Stats: 3,155,509 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Reps Have A Genuine Case To Impeach GEJ - PDP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reps Have A Genuine Case To Impeach GEJ - PDP (15743 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court / PDP Conspiring With Reps To Impeach GEJ - S’South Leaders / Why Senate Should Impeach GEJ – Melaye (2) (3) (4)

Re: Reps Have A Genuine Case To Impeach GEJ - PDP by DExplorer1: 1:42pm On Jul 27, 2012
Re: Reps Have A Genuine Case To Impeach GEJ - PDP by dlox147(m): 2:08pm On Jul 27, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Where do you people come up with this nonsense? So if someone admits that things are not right as a result of your own actions, that person is FIGHTING YOU?? How old are you ?? undecided undecided undecided
D-Explorer:
You're on track there. My problem with many Nigerians is that they take sincerity as a weakness. PDP own up to the fact that certain expectations were not met and they resolved to 'contact' Mr. President while still rooting for him. We all know that the budget has not been 100% implemented, which the government has been relentlessly working on while considering due process and averting such situation for 2013 but some critics here would rather adopt frivolities measures than state the obvious. For clearification people, PDP and GEJ isn't 'fighting'.
mr old man@kobojunkie,tell me whr in d world dat we hav had a budget implmntd 100%?why is all dis noise comin up now with d whole subsidy probe wahala?dnt 4get dat som of d PDP big boys had there sons name excluded 4rm d houz of rep probe only 2 b seen in d fg probe Guys i pray dat u learn 2 argue with ur heads rather than ur heart,cos dats wat small children do....so junkie old fool GROW UP
Re: Reps Have A Genuine Case To Impeach GEJ - PDP by greall1: 3:02pm On Jul 27, 2012
you people should stop deceive about GEJ impeachment.
everyweek impeach !!!
Re: Reps Have A Genuine Case To Impeach GEJ - PDP by phildon: 3:09pm On Jul 27, 2012
TrueNaijaguy: Sensational headline just to make people view and comment. Sam Sam Jaja never said the Reps have a genuine case against GEJ. I'm just here to clarify issues not to comment on on the story because the topic is totally different from the body and doesn't reflect in any way what the PDP official said.
Since you are a member of the PDP National Working Committee, can you enlighten us pls?
Re: Reps Have A Genuine Case To Impeach GEJ - PDP by mikeywise(m): 3:14pm On Jul 27, 2012
Billyonaire: News Reaching us indicates that GEJ's quest to sanitize Nigeria is getting him more enemies of progress from all angles. From the Oil Cabals who span PDP and the opposition parties to the sponsors of Boko Haram to distract him from focusing on provision of dividends of democracy. GEJ needs the support of all Nigerians to win this fight. First it was the NASS who threaten impeachment because Farouk has messed up and exposed their ongoing juicy racket going on in the House of Assembly, you could recall that Tukur's son was not implicated in the earlier investigation by the Facrouk's committe, cos they may have been "settled". The Assembly members got upset cos it was Otedola, who they believe is close to GEJ, that was used my SSS to expose their corrupt enrichment machinery. Now that Bamanga Tukur's son is implicated in the scam, PDP Oga's are using threat tactics. The Question is, who will lose this fight? If this fight against corruption is lost, Nigerians lose and the Cabal will continue business as usual. But clearly, we have seen that the entire system is a mess, from political parties, to NASS and to even the oppositions. GEJ needs our support to win this war against corruption now more than ever. We the FRESH AIR CREW, stand by GEJ,100%
that was a mistake, pls correct yourself. sad
Re: Reps Have A Genuine Case To Impeach GEJ - PDP by pokkadot: 4:16pm On Jul 27, 2012
now we know where all this is heading to:

Re: Reps Have A Genuine Case To Impeach GEJ - PDP by Demdem(m): 4:24pm On Jul 27, 2012
taharqa: [s]Demdem it is such a shame wen an 'educatd' person crudely nd directly distorts d words of odas(or endorse such) in oda to achieve an agenda.i nw regard u as such a person. 4 d avoidance of doubt lets go tru d statement again bt removing d word dat Saharan Reporters insertd: 'it is Not (also) dat d president is making error that requires impeachment' is not d same tin as saying 'it is (also) dat d president is making error that requires impeachment'- these 2 statements re a complete opposite of each oda. This is such a SHAME really. Except dat there are oda statements nt capturd in dis article den dis is one of d worst direct distortns i hv seen in a long time(which is odd cos I study d interplay of Information, Power and Identity). Saharan Reporters is mking itself even worse dan Foxx News nd d NTA..d ppl also doin all dese fail to realise dat they actuali push ppl away towards trying to undastad GEJ(even sm of his former harshest critics like myself). wen an interest decides to consistently employ halftruths,lies nd distortns to pursue an end den dat is a sign dat end is very likely d wrong one[/s]

Oga, this ur epistle seems to be out of point. Put both full stop and paragraph maybe it may help. Till then

Demdem: Even the killer Party knows that we have a Retardeen in Power. How worse can it get?
Re: Reps Have A Genuine Case To Impeach GEJ - PDP by Demdem(m): 4:27pm On Jul 27, 2012
curtain: facts wuld soon unfold dat the reps hands ar soiled in d fuel scam wit gej ready 2 prosecute dem. wat do u expect afta otedola rubbished dem, a drownin man wuld grab a straw. bt the way u always post the word retardeen retardeen retardeen in ur coments seems as if u ar goin nuts.... the first sign of maddness is when u repeat urself and expect a diffrent outcome frm it... Dis ur so called retardeen is beta dan dat lunatic u call buhari.

Oga, the use of my words is non of ur business so mind ur business.
The issue at stake is not about the intergrity of the house per-se but the acceptance of the executives of the killer party that some acts of the Retardeen makes him prone to impeachment. That is the crux of the matter dont derail thread.
Re: Reps Have A Genuine Case To Impeach GEJ - PDP by Kobojunkie: 4:30pm On Jul 27, 2012
dlox147: mr old man@kobojunkie,tell me whr in d world dat we hav had a budget implmntd 100%?why is all dis noise comin up now with d whole subsidy probe wahala?dnt 4get dat som of d PDP big boys had there sons name excluded 4rm d houz of rep probe only 2 b seen in d fg probe Guys i pray dat u learn 2 argue with ur heads rather than ur heart,cos dats wat small children do....so junkie old fool GROW UP

OK . . . First of all . . ..

Tell me what developed country has over 20,000 projects, already budgeted for, paid for but ABANDONED? And all these projects we still need to work on asap, and are probably already getting new money budgeted for.

Tell me what developed country in the world is currently where Nigeria is today development wise and infrastructure wise.

Also tell me what developed country out there has over 80% of it's budget going to payments to ONGOING projects, many of them supposed to have been paid up for in the previous year's budget.

Help me help you! Prove to me that you are not the fool for trying to compare Nigeria's situation with that of other countries to begin with.
Re: Reps Have A Genuine Case To Impeach GEJ - PDP by dedeike: 4:32pm On Jul 27, 2012
And where the hell did they come up with this baseless story? I listened very attentively to Sam Jaja on air yesterday, he never said this rubbish they credited to him.
I guess this must be another product fom the SHOPRITE of lies.
Re: Reps Have A Genuine Case To Impeach GEJ - PDP by Kobojunkie: 4:35pm On Jul 27, 2012
D-Explorer:
You're on track there. My problem with many Nigerians is that they take sincerity as a weakness. PDP own up to the fact that certain expectations were not met and they resolved to 'contact' Mr. President while still rooting for him. We all know that the budget has not been 100% implemented, which the government has been relentlessly working on while considering due process and averting such situation for 2013 but some critics here would rather adopt frivolities measures than state the obvious. For clearification people, PDP and GEJ isn't 'fighting'.

Honestly, after looking at the budget myself for some weeks now, I have yet to run into a single project that could not be worked on at this time on that list. I mean so far, many of the projects are for purchasing of tools and equipment, building or rebuilding of facilities here and there such as clinics, schools etc., fencing, stocking of libraries. Your typical laundry list of projects. I have yet to run into projects suggesting the building of such things as Nuclear reactors, Dams, Electric turbines etc. Not a lot of those really. So I don't get the argument that this lady is offering here if resources are not listed as the major issue.

Re: Reps Have A Genuine Case To Impeach GEJ - PDP by princenayo: 4:45pm On Jul 27, 2012
PLs, U guys should jst 4get these Dishonorable members. They are YAHOO BOYS in the National Assembly. Jst give them money the will shut up.
Re: Reps Have A Genuine Case To Impeach GEJ - PDP by Kobojunkie: 4:51pm On Jul 27, 2012
princenayo: PLs, U guys should jst 4get these Dishonorable members. They are YAHOO BOYS in the National Assembly. Jst give them money the will shut up.

You hired them to do this for you. If you do not like them, you can recall them from right in your own communities. You do not need people who are not even in your state to accomplish that. As far as they are concerned, they have their jobs still because YOU still think they are doing a good job for YOU.
Re: Reps Have A Genuine Case To Impeach GEJ - PDP by edub45(m): 9:44pm On Jul 27, 2012
D-Explorer:
In a military era, Sahara reporters would've been history for manipulating statements to earn cheap traffic.
here we are laptop no. 11
Re: Reps Have A Genuine Case To Impeach GEJ - PDP by DExplorer1: 1:01am On Jul 28, 2012
Re: Reps Have A Genuine Case To Impeach GEJ - PDP by perfectcrush(m): 10:47am On Jul 28, 2012
Politics again and again
Re: Reps Have A Genuine Case To Impeach GEJ - PDP by putro(m): 12:30pm On Jul 28, 2012
Abeg fast-forward this home video too much film trick inside.
Re: Reps Have A Genuine Case To Impeach GEJ - PDP by Kobojunkie: 1:48pm On Jul 28, 2012
This isn't the first time these reps have made such threats. Let's see how it plays out this time.
Re: Reps Have A Genuine Case To Impeach GEJ - PDP by jeak123(m): 3:01pm On Jul 28, 2012
dacool1:
gbam.

i think u are right. even during obj's regime, it was the same trick. if these our funny reps notice that the president is trying to stop their national cake sharing, u see them talking about impeachment. its only God who will help us in this country.
Re: Reps Have A Genuine Case To Impeach GEJ - PDP by nsiadi: 5:14pm On Jul 28, 2012
Na today!
GEJ & Ngozi`s blocking of avenues tru which they siphon money is painful
Present armtwisting is expected. Even PDP big wigs are not spared
GEJ needs not blink. Ghana must go shd be out of d equation.
We hv passed that stage

From where does Tambuwaal expect 2/3 of the house to succumb?
The Senators are more matured wt a better leadership
Increase the throttling . God is behind you.
Re: Reps Have A Genuine Case To Impeach GEJ - PDP by Kobojunkie: 11:35pm On Jul 28, 2012
^^ I keep asking this question and not a single one of you have been able to tell us what these blocked avenues are.

What avenue has been blocked? The house members still make their big salaries. They are still guaranteed more than Obama in annual income. So what funds are you on about. and please be specific.
Re: Reps Have A Genuine Case To Impeach GEJ - PDP by dlox147(m): 11:46am On Jul 31, 2012
Kobojunkie: ^^ I keep asking this question and not a single one of you have been able to tell us what these blocked avenues are.

What avenue has been blocked? The house members still make their big salaries. They are still guaranteed more than Obama in annual income. So what funds are you on about. and please be specific.
guy seriously?u dey read at all?!..
Re: Reps Have A Genuine Case To Impeach GEJ - PDP by Alfred96p(m): 11:40pm On Oct 15, 2012
naptu2: Remove the words in bracket (particularly the "untrue" part) to get the real meaning of what was said.

if u read well, u go notice the author tried to play in sentiments. Haba!

Suntai Danbaba Celebrates Birthday In US Hospital. / Gov Ajimobi Celebrates His Senior Personal Assistant / Ondo Youths Shut Down Akeredolu’s Office, Protest 'Diversion Of Funds'