Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,961 members, 7,952,871 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:20 AM

Women's Submission Vs Men's Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women's Submission Vs Men's Love (13297 Views)

JUST A THOUGHT - WOMEN AND EMOTIONS VS MEN!?! / Guys Vs Men / Women Vs Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women's Submission Vs Men's Love by zone77(m): 12:55pm On Jul 27, 2012
The rate at which marriages crumble these days is alarming.
For this,a great number of men, the excuse for walking out is that their wives are not submissive.
For the women, they claim their hubbies cheat on them (of course if you as a man love your wife truly, you shouldnt cheat on her).

This is not limited to married couples alone, even ordinary friendships or courtships crumble based on these allegations.

Having established that, I would like to say that submissiveness on the part of the woman is linked to unconditional love on the part of the man.

We remember that the holy book (Bible) said that the woman should submit to her husband and the man should love his wife just like Christ loved the Church and died for her........Now my questions:

How many men love their wives like Christ loved and still loves the Church?

Is it necessary for a gal to submit to a man that hasnt paid her bride prize?

Guys, do you think that a gal that refused to submit to a man while they were dating would eventually submit when they marry?

Gals, would you submit to a man you arent married to?...

1 Like

Re: Women's Submission Vs Men's Love by FriendMark(m): 2:42pm On Jul 27, 2012
It's very complicated. It's just the situation of things nowadays.
Re: Women's Submission Vs Men's Love by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 27, 2012
A woman should never never ever submit to a man she is not married to. . . Ever! Respect him, yes, but submit to him? Hell NO!

7 Likes

Re: Women's Submission Vs Men's Love by wholexy009(m): 4:49pm On Jul 27, 2012
My advice is that anyone going through such in their marriage should read the book LOVE ‎​‎​@̤̥̣̈̊̇п̲̣̣̥d̶̲̥̅̊ RESPECT, can't remember the name of the writer. Å̶̷̩̥͡•̸Ϟ sure u will come back to thank me
Re: Women's Submission Vs Men's Love by Tolaaaaannni(f): 4:50pm On Jul 27, 2012
sexkillz: A woman should never never ever submit to a man she is not married to. . . Ever! Respect him, yes, but submit to him? Hell NO!
I totally agree with you, some women are turning to mumu now a days. Treating their boyfriends like its their husband. I was shocked when my friend called her bf olowo ori mi. shocked

3 Likes

Re: Women's Submission Vs Men's Love by sweetcocoa(f): 4:52pm On Jul 27, 2012
OP what do you mean by submitting?

I'm asking because there are lots of things i won't do or take from a man i'm not married to even from the one i eventually marry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women's Submission Vs Men's Love by Smallville4live(m): 4:57pm On Jul 27, 2012
It say wife submit yourself to your husband and not girl submit yourself to your boyfriend or fiance.

2 Likes

Re: Women's Submission Vs Men's Love by frankpessu(m): 4:59pm On Jul 27, 2012
I cnt realy gt married 2 a gal wu cnt submit 2 me durin our courtship. Haba...... Sh jst hv 2 submit by al means

6 Likes

Re: Women's Submission Vs Men's Love by KINGwax(m): 5:00pm On Jul 27, 2012
sexkillz: A woman should never never ever submit to a man she is not married to. . . Ever! Respect him, yes, but submit to him? Hell NO!
who art thou o hypocrite?
sweetcocoa: OP what do you mean by submitting?

I'm asking because there are lots of things i won't do or take from a man i'm not married to even from the one i eventually marry.
you'll just keep counting your loses! I don't agree u submit totally to a man u haven't marry, but come to think of it, if u stay arrogant to all men u meet, who will actually marry u? It's simple, it's your type dt reminds their finances that 'we aint married yet', don't tell me my nails are too long! Fools exist. Now i knw

7 Likes

Re: Women's Submission Vs Men's Love by tellwisdom: 5:00pm On Jul 27, 2012
If she don submit her punny......What else?? undecided undecided
Re: Women's Submission Vs Men's Love by student10: 5:01pm On Jul 27, 2012
To anwser ur question about submitting to a man a woman is not married to' NEVER. I will respect u for sure but submission will begin the day u pay my dowry price. Infact anything and everything will only be accebile to u wen u pay my dowry price. Before then we will simply get to know each other and if ur wasting too much time self I drop u like a hot cake an move on. Girls aren't 18 anymore undecided

1 Like

Re: Women's Submission Vs Men's Love by LCASHMAN(m): 5:02pm On Jul 27, 2012
SUBMIT OR NOTHIN 4 U

1 Like

Re: Women's Submission Vs Men's Love by KINGwax(m): 5:04pm On Jul 27, 2012
Smallville4live: It say wife submit yourself to your husband and not girl submit yourself to your boyfriend or fiance.
from your username, you're an idiott like clerk kent

1 Like

Re: Women's Submission Vs Men's Love by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 27, 2012
Tolaaaaannni:
I totally agree with you, some women are turning to mumu now a days. Treating their boyfriends like its their husband. I was shocked when my friend called her bf olowo ori mi. shocked
It is crop of ladies like this your friend that are behind the senseless generalizations and backlash being meted out to ladies today. When a lady does not even know the do's and don'ts of a relationship she supposedly is in, why won't she accept every bullshit thrown at her face?

Some are in relationships simply because all their friends are in one.

Moral permissiveness of the modern society plays a part in this too. When it is now acceptable to live with a woman you are not married to, why won't you expect that she submits to you? This is a case of a blind person leading another blind person, and of course, their fall is certain. It is even sadder when these blind ones try to dictate for those who can see clearer especially since they are in the majority! Haha. They even quote the bible to support their claims.

Husband and boyfriend, Wife and girlfriend can not be categorized together. The difference between them is as sharp as light is from darkness. If you want a lady to submit to you, or you want a man to submit to, get married, dammit!

1 Like

Re: Women's Submission Vs Men's Love by blackbeau1(f): 5:06pm On Jul 27, 2012
Submission isn't bad but servitude is.the strength of a woman lie in her ability to be submisive without acting like an illitrate,brainless slave.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women's Submission Vs Men's Love by sweetcocoa(f): 5:07pm On Jul 27, 2012
KINGwax: who art thou o hypocrite?you'll just keep counting your loses! I don't agree u submit totally to a man u haven't marry, but come to think of it, if u stay arrogant to all men u meet, who will actually marry u? It's simple, it's your type dt reminds their finances that 'we aint married yet', don't tell me my nails are too long! Fools exist. Now i knw
Sometimes i wonder what your problem is.

Just where did i say i'll be arrogant to my man married or not?i think you should read properly before commenting.
Re: Women's Submission Vs Men's Love by KINGwax(m): 5:08pm On Jul 27, 2012
student10: To anwser ur question about submitting to a man a woman is not married to' NEVER. I will respect u for sure but submission will begin the day u pay my dowry price. Infact anything and everything will only be accebile to u wen u pay my dowry price. Before then we will simply get to know each other and if ur wasting too much time self I drop u like a hot cake an move on. Girls aren't 18 anymore undecided
read your comments again, u must have tot u made sense. Besides, men don't pay dowry...hence, your stupiditi

1 Like

Re: Women's Submission Vs Men's Love by brightmon: 5:08pm On Jul 27, 2012
Re: Women's Submission Vs Men's Love by KINGwax(m): 5:10pm On Jul 27, 2012
sexkillz:
It is crop of ladies like this your friend that are behind the senseless generalizations and backlash being meted out to ladies today. When a lady does not even know the do's and don'ts of a relationship she supposedly is in, why won't she accept every bullshit thrown at her face?

Some are in relationships simply because all their friends are in one.

Moral permissiveness of the modern society plays a part in this too. When it is now acceptable to live with a woman you are not married to, why won't you expect that she submits to you? This is a case of a blind person leading another blind person, and of course, their fall is certain. It is even sadder when these blind ones try to dictate for those who can see clearer especially since they are in the majority! Haha. They even quote the bible to support their claims.

Husband and boyfriend, Wife and girlfriend can not be categorized together. The difference between them is as sharp as light is from darkness. If you want a lady to submit to you, or you want a man to submit to, get married, dammit!
you shld be trying to reach an audience, i only don't knw which?
Re: Women's Submission Vs Men's Love by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 27, 2012
student10: To anwser ur question about submitting to a man a woman is not married to' NEVER. I will respect u for sure but submission will begin the day u pay my dowry price. Infact anything and everything will only be accebile to u wen u pay my dowry price. Before then we will simply get to know each other and if ur wasting too much time self I drop u like a hot cake an move on. Girls aren't 18 anymore undecided
On point!!!
Re: Women's Submission Vs Men's Love by kaiter: 5:11pm On Jul 27, 2012
It's simple, it's your type dt reminds their finances that 'we aint married yet', don't tell me my nails are too long![img]http://www.demama.info/g.gif[/img]
Re: Women's Submission Vs Men's Love by GCFR: 5:11pm On Jul 27, 2012
If a woman can not obey me while courting.I think the future of that relationship is bleak.

4 Likes

Re: Women's Submission Vs Men's Love by ebamma(m): 5:11pm On Jul 27, 2012
before you expect your wife to submit to you,you have to make sure that you are paying the bills,if she is the one paying the bills in the family,don't expect her to submit herself to you.

3 Likes

Re: Women's Submission Vs Men's Love by ebamma(m): 5:13pm On Jul 27, 2012
dont expect your wife to obey every decision you want to take,you sometimes have to compromise with her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women's Submission Vs Men's Love by bigl: 5:14pm On Jul 27, 2012
Well, wђat u see during datin/courtship is wat u'll get wen u're eventually married.

U'll know if a guy wld stil love u after u're married. And to d men, u'll know if she'll submit to u as well.
D hints wld be there.
We all just choose to ignore.

Meanwhile, in datin, respect and not servitude is wђat I expect. U no be slave na.

1 Like

Re: Women's Submission Vs Men's Love by Tolaaaaannni(f): 5:16pm On Jul 27, 2012
GCFR: If a woman can not obey me while courting.I think the future of that relationship is bleak.
Are you also willing to obey your girlfriend while your dating?? you do know that you aren't the only person in the relationship right? If she doesn't like the way you treat her she can dump you like trash and their is nothing you can do about that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women's Submission Vs Men's Love by ayox2003: 5:20pm On Jul 27, 2012
zone77: Now my questions:

1) How many men love their wives like Christ loved and still loves the Church?

2) Is it necessary for a gal to submit to a man that hasnt paid her bride prize?

3) Guys, do you think that a gal that refused to submit to a man while they were dating would eventually submit when they marry?

4) Gals, would you submit to a man you arent married to?...

Before I answer your questions, I wanna make it clear that no way should submission be mistaken for respect. I can respect and not submit and vice-versa. I could aswell do both. But I wanna atleast equate submission to respect here in the smallest tinge.

1) I'm not a statistician, neither do I work with the bureau of statistics but men still love their wives. Like the way Christ loves the church? I can't say! Living in Nigeria is enough to challenge ur 'love'. I don't have exact numbers, but give it to the men, they are really doing their best.

2) Necessary ke? Its not necessary. It depends on the situation that surrounds the non-payment of fuel subsidy dowry. If the man really wants to marry but he is facing financial challenges then its up to the lady...but if he's a crook then respect is a taboo.

3) How would u even 'think' of such? Refuse ke? Were u forcing her? This is pure phantasmagoria! It holds no water! No long thing, she won't respect your mother sef. Note: submit= respect IMHO.

4) I'm not a girl so let's leave it to the ladies.

PS: Men donot need to demand respect, it comes.

Frawzey.

1 Like

Re: Women's Submission Vs Men's Love by KINGwax(m): 5:23pm On Jul 27, 2012
sweetcocoa: Sometimes i wonder what your problem is.

Just where did i say i'll be arrogant to my man married or not?i think you should read properly before commenting.
oh sweet, i did read it again, the point is this, it is only in the animalistic realm that we have submission, no human spirit is submissive even to God! But the cliche, ' i won't be submissive' means more dn, ' i will show respect'. What respect are u showing when u won't try to submit to his rules? Besides, why do u think u will submit when you're married than when not. Will he be wit two heads by then? This is a clear sign of mental ineptitude! I won't eat now, i'll eat later! I could as well take my food somewhere else sweetheart! And wit this below statement..
sweetcoccoa: Sometimes i wonder what your problem is
pls come of it...i'm too nice and jovial a guy to think dt i nark fake people wit fake online personalities like me, you, and them. So relax and enjoy this honey!

1 Like

Re: Women's Submission Vs Men's Love by KINGwax(m): 5:24pm On Jul 27, 2012
*winks*
Re: Women's Submission Vs Men's Love by UncleJJ(m): 5:31pm On Jul 27, 2012
I say it all the time - dont marry your girlfriend , marry your best-friend.

Love only exist so that you can ignore your ugly sides, so the courtship can evolve. Succesful marriage take alot of hardwork and couples need to sit down and have lots of conversation about what they think marriage is and what the hope to achieve in marriage.

Is the girl really ready.
Is the man financially bouyant.

Girls need to accept this cheating husband issue's - yeah not all men cheat but a good percentage of us cheat. The only time a man will not cheat on his wife is if she was his best-friend in this case , he would see this as an act of betrayal and do all he can to avoid that girl.

A woman should never divorce her husband because he cheated - if na so our mama dem dey do am, several of us would be product's of broken homes. The woman is also an integral part of the marriage, if not the most important.

I honestly adore hardworking women, though i cant marry a banker or a girl with a similar job. I like women who are available "so to speak" . Stressed out girlfriends are not a good site - add the difficult day at work with her menstrual period and mix it with Lagos traffic , and you get cruella deville ( the evil lady in 101 dalmatians.

5 Likes

Re: Women's Submission Vs Men's Love by cowgurl: 5:31pm On Jul 27, 2012
My being submissive (meekly obedient or passive) to a man has to be EARNED!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women's Submission Vs Men's Love by kumbalo(m): 5:36pm On Jul 27, 2012
If she wants love(whether while dating or in marriage), She should be submissive

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Asked Her To Talk Dirty To Me, See What She Said(pics). / The Mr. Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter! / I Had Sex With My Boyfriend's Friend...help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.