Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,247 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

Girls With Big Boobs and Flat Bottoms - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls With Big Boobs and Flat Bottoms (12778 Views)

Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help / Man Squeezes A Lady's Boobs And Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) / Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls With Big Boobs and Flat Bottoms by Dynamonds: 6:01pm On May 05, 2016
Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that girls with big boobs tend to have smaller bottoms in relation to their chests?

I noticed that most (I did not say all) of my female friends and colleagues with ample bosoms have flat bottoms. Why is this so?

This is just an honest observation, no insults please embarassed

7 Likes

Re: Girls With Big Boobs and Flat Bottoms by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 05, 2016
Destiny cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Girls With Big Boobs and Flat Bottoms by dollyjoy(f): 6:08pm On May 05, 2016
I am special then. grin

1 Like

Re: Girls With Big Boobs and Flat Bottoms by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:11pm On May 05, 2016
dollyjoy:
I am special then. grin
Even without Dp, they want to claim special...

35 Likes

Re: Girls With Big Boobs and Flat Bottoms by Dolypson04(m): 6:12pm On May 05, 2016
dollyjoy:
I am special then. grin
Pishure or Idonbeliffit
Re: Girls With Big Boobs and Flat Bottoms by wilybebsy(m): 6:13pm On May 05, 2016
dollyjoy:
I am special then. grin
Showing yourself already....Mtcheeeew undecided undecided
Re: Girls With Big Boobs and Flat Bottoms by ZeeAfrica(f): 6:13pm On May 05, 2016
R we deir creator? If nt, den we r de wrong crowed to ask

1 Like

Re: Girls With Big Boobs and Flat Bottoms by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 05, 2016
wilybebsy:
whats wrong with self love? Let the lady be jor.

2 Likes

Re: Girls With Big Boobs and Flat Bottoms by gabinogem(m): 6:16pm On May 05, 2016
Oooh... how I like them big bööbs... but I like it proportionate with them a§s cool
Re: Girls With Big Boobs and Flat Bottoms by dollyjoy(f): 6:17pm On May 05, 2016
wilybebsy:
e concern you?
Re: Girls With Big Boobs and Flat Bottoms by wilybebsy(m): 6:19pm On May 05, 2016
rokiatu:
Were this one comot from

14 Likes

Re: Girls With Big Boobs and Flat Bottoms by dikeigbo2(m): 6:19pm On May 05, 2016
That's nature for you,,.... You can't have everything.

3 Likes

Re: Girls With Big Boobs and Flat Bottoms by Hundreddegrees(m): 6:20pm On May 05, 2016
I observed this too....

1 Like

Re: Girls With Big Boobs and Flat Bottoms by wilybebsy(m): 6:22pm On May 05, 2016
dollyjoy:
e concern you?
Ehn we don see the picture of the front, were the back own

1 Like

Re: Girls With Big Boobs and Flat Bottoms by dollyjoy(f): 6:24pm On May 05, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

cheesycheesycheesycheesy e pain am.
Re: Girls With Big Boobs and Flat Bottoms by opineflu(m): 6:25pm On May 05, 2016
wetin make i talk sef Inshort i hate half bread...fb must b 50 50
Re: Girls With Big Boobs and Flat Bottoms by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 05, 2016
rokiatu:
welcome ma'am
Re: Girls With Big Boobs and Flat Bottoms by UyiIredia(m): 6:29pm On May 05, 2016
But not all big boobed girls are like that. Some have the whole package. Big boobs and big butts.
Re: Girls With Big Boobs and Flat Bottoms by Malayy(m): 6:29pm On May 05, 2016
dollyjoy:
I am special then. grin
make we see your big yansh nah!!
Re: Girls With Big Boobs and Flat Bottoms by kiddoiLL(m): 6:38pm On May 05, 2016
Ladies = Big boobs= No Ass...... Big Ass= No boobs.....Fine face &.Big boobs & Big Ass= Olosho..... Niggas can never win*tongue out*

1 Like

Re: Girls With Big Boobs and Flat Bottoms by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:41pm On May 05, 2016
dollyjoy:
cheesycheesycheesycheesy e pain am.
Can your picture pay for my dry cleaning...?
Lolz.. hahaha

7 Likes

Re: Girls With Big Boobs and Flat Bottoms by ErnieSmallzz(f): 6:45pm On May 05, 2016
U re vely vely ryt Op... Gat many frdz lyk dat cheesy

1 Like

Re: Girls With Big Boobs and Flat Bottoms by kiddoiLL(m): 6:49pm On May 05, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
U nko!!

1 Like

Re: Girls With Big Boobs and Flat Bottoms by Ojestas(m): 6:50pm On May 05, 2016
dollyjoy:
e concern you?
You con go upload pic sharp sharp make we know say your head dey there too
Re: Girls With Big Boobs and Flat Bottoms by ErnieSmallzz(f): 6:51pm On May 05, 2016
kiddoiLL:
U nko!!
me ke? I am jst nrmal, no excesive load grin
Re: Girls With Big Boobs and Flat Bottoms by apparentlylaw(m): 6:59pm On May 05, 2016
wetin person go jez sit down ....dey study
Re: Girls With Big Boobs and Flat Bottoms by tolzy90(m): 8:16pm On May 05, 2016
So true, even the ones with big backsides tend to have small boobs. Seen lots of girls in these categories, just few tend to have it all.

4 Likes

Re: Girls With Big Boobs and Flat Bottoms by TheAziz: 8:25pm On May 05, 2016
you can't have it all, only few girls have big boobs and big ass, most either have big ass and small boobs or vice versa

3 Likes

Re: Girls With Big Boobs and Flat Bottoms by Nobody: 8:27pm On May 05, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

I didn't hear from you again
Re: Girls With Big Boobs and Flat Bottoms by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 05, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
are you sure you just typed englishundecided
Re: Girls With Big Boobs and Flat Bottoms by Maxi112: 8:31pm On May 05, 2016
like this op cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Girls With Big Boobs and Flat Bottoms by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 05, 2016
confam bro, unless she is quite/very short will she have both. Only very few women are tall , graceful and still are very endowed in the ass and bo.obs department, very few.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady With Massive Chest Leverages Cause Stir On Twitter (photos) / American Girl Lost In A Nigerian World / This Is The Reason Akwa Ibom Guys Can't Handle Their Girls (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.