Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,469 members, 7,812,438 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

Should I Challenge Samuel Peter? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Should I Challenge Samuel Peter? (1233 Views)

Poll: Should I challenge him?

Yes you will win: 36% (4 votes)
No you will loose: 63% (7 votes)
This poll has ended

Samuel Eto’o Shares Photo With Wife / Arsenal To Sign Kelechi Nwakali And Chukwueze Samuel / Peter Okoye Sets Up A Football Management Agency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Challenge Samuel Peter? by finestboy2(m): 10:16am On Dec 12, 2007
Hello everyone, I’ve been training very hard 15 –20 minutes of aggressive boxing everyday; and now I thought to myself that I can have the world title belt for myself.

Because the rule of boxing says once you feel you can defeat someone, it’s ok to challenge him. Now I want Samuel Peter’s belt I’ve watched his fight and I know I can knock him easily; I’ve never fought professional boxing but I know am strong.

So guys should I challenge him?

You know it would be good to see a Nairaland member becoming the next World heavy weight champion.

So what do you think?
cool   smiley  smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley cool
Re: Should I Challenge Samuel Peter? by 9star(m): 1:12pm On Dec 14, 2007
u wan die abi?
Re: Should I Challenge Samuel Peter? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 14, 2007
That isn't bad, but you should have moved it
to joke trend.
And if you are really serious about it,
write your will, and say your last prayer before
you go
Re: Should I Challenge Samuel Peter? by chuckdee4(m): 1:51pm On Dec 14, 2007
My guy e be like say eba don tire u

Well with the money u get from the fight i guess they could throw u a decent funeral
Re: Should I Challenge Samuel Peter? by davidif: 11:38pm On Dec 15, 2007
He be like say you wan die.
I know the guy has bad footwork and marginal skill but the guy will box your head clean off your neck. grin grin grin
Re: Should I Challenge Samuel Peter? by folahann(m): 11:48pm On Dec 15, 2007
chuckdee4:

My guy e be like say eba don tire u

Well with the money u get from the fight i guess they could throw u a decent funeral
9star:

u wan die abi?
dason4life:

That isn't bad, but you should have moved it
to joke trend.
And if you are really serious about it,
write your will, and say your last prayer before
you go

I can't help but laugh, this is too funny shocked grin cheesy shocked grin cheesy shocked grin cheesy shocked grin cheesy shocked grin cheesy shocked grin cheesy shocked grin cheesy shocked grin cheesy cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Should I Challenge Samuel Peter? by eldee(m): 10:45am On Dec 16, 2007
You guys are just looking at it on the bad side. He said he has been training since last year or somefin and he wants to fight against sumone that has trained all his life. Look at the good side, the population of Nigeria will reduce by one, that's one less mouth for the president to feed.

U no even try them agbero(motorpark touts) first. . .
Re: Should I Challenge Samuel Peter? by ndumart: 10:50am On Dec 16, 2007
finest-boy:

Hello everyone, I’ve been training very hard 15 –20 minutes of aggressive boxing everyday; and now I thought to myself that I can have the world title belt for myself.

Because the rule of boxing says once you feel you can defeat someone, it’s ok to challenge him. Now I want Samuel Peter’s belt I’ve watched his fight and I know I can knock him easily; I’ve never fought professional boxing but I know am strong.

So guys should I challenge him?

You know it would be good to see a Nairaland member becoming the next World heavy weight champion.

So what do you think?
cool smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley cool

Rest In Peace
Re: Should I Challenge Samuel Peter? by Purist(m): 4:28pm On Dec 16, 2007
ndumart:

Rest In Peace

. . . in advance.
Re: Should I Challenge Samuel Peter? by candylips(m): 5:47pm On Dec 17, 2007
Guy u wan die
Re: Should I Challenge Samuel Peter? by ndubest(m): 1:03pm On Dec 18, 2007
, Haba, why una dey discourage the guy cheesy cheesy cheesy
, he has a dream cheesy cheesy

pls continue to dream okk

make sure u start taking AKPU and plaintain three times a day to build up cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

oh boyyyyyy easy ooooooo
Re: Should I Challenge Samuel Peter? by HNIC(m): 1:55pm On Dec 18, 2007
See the effect of cheap drugs on the human body!
Re: Should I Challenge Samuel Peter? by lailai2(m): 11:44pm On Dec 25, 2007
very fuunny
Re: Should I Challenge Samuel Peter? by Migines(m): 7:12am On Dec 26, 2007
@poster
clap 4 urself. So u wan carry my money run abi?
Re: Should I Challenge Samuel Peter? by ndumart: 10:16am On Dec 26, 2007
@Poster

God be with u till we meet again.
Re: Should I Challenge Samuel Peter? by davidif: 3:55pm On Dec 27, 2007
Sorry for the discouraging comments earlier, if you are really serious about fighting him, then take heart that James "buster" Douglas could upset Mike Tyson then you can beat this guy. If you've watched him fight, the guy is not invincible at all. The guy has a suspect chin (prone to knockout if you hit him hard on the chin), the guy's footwork is really bad, and the guy is not all that skillful, though is punches na one is one grin grin grin . The guy is a big guy so try to gain lots of experience first before you challenge him. By the way, boxing is all about money, so in other for the fight to go on it has to be an attractive draw, in other words, a highly anticipated match up that would draw a lot of money like a Samuel Peter vs. Vitaly Klitschko fight not samuel peter against some unknown chump. Remember that the great "Don King" is Big Sam's promoter and in order to make money he is not going to schedule some obscure fighter to fight his champion. Either way, good luck sha.
Re: Should I Challenge Samuel Peter? by deedami(m): 3:47am On Dec 28, 2007
booo haaa haa hee he ehaaaa
this n!gga said 15 - 20 mins everyday, are u kidding me?
nigga i dont box, and i work wayyy harder than that, love ur life and stay home and eat cookies,
dont subject urself to one round of serios thumpin, matter of fact, he'll just jab u around till u loose orientation and let u give up, so it'll be TKO

By the way why did mad broda in law want him dead??
and they released that modafukka, but thank God he's alive and well
Re: Should I Challenge Samuel Peter? by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 28, 2007
grin haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Early grave dey hungry you.
Re: Should I Challenge Samuel Peter? by davidif: 7:46pm On Dec 29, 2007
The guy has a glass chin, you can knock him out, the guy got knocked down thrice against an inferior fighter and he was lucky to have won that fight.
Re: Should I Challenge Samuel Peter? by saintneo(m): 3:51pm On Dec 31, 2007
guys! this tread is really cracking. i nearly laughed my head in a cafe. dame, i hv missed alot, i only go 2 d job section nw i hv seen the fun in nairaland
Re: Should I Challenge Samuel Peter? by tpia: 1:58am On Jan 02, 2008
@ poster: go ahead! grin
Re: Should I Challenge Samuel Peter? by finestboy2(m): 9:54am On Jan 11, 2008
Thanks to you all that encouraged me; the fight has been moved to March 11 after peter takes on maskiev I would collect the title from him.

I need your support and money to fiance me and prayers to help me. wink cool
Re: Should I Challenge Samuel Peter? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 11, 2008
By all means dear, please go ahead.
Re: Should I Challenge Samuel Peter? by Migines(m): 4:57pm On Jan 13, 2008
Okay okay okay. U don start to dey talk about money now abi? Dis is d point where i say . . . Adios amigo.

(1) (Reply)

Siasia As Super Eagle's Coach- The Way To Eldorado. / Muntari Does An Edgar Davids: Apprehends Thief / Nff Warns Eagles Over Madagascar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.