Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,297 members, 7,954,183 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:48 PM

Abati Sidelined? : Doyin Okupe Hired As SSA Public Afairs - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abati Sidelined? : Doyin Okupe Hired As SSA Public Afairs (23995 Views)

El-Rufai Sidelined In Selection Of Kaduna Ministerial Nominee - Sahara Reporters / Elechi Sidelined, Booed As Jonathan’s Campaign Train Visits Ebonyi / Obi Appoints Bob Manuel As SSA. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abati Sidelined? : Doyin Okupe Hired As SSA Public Afairs by alaoeri: 9:50am On Jul 27, 2012
Reuben have lost his job what 'll now happen to the 40men laptops crew?

1 Like

Re: Abati Sidelined? : Doyin Okupe Hired As SSA Public Afairs by ifihearam: 9:51am On Jul 27, 2012
bizgynbala: Clueless retardeen again? This man has suddenly became an over night celebrity due to his clueless ill timed decision.. Doyin ko Knorr Ni....lol.. Lol.. Lol...

Are you sure u are anyway better than the first lady both in speaking and written english
I doubt

@op
This is a fallacy,there is no truth in the above write up,fine the president might hire doyin but not really for the defence of the first lady
Re: Abati Sidelined? : Doyin Okupe Hired As SSA Public Afairs by Vigilante: 9:51am On Jul 27, 2012
Abati was never up to it. You need to lie properly to be seen to ne doing this job. He is now the fall guy. The President's image man has got to be a politician. Forget appointing any practicing journalist. Watch how Okupe puts a spin on foul move of the government, obviously to the advantage of the opposition.
Re: Abati Sidelined? : Doyin Okupe Hired As SSA Public Afairs by ballabriggs: 9:55am On Jul 27, 2012
This is nonsense. So long as Jona retains Omokri and Oronto Douglas then everything he does would be greeted with animosity.

Jona fire Oronto and Omokri now!!!
Re: Abati Sidelined? : Doyin Okupe Hired As SSA Public Afairs by ADint(m): 9:56am On Jul 27, 2012
Won't be surprised if this story is true. Abati is a bit too docile in my opinion. Any govt either liked or disliked needs a boisterous, shrewd, more on the tactically offensive, proactive personality to handle media affairs which Abati it seems was clearly not doing.
Re: Abati Sidelined? : Doyin Okupe Hired As SSA Public Afairs by BENZINA(m): 9:57am On Jul 27, 2012
Now you tell me how this sahara report affect our life.
Re: Abati Sidelined? : Doyin Okupe Hired As SSA Public Afairs by sdiq: 9:57am On Jul 27, 2012
grin[b][/b]NA GOD CASH THIS ABATI SHABI IN DEY ATTACK PEOPLE AS IN LIKE BEFORE
Re: Abati Sidelined? : Doyin Okupe Hired As SSA Public Afairs by DExplorer1: 9:57am On Jul 27, 2012
Re: Abati Sidelined? : Doyin Okupe Hired As SSA Public Afairs by ogazi007(m): 10:08am On Jul 27, 2012
Sahara reporters all the way,i have hailed them when they were attacking IBB,Atiku,Yaradua etc.they played a major role by insisting Gej must be made the acting President when Turai think other wise,so i will not castigate them now that they are exposing Gej excesses.we have children piloting the affairs of the nation at the moment hence its lots more easier for critics to take advantage of their inexperience to tear them apart.Gej government is in a state of dilemma.
Re: Abati Sidelined? : Doyin Okupe Hired As SSA Public Afairs by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 27, 2012
~Bluetooth:

I nominate BEAF cuz he's always in Attack mode.

LMAO, but hez already a top dog on social media. I laughed so hard when I was reading the report. Even, beaf called madams acceptance of perm sec as a silly move. Like someone rightly said. " A bad workman blaming his tools"

https://www.nairaland.com/987820/patience-jonathan-appointed-perm-sec

Beaf: Wrong move.

1 Like

Re: Abati Sidelined? : Doyin Okupe Hired As SSA Public Afairs by Demdem(m): 10:18am On Jul 27, 2012
Its obvious to me now that the Retardeeness is in charge and not the retardeen.

Anyway, welkom on board Doyin. very soon u will realise just like Abati that its simply an impossible task to defend a Reetard like our own Odeshuku Ebele.
Re: Abati Sidelined? : Doyin Okupe Hired As SSA Public Afairs by cyril83(m): 10:18am On Jul 27, 2012
ifihearam:

Are you sure u are anyway better than the first lady both in speaking and written english
I doubt

@op
This is a fallacy,there is no truth in the above write up,fine the president might hire doyin but not really for the defence of the first lady
I said this yesterday and I'll continue saying it,that you and your PDP cohorts will be wiped out before 2015...very soon ur master will be ushered out of the door
Re: Abati Sidelined? : Doyin Okupe Hired As SSA Public Afairs by Demdem(m): 10:21am On Jul 27, 2012
Politicians will simply not learn and admit that the best way to repair ur image and have a good standing with the people is your Good works and acheivements. let ur acheivements speak for itself and not Attack Dogs.
Foools in power.
Re: Abati Sidelined? : Doyin Okupe Hired As SSA Public Afairs by Omen100(m): 10:21am On Jul 27, 2012
[quote author=saxywale]

LMAO, but hez already a top dog on social media. I laughed so hard when I was reading the report. Even, beaf called madams acceptance of perm sec as a silly move. Like someone rightly said. " A bad workman blaming his tools"

https://www.nairaland.com/987820/patience-jonathan-appointed-perm-sec

~Bluetooth:

beaf & the remaining 39crew are passing through hardest time now, but its easy for just 40 men crew to withstand 155m people na, beaf & others una 2 get long throat self, make una try recruit more hands. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Abati Sidelined? : Doyin Okupe Hired As SSA Public Afairs by Demdem(m): 10:23am On Jul 27, 2012
come to think of it, Doyin Okupe is from Ogun state just like Seun Osewa. Infact i am just been informed now that their family houses arent far from each other. Something is fishy here.
Re: Abati Sidelined? : Doyin Okupe Hired As SSA Public Afairs by DExplorer1: 10:23am On Jul 27, 2012
cyril83: I said this yesterday and I'll continue saying it,that you and your PDP cohorts will be wiped out before 2015...very soon ur master will be ushered out of the door

Is this the subject of the matter? Dude, the topic says "Abati Sidelined? : Doyin Okupe Hired As SSA Public Afairs". Don't derail the thread.

Read These! After Aborting 3 Times For Him, He's Set To Marry Another Lady This Month.

21 Reasons He Hasn't Proposed to You Yet

16 Regular Mistakes Singles Make in Relationships

25 Warning Signs of a Possible Break up in Your Relationship
Re: Abati Sidelined? : Doyin Okupe Hired As SSA Public Afairs by dustydee: 10:28am On Jul 27, 2012
Please what is this 40 man laptop crew all about?
Re: Abati Sidelined? : Doyin Okupe Hired As SSA Public Afairs by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 27, 2012

A source who knows Mr. Okupe described him as needing “urgent financial rehabilitation”

LOL. That says it all. A hungry [attack] dog is a very angry and effective [attack] dog indeed.
Re: Abati Sidelined? : Doyin Okupe Hired As SSA Public Afairs by bayusman: 10:31am On Jul 27, 2012
I don't believe this saharareporter jawe... Always come up ungenuie stories.
Re: Abati Sidelined? : Doyin Okupe Hired As SSA Public Afairs by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 27, 2012
[quote author=Omen100][/quote]

grin grin
Re: Abati Sidelined? : Doyin Okupe Hired As SSA Public Afairs by otokx(m): 10:34am On Jul 27, 2012
Is it end of the road for Abati?
Re: Abati Sidelined? : Doyin Okupe Hired As SSA Public Afairs by cyril83(m): 10:34am On Jul 27, 2012
D-Explorer:

Is this the subject of the matter? Dude, the topic says "Abati Sidelined? : Doyin Okupe Hired As SSA Public Afairs". Don't derail the thread.
what brought about his sideline? Was it not the issue of coscharis and 200 cars?let their good work speak for them,why on earth wud they have to expect abati to convince over 150 million minds...we argued it yesterday and people like you were hiding words under tongue
Re: Abati Sidelined? : Doyin Okupe Hired As SSA Public Afairs by tunapawizzy: 10:42am On Jul 27, 2012
Billyonaire: Whether Abati is sidelined or not, is it Kilimanjaro Sahara Reporters Business ?
stop sulking u obviously have failed to deliver. u have this repulsive attitude that will only make people dislike Goodluck.
Re: Abati Sidelined? : Doyin Okupe Hired As SSA Public Afairs by DExplorer1: 10:52am On Jul 27, 2012
Re: Abati Sidelined? : Doyin Okupe Hired As SSA Public Afairs by rash47(m): 10:54am On Jul 27, 2012
Jona cracks, hahahahhahah
Re: Abati Sidelined? : Doyin Okupe Hired As SSA Public Afairs by mikeywise(m): 11:01am On Jul 27, 2012
D-Explorer:

I don't think there's something to hide at the face of truth. R.A has NOT been sidelined! He probably might not be the attacking type unlike Okupe but he has successfully done his job. If Sahara reporters is anything to go by (which i believe it's not) R.A works with GEJ and D.O works with madam President. No one is "effectively sideline" R.A job is very much intact.
James,is ur oga RA truly going? shocked

1 Like

Re: Abati Sidelined? : Doyin Okupe Hired As SSA Public Afairs by chucky234(m): 11:10am On Jul 27, 2012
With GEJ poor decisions and semi-illiterate utterances its almost impossible for anyone to defend him,not even 100 Abati can defend GEJ with a straight face.

Beaf,Gbawe,Jmaine and Billyonaire were like bulldogs in defence of GEJ but has run into hiding since he started dishing out those silly utterances of his,can't even remember the last time Beaf come to his defence while Billyonaire has since lost his amour and now resort to Fresh Air (in green).
A man with questionable character will always find someone to shield him from the wrath of the masses,GEJ should look inward and make amends.
Re: Abati Sidelined? : Doyin Okupe Hired As SSA Public Afairs by Super1759: 11:12am On Jul 27, 2012
~Bluetooth:

seconded
Re: Abati Sidelined? : Doyin Okupe Hired As SSA Public Afairs by wellmax(m): 11:12am On Jul 27, 2012
Dhelake: 40man laptop squard ... Also to be overhauled

Laptops to be increased to 80. grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Abati Sidelined? : Doyin Okupe Hired As SSA Public Afairs by Super1759: 11:13am On Jul 27, 2012
chucky234: With GEJ poor decisions and semi-illiterate utterances its almost impossible for anyone to defend him,not even 100 Abati can defend GEJ with a straight face.

Beaf,Gbawe,Jmaine and Billyonaire were like bulldogs in defence of GEJ but has run into hiding since he started dishing out those silly utterances of his,can't even remember the last time Beaf come to his defence while Billyonaire has since lost his amour and now resort to Fresh Air (in green).
A man with questionable character will always find someone to shield him from the wrath of the masses,GEJ should look inward and make amends.
please your new psychiatric home is ready.oya go and sleep
Re: Abati Sidelined? : Doyin Okupe Hired As SSA Public Afairs by DExplorer1: 11:20am On Jul 27, 2012
Re: Abati Sidelined? : Doyin Okupe Hired As SSA Public Afairs by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 11:21am On Jul 27, 2012
GEJ is not optimizing @BEAF's talents angry angry angry @BEAF has done more than Abati and Okupe put together. he is the only beacon of confidence for GEJ on nairaland grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Did Tinubu Become So Powerful? / APC Convention, A Quit Notice To Fayose & PDP - Says Presidency / Osinbajo Lands In Owerri. To Commission Road Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.