1000Capacity: 7:21pm On Apr 24
No now. So you came to throw your brothers under the bus

9 Likes

Crime / Re: German police arrest 11 Nigerians over dating scam by 1000Capacity: 6:43pm On Apr 24
They are not Nigerians. They are Germans with German passports.
Stop calling Nigerians in every funny crimes.

It's the same nonsense Quora is doing too. Always using Nigeria and scam allegations to drive traffic

43 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Eject PMB And PYO For Destroying Nigerias Economy by 1000Capacity: 6:36pm On Apr 24
Nukilia:
It is crystal clear that PMB, PYO and the APC followers have bewitched Nigerians both online and offline.

The country might grind to a halt if nothing is done to salvage the sinking ship of the Nigerian state.

#PMB-PYO-MUST-GO
true
Education / Re: What Can He Study With This by 1000Capacity: 6:27pm On Apr 24
Seems he'll end up as a babalawo.
Babalawo work na soft work sef
Politics / Re: Declaring Yahaya Bello Wanted, Subjecting Him To Media Trials Without Formal Inv by 1000Capacity: 6:24pm On Apr 24
No one is saying he's not innocent. What we are saying is why running away with governor Ododo when the EFCC came to greet him.
Food / Re: We Are Dying In Calabar. A Cup Of Garri Is Now N250. Who Do Us? by 1000Capacity: 6:19pm On Apr 24
SALLYBERRY01:

I love you
Oga mi show me love too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 21 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.