Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,462 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

I Want To Go Azerbaijan (pls Your Views) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Want To Go Azerbaijan (pls Your Views) (3665 Views)

Azerbaijan Or Slovenia / Nigerians In Azerbaijan For Study, Business Lets Meet Here / Nigerian In Malaysia Pls Your Reply Is Needed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Go Azerbaijan (pls Your Views) by judebeyou: 10:31pm On Jul 26, 2012
Hello Nairalanders,
I am 22, I want to go and hustle in the above mentioned country.
Please I want your view and my level of survival in that country.
Please I also need information about salary, wages and cost of living.
then I will take it on from there.
All comments are welcomed.
Re: I Want To Go Azerbaijan (pls Your Views) by onatisi(m): 2:17pm On Jul 27, 2012
congratulations but i have some questions for you befre i give u the fct,what made u to zero ur mind on that country out of all places?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Go Azerbaijan (pls Your Views) by judebeyou: 8:05am On Jul 28, 2012
I am have friend there.
Re: I Want To Go Azerbaijan (pls Your Views) by onatisi(m): 9:21am On Jul 28, 2012
judebeyou: I am have friend there.
then they will be in a better position to tell u the real sitution on ground there.by the way ur friends there are they nigerians ,africans or natives of that country?if they are africans what is job ?are they studying or working?
Re: I Want To Go Azerbaijan (pls Your Views) by thurpee(m): 3:52pm On Jul 30, 2012
judebeyou: Hello Nairalanders,
I am 22, I want to go and hustle in the above mentioned country.
Please I want your view and my level of survival in that country.
Please I also need information about salary, wages and cost of living.
then I will take it on from there.
All comments are welcomed.
what's your definition of the word 'hustle'?
Re: I Want To Go Azerbaijan (pls Your Views) by joe882008(m): 4:40pm On Jul 30, 2012
since ur friend is there i think he can tel abt it..what did he say abt d place nd how life is? wat kind of visa r u getting 2? For me i hear it's a nice place..
Re: I Want To Go Azerbaijan (pls Your Views) by usherroyal(m): 12:18pm On Aug 04, 2012
Azerbaijan for that matter. Anyway the choice is your as long as your friend as making it, sending money home every month and living luxury live. Then you are good to go. Mind you, you need to do research on the place yourself and compare to what your friend told you.Azerbaijan is in europe continent very close to Armenia,Turkey and georgia. They are not sechengen nor eu member state. But euro-asia. Azerbaija are not too rich and not to poor. Turkey are more industrious and developed than Azerbaija. Think about it. But there is no crime in trying. It is well.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Go Azerbaijan (pls Your Views) by judebeyou: 12:38am On Aug 05, 2012
Thanks
Re: I Want To Go Azerbaijan (pls Your Views) by judebeyou: 12:40am On Aug 05, 2012
thurpee:
what's your definition of the word 'hustle'?
When I say hustle, I mean work.
I dont know the light you are using to view.
I wouldn't mind if you explain to me.
Re: I Want To Go Azerbaijan (pls Your Views) by onatisi(m): 3:54pm On Aug 05, 2012
pls sorry to ask but like how much will it cost to get there i will like to have an idea
Re: I Want To Go Azerbaijan (pls Your Views) by Azerman: 11:10am On Feb 25, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Flight Boarding: Need Help As A First Time Traveller. / Flight To Saint Kitts And Nevis / Can You Relocate To Nigeria With $30,000?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.