Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,521 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

1000Capacity's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1000Capacity's Profile / 1000Capacity's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 26 pages)

Romance / Re: SETTLED by 1000Capacity: 10:00pm On Apr 23
You are too soft
Crime / Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by 1000Capacity: 9:45pm On Apr 23
CyberAttacker:
Account name-david enegbeniose
Account number-6551083007
Bank name-fidelity bank
What happened
Crime / Re: Bobrisky Occupies A Fully Furnished 1 Bedroom Flat In VIP Apartment Kirikiri. by 1000Capacity: 9:39pm On Apr 23
Let the boy be abeg. He has his own life to live and he isn't harming anyone. He is just living his life and having fun.
I wonder what's so hard with most overtly self-correct and religious folks. Let the boy be abeg

1 Like

Romance / Re: Not Gay by 1000Capacity: 9:37pm On Apr 23
MrCork:

Tooo late to apologice sir...YOU ARE GAY...why are u gay??(((no oofencsece))) angry

Guy you are stupid.
Romance / Re: Not Gay by 1000Capacity: 9:37pm On Apr 23
Sorry homie. What you are experiencing isn't strange. You have low testosterone. What you need are few medications to boost your testosterone since you are lucky enough to be a male already.

Another thing is, get a mirror in your room and start to practice how men behave. You can also check for male behavioral patterns.
1. Don't talk too much in the midst of folks
2. Walk with your shoulders high and your chin straight
3. Avoid smiling unnecessarily (to achieve this, I had to to be smoking but I'm glad I stopped that now)
4. Look for where folks play football, buy a soccer boot and join them.. This works like magic. You'll lose the sense of being shy or shame. You'll turn out to be very bold and wicked as a male ought to be angry

With time as you grow, all the feminine traits will be gone. angry
Business / Re: EFCC Freezes 300 Illegal Forex Accounts by 1000Capacity: 8:09pm On Apr 23
beryledibor:
My access don account, make nothing happen to my $1.75

Izz plenty grin
Politics / Re: Ex-aviation Minister Sirika Arrested By The EFCC For N8 Billion Fraud by 1000Capacity: 5:55pm On Apr 23
Is this not the Man that hurriedly wanted to do Nigeria Air abracadabra with Ethiopian Airlines airplane grin grin men dem
Hadi Sirika conned an entire nation with a dubious Air Nigeria project,
Music/Radio / Re: 50 Cent God Gave Me Style Lyrics by 1000Capacity: 5:39pm On Apr 23
emperor4love:
Lol bro e no too easy as u tink ooh swear

Please can you reach me on temisamuel91@gmail.com so. That we can discuss better. I no wann make hunger kill me throwaway
Music/Radio / Re: 50 Cent God Gave Me Style Lyrics by 1000Capacity: 5:21pm On Apr 23
emperor4love:
I will advise u to align with bomberd for ur area bring work, cos those two work u go need money ooh both for tools unless u get facebook or insta u fit de do normal dating
I hv fb. I cn try to open insta
Music/Radio / Re: 50 Cent God Gave Me Style Lyrics by 1000Capacity: 5:18pm On Apr 23
emperor4love:
Lol go run hookup ads or run apartment, all those lotto na strong body ip bro,evian gas to be strong no be debate work u nd cl, run that two I giv u, just buy number carry btc go post ,wait fr dem reply u go run
Bros please show me way. I'm tied of being hungry and begging on NL. Abeg
Family / Re: I End Up Selling My Things Once I Am Broke! Help by 1000Capacity: 4:57pm On Apr 23
pneumatics:

Stop refurbishing old stories
We saw it before

Where?
Family / Re: I End Up Selling My Things Once I Am Broke! Help by 1000Capacity: 4:57pm On Apr 23
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
So long they are your properties,no wahala...keep selling, until there's nothing left to sell......at least,it's More better than stealing.......
there is almost nothing left
Romance / Re: 10,000 Naira Gifting by 1000Capacity: 3:14pm On Apr 23
Obierika:

You should know after all you just told Zoeymikey that hookup is paying well!
I knew you'd come out with your main.
Nice one brother
Education / Re: Lead British School Addresses Bullying Of Student (Press Statement) by 1000Capacity: 3:02pm On Apr 23
Harmic995:
What if your kids are using the skills to bully others nko?
that's good news
Foreign Affairs / Re: Ukraine Has Lost Almost Half A Million Troops – Moscow by 1000Capacity: 1:41pm On Apr 23
Peace is not expensive,
Rap Battles / Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by 1000Capacity: 1:38pm On Apr 23
Aprishyn06:

popping imaginary 9s while I chop you with obituary lines/
I make it align....
from your spine up to the pituitiary gland/
grin grin
Romance / What I Think Old Age Lifestyle Should Be by 1000Capacity: 1:35pm On Apr 23
As we grow, we tend to envisage what life will be like in the next 3 years or even 10 years into the future.
For me I feel like a man ought to have a chain of friends. People you can call and have a get together with and smile with.

A gathering of matured successful folks who can share ideas with younger people and guide them through the path to grow. Oh they call it mentor, yes that's right.

What I have always wanted in old age is to meet up with friends at a nice hotel and reminisce about our younger years. We discuss businesses and trips around few continents.
I'll keep a huge afro and make sure it's dyed white smiley. I hope my health don't fail me, I love simple things of Life. I am not the type that fancy flashy cars and big houses. I'm more of a private simple person.
I just love birds and flowers. I'll keep alot of birds and buy flowers from around the world.

For a man the challenge is real when you have certain dreams you intend to work towards..
What do you think Old Age should be like?

1 Like

Food / Re: Traditional Foods From Your Town/city/village by 1000Capacity: 1:19pm On Apr 23
Probz:

Yeah, I know that one. You can just call isapa zobo-egusi. That’s basically what it is, like onugbu/bitterleaf egwusi, ugu egwusi, okazi-egusi, whatever the predominant vegetable is in any one case, if any). Egusi cooked with zobo (hibiscus) leaves.

Yes that's true, that isapa is used to make zobo drink. Hibiscus leaves.
Romance / Re: 10,000 Naira Gifting by 1000Capacity: 1:10pm On Apr 23
Obierika:

Go and work as a brolosho

How much for tdb and short time?
Politics / Re: Peter Obi Donates β‚¦β€Ž10 Million To FOMWAN (Video, Pictures) by 1000Capacity: 1:10pm On Apr 23
Bankowner:
We no dey give shishi!

#10m no be shishi!!

😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

Omo that's it o
Politics / Re: Peter Obi Donates β‚¦β€Ž10 Million To FOMWAN (Video, Pictures) by 1000Capacity: 1:09pm On Apr 23
jahsharon:
He is distributing Anambra State's looted money
grin grin
Romance / Re: 10,000 Naira Gifting by 1000Capacity: 1:04pm On Apr 23
1000Capacity:
Raw Food is expensive now. Buying 6000 raw food stuff atleast that should carry me till end of the month. and using the remaining 4000 money to go around applying for jobs.

Anything just to reduce my online presence on nairaland embarassed
Too much free time will bring out one's childish nature on nl

Sir guobe I have read several posts requesting for this giveaway. In all honesty I sincerely need this money but I can't say I am the only person that deserves to be given the 10k.
Business / Re: What’s The Biggest Lesson Being Broke Has Taught You by 1000Capacity: 12:56pm On Apr 23
Badmashiii:

You are a big fool I'm not sorry to say. Normally,if you're smart you shouldn't help anyone unless you have something to gain.
GreatVocalist reply was meant for me. I wonder why you took it and insulting him.
Whats wrong with you?

1 Like

Education / Re: Lead British School Addresses Bullying Of Student (Press Statement) by 1000Capacity: 12:52pm On Apr 23
That video is one of the reasons I will teach my female kids Judo or karate, you have to learn to throw few punches angry
Just 3 accurate punches will keep those clowns away

25 Likes 1 Share

Family / Re: First Woman To Stay In Marriage Because Of Children by 1000Capacity: 12:28pm On Apr 23
Too much makeup in the first picture
Business / Re: What’s The Biggest Lesson Being Broke Has Taught You by 1000Capacity: 12:07pm On Apr 23
Patriotic9ja:

@bolded, that must be the lesson you learnt I guess. While you're right based on your experience. We can't get the better world we hope for if we all decide to "stay wicked". Forgiveness is important. You can change the circle. Meanwhile we don't help because we want to be helped in return. Hence the purpose is defeated

No the purpose isn't defeated
When I had a job, I was in the habit of giving even to the last Kobo knowing fully well end of the month won't fail. If I had known, all those folks that used to run to me after Saturday football match and begging for one favor or the other, I would have made it clear to them that I am helping them so that they too could repair me.
Some of them I used to help don't even act as if they know me anymore.
The period when a person loses their job provides an opportunity to have a clear view of who the people around him really are.
I learnt the hard way. I am still learning sha

2 Likes

Business / Re: What’s The Biggest Lesson Being Broke Has Taught You by 1000Capacity: 11:59am On Apr 23
travelzcruix:
He who is broke count as if he or she is dead.

Omo no be lie. This sums up my situation
Education / Re: Video Of A Lecturer Sexually Harassing A Student Released By RSUTV - UNIPORT by 1000Capacity: 11:48am On Apr 23
naptu2:

An incident happened at UNN and a other incident happened in Rivers State. It's a coincidence that both incidents went viral on the same day.

It's an interesting coincidence
Business / Re: Can't Send Dollars To Nigeria Any More by 1000Capacity: 10:35am On Apr 23
GeneralDae:

In the past, CBN normally had their rate which was way lesser than the black market rate.

Anyone sending money to Nigeria would not want to send to Nigeria at 900 naira when there is a black market rate that is higher at 1400 already. So the likes of Sendwave. lemfi, etc were bypassing the official banks and storing dollars sent by diaspora in offshore accounts while they ensured their rates were closer to the black market rates.

What Cardoso has done now is take things back to what they were before 2020 COVID when Emiefele started changing things and when Shonobi in 2023 added another complexity to it with 2.5% cap (plus and minus).

Cardoso has brought the official exchange rate closer to the black market again.
Official rate as at yesterday = 1474
Black market rate as at yesterday = 1482
With this, apps can send money home to the Banks and official market and get it at a rate close to the black market and would not have to play Hankey pancky.
brilliant

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 26 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.