Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,851 members, 7,820,963 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

After Ten Years Of Courtship,he Divorced Her..read To Know Reason - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Ten Years Of Courtship,he Divorced Her..read To Know Reason (555 Views)

After 8 Years Of Courtship Marriage Could Not Last A Year / . / Apostle Suleiman Claims: Kayemo Says His Wife Can't Cook, So He Divorced Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Ten Years Of Courtship,he Divorced Her..read To Know Reason by bobolizim(m): 7:36pm On Aug 07, 2015
This happened to an aunt of mine which we live together,so this guy everyone knows him nd her together as to be couple,not until recently I observe they don't communicate as they do before and besides he stopped coming to our house..so,today my mum started the conversation that 'sotan'are u satisfied ?like she caused it that she ought to have been double dating and all that...that she has known the guy would be like that...well to cut the long story shot..I was curious like what was the reason why they did break up,then I got to know it was maybe due to religion differences(both Christians but attend different churches)and then the guy said his pastor said they can't marry eachother after a whole ten years....she seems to be over it but I know she is just ascting to be strong....if it was you,what would you have done??...between it pain me oo cos I used to like the guy
Re: After Ten Years Of Courtship,he Divorced Her..read To Know Reason by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 07, 2015
10 years of courtship!!! unto wetin?
Re: After Ten Years Of Courtship,he Divorced Her..read To Know Reason by Ginaz(f): 7:46pm On Aug 07, 2015
aproko grin grin
Re: After Ten Years Of Courtship,he Divorced Her..read To Know Reason by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 07, 2015
Ten years of courtship? It is well with her!
Re: After Ten Years Of Courtship,he Divorced Her..read To Know Reason by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 07, 2015
Ten yearsssssssssssss!!?!??!

(1) (Reply)

Starting A Relationship On Facebook (what You Need To Know) / 6 Questions You Should Never Ask Your Boyfriend / Wedding Ideas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.