Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,359 members, 7,836,465 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

He Has Only Done It Once In 5years Of Their Courtship. He Is Scared. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Has Only Done It Once In 5years Of Their Courtship. He Is Scared. (5828 Views)

Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him After He Ended Their Courtship / After Ten Years Of Courtship,he Divorced Her..read To Know Reason / She Is Scared Of Meeting My Parents.. PLS HELP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Has Only Done It Once In 5years Of Their Courtship. He Is Scared. by acidtalk: 11:06am On Jul 27, 2012
Booty4me: ACIDTALK= English/second Version of Lefu

Enlighten me on this please.
I am confused.
Re: He Has Only Done It Once In 5years Of Their Courtship. He Is Scared. by Sijo01(f): 11:14am On Jul 27, 2012
acidtalk:

Enlighten me on this please.
I am confused.

Should i help you out with the enlightenment?
Re: He Has Only Done It Once In 5years Of Their Courtship. He Is Scared. by acidtalk: 11:17am On Jul 27, 2012
Sijo01:

Should i help you out with the enlightenment?

Please do.
Re: He Has Only Done It Once In 5years Of Their Courtship. He Is Scared. by Sijo01(f): 11:20am On Jul 27, 2012
just for a token. smiley
Re: He Has Only Done It Once In 5years Of Their Courtship. He Is Scared. by Csami(m): 11:24am On Jul 27, 2012
Roseey0:
wetin Jesus do u na?,hw cm ur so grounded wit de options
These are things we see in papers, movies and me been on ground doesn't mean i do them.....so u're trying to tell me u're not familiar with female intimacy gadgets? Neva heard of them?
Re: He Has Only Done It Once In 5years Of Their Courtship. He Is Scared. by fagamite: 11:45am On Jul 27, 2012
I am not sure what I find more discomforting about the story; The OP's English or the fact that the OP actually knows someone who works in a top company.

Anyhooo, OP, you is have to rewrited your stowie as per it has not well wrote.
Re: He Has Only Done It Once In 5years Of Their Courtship. He Is Scared. by RuthIsaac(f): 12:41pm On Jul 27, 2012
seedord247: 5 years gini

I cant even endure it for 5 days not to talk of 5yrs. sad

Something is wrong somewhere. . .

hmmmmmm in dat case ur girlfrnd don enter WAHALA
Re: He Has Only Done It Once In 5years Of Their Courtship. He Is Scared. by klaus3011(m): 1:41pm On Jul 27, 2012
Ruth Isaac:

hmmmmmm in dat case ur girlfrnd don enter WAHALA

@ruth....i have got plans...great plans for you and i kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: He Has Only Done It Once In 5years Of Their Courtship. He Is Scared. by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 27, 2012
nne3870:
i had similar issues wit my ex who believed that being intimate is d only way u show ur love bt i was nt ready so he moved on though i loved him then. So the fact that she is nt sleeping wit u does nt mean she doesn't love u or wil starve u wen u ar married. I knw smbdy who dated his wife for 7years without sex bt now they ar hapily married wit 3 kids and honestly na d man dey complain say d wife 2 like 2 dey ''do'' lol... I pray it turns out wel 4 ur frnd @ post
Wow!!! 7yrs without sex I'm impressed, I wanna break this record...mine's almost 3yrs now nd m still counting...Relationships can be blest without Sex...smiley

1 Like

Re: He Has Only Done It Once In 5years Of Their Courtship. He Is Scared. by BecaciaBarbie(f): 3:22pm On Jul 27, 2012
There is nothing wrong in having sex once in 5yrs. For me i think she is just trying to avoid any sexual immoralities. probably, when she had d first sex with him she regretted it nd felt she has sinned against God! Then vowed not to have sex wid him or anyone til her wedding night or she felt dat if she continues to have sex wid him, she might look cheap nd his love for her might reduce. Anyway am sure she has so many reasonable reasons for that, bt this doesnt mean that when he gets married to her, she might starve him of sex...am sure she wudnt do that! She is only trying to make him value her. now.
Re: He Has Only Done It Once In 5years Of Their Courtship. He Is Scared. by acidtalk: 4:05pm On Jul 27, 2012
Sijo01: just for a token. smiley

Okay meet me in my room by 9pm tonight.
Re: He Has Only Done It Once In 5years Of Their Courtship. He Is Scared. by acidtalk: 4:09pm On Jul 27, 2012
fagamite: I am not sure what I find more discomforting about the story; The OP's English or the fact that the OP actually knows someone who works in a top company.

Anyhooo, OP, you is have to rewrited your stowie as per it has not well wrote.

Pardon me.
i am a bloody illiterate.
if not for the likes of Bola Tinubu that created Adult school, i might just havent been able to read or write.
Are you satisfied now?

Run along and get a life.

I HATE typing with tablet and that's why i don't bother editing after thrash typing.
Re: He Has Only Done It Once In 5years Of Their Courtship. He Is Scared. by MMM2(m): 4:31pm On Jul 27, 2012
Op

Tell ur friend 2 find anoda girl & marry dat girl na le sbian,

I can even hook him up with some ladies
Re: He Has Only Done It Once In 5years Of Their Courtship. He Is Scared. by acidtalk: 12:04am On Jul 28, 2012
M M M: Op

Okay! I will tell him.
But he doesn't do call girls.
Re: He Has Only Done It Once In 5years Of Their Courtship. He Is Scared. by BohemianGirl(f): 5:43am On Jul 28, 2012
jmoore: Sex is meant for marriage!!!!!!!!!! Just because she was cheap to do it once with him doesn't guarantee she will be cheap forever by doing it again. Place ownership("marriage"wink on her before you have access to her body.

Hahahahahhaha... You lot are a trip! So now people should get married because they're Hot Anywhooooo... Do what this ^^^^ guy says - place ownership on that bit**, bride price, watchumacall? How much is kitten nowadays in Nigerian? Yep she was cheap for having sex once, she needs to let you 'upgrade' her, throw a coupla nairas her direction and it's open sesame...
Re: He Has Only Done It Once In 5years Of Their Courtship. He Is Scared. by BohemianGirl(f): 5:47am On Jul 28, 2012
BohemianGirl:

Hahahahahhaha... You lot are a trip! So now people should get married because they're hormy Anywhooooo... Do what this ^^^^ guy says - place ownership on that bit**, bride price, watchumacall? How much is pu$$^y nowadays in Nigerian? Yep she was cheap for flucking once, she needs to let him 'upgrade' her, throw a coupla nairas her direction and it's open sesame...
Re: He Has Only Done It Once In 5years Of Their Courtship. He Is Scared. by Roseey0(f): 6:25am On Jul 28, 2012
M M M: Op

i don hear another 1,so if a gal hasnt been intimate with her bfrnd 4 dat long,it means she is a lesbian? SMH.

God is watchin-Al of u will gv birth 2 gals one day
Re: He Has Only Done It Once In 5years Of Their Courtship. He Is Scared. by acidtalk: 7:43am On Jul 28, 2012
Roseey0:
i don hear another 1,so if a gal hasnt been intimate with her bfrnd 4 dat long,it means she is a lesbian? SMH.

Na so we see am oh!
You hear anything and everything on nairaland.
Re: He Has Only Done It Once In 5years Of Their Courtship. He Is Scared. by MMM2(m): 8:34am On Jul 28, 2012
acidtalk:

Okay! I will tell him.
But he doesn't do call girls.

I don't do call girl's 2,
Girl na girl
I mean ladies dat re ready 2 settle down.
Re: He Has Only Done It Once In 5years Of Their Courtship. He Is Scared. by MMM2(m): 8:36am On Jul 28, 2012
Roseey0:

Can u come over 2 my place,
We need 2 sort some things out
Re: He Has Only Done It Once In 5years Of Their Courtship. He Is Scared. by acidtalk: 3:19pm On Jul 28, 2012
M M M:

Can u come over 2 my place,
We need 2 sort some things out

That caravan you mean or have you finally gotten someone to suat you.
e
Re: He Has Only Done It Once In 5years Of Their Courtship. He Is Scared. by BecaciaBarbie(f): 4:30pm On Jul 28, 2012
honeric01: Please o but what is wrong with not even doing it at all in 5-10 years? is it strange, weird or abnormal?
abi o...
Re: He Has Only Done It Once In 5years Of Their Courtship. He Is Scared. by acidtalk: 6:38pm On Jul 28, 2012
Becacia_Barbie:
abi o...
There's absolutely nothing wrong.
But when she isn't a virgin while deny the guy sex for 5years?
Re: He Has Only Done It Once In 5years Of Their Courtship. He Is Scared. by argent(f): 7:35pm On Jul 28, 2012
From the replies, it's so alarming that people see being in a relationship without sex as not a normal thing .
What happened to waiting until marriage?
Re: He Has Only Done It Once In 5years Of Their Courtship. He Is Scared. by beezyano: 7:43pm On Jul 28, 2012
undecideddat is a big story.
Re: He Has Only Done It Once In 5years Of Their Courtship. He Is Scared. by acidtalk: 8:09pm On Jul 28, 2012
argent: From the replies, it's so alarming that people see being in a relationship without sex as not a normal thing .
What happened to waiting until marriage?

It will become only normal if she didn't also ask for money for her hair, recharge card, BB subcription and other insentives.
Re: He Has Only Done It Once In 5years Of Their Courtship. He Is Scared. by phaya(f): 2:38pm On Jul 29, 2012
Must every relationship be sex inclined? What's wrong with our thinking in this generation? N we say we are smarter than our parents but most of them married each other without even getting to know themselves yet they are still together today. God help us!
Re: He Has Only Done It Once In 5years Of Their Courtship. He Is Scared. by acidtalk: 2:57pm On Jul 29, 2012
phaya: Must every relationship be sex inclined? What's wrong with our thinking in this generation? N we say we are smarter than our parents but most of them married each other without even getting to know themselves yet they are still together today. God help us!

Don't also forget it was almost a taboo for a woman to take or demand any gift from a man she isnt sure of marrying or hasnt married in those days. Men used to beg endlessly for a woman to accept gift from them.
Re: He Has Only Done It Once In 5years Of Their Courtship. He Is Scared. by phaya(f): 3:18pm On Jul 29, 2012
acidtalk:

Don't also forget it was almost a taboo for a woman to take or demand any gift from a man she isnt sure of marrying or hasnt married in those days. Men used to beg endlessly for a woman to accept gift from them.
Now you know we all have missed it. No wonder people are skeptical about MARRIAGE because wat we are 'pose to do as couples we doing it in 'bf/gf'. There is no need for marriage then.
Re: He Has Only Done It Once In 5years Of Their Courtship. He Is Scared. by acidtalk: 4:35pm On Jul 29, 2012
phaya: .
Now you know we all have missed it. No wonder people are skeptical about MARRIAGE because wat we are 'pose to do as couples we doing it in 'bf/gf'. There is no need for marriage then.

why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free?
Re: He Has Only Done It Once In 5years Of Their Courtship. He Is Scared. by phaya(f): 8:13pm On Jul 29, 2012
acidtalk:

why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free?

Loool abi o
Re: He Has Only Done It Once In 5years Of Their Courtship. He Is Scared. by acidtalk: 11:53pm On Jul 29, 2012
phaya:

Loool abi o

Sounds funny but true.
When you can always get her to do your cooking, dishes, laundary and run errands, why when go and pay a pride price for all to still do the same duties.

There's something called financial education.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Girls Are Wicked Just Look At What They Did To My Friend(pic) / Thread For People With Small Dick / If You See Her Doing Any Of These 3 Around You – It Means She Likes You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.