Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Should She Leave Or Stay? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should She Leave Or Stay? (1450 Views)

Nairalanders, Your advice is needed, Should She Leave her Boyfriend? / Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? / My Gurlfriend Just Enterede Uni, Would She Leave Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should She Leave Or Stay? by Rejoyla(f): 1:46pm On Jul 27, 2012
Hi guys and ladies,
I'm a 24 year old lady dating a 34 year old guy who is fixated on girls with big big booty.D pictures he has on his fone are of his female friends who pose flaunting their "arse-ets" and im kinda a bit flat arsed but still a head turner.D thing is,he loves me very much n i love him so very much and he says that my non-existent arse doesn't matter but am so scared cos soon and very soon,one sisi oni 'di araba(big arsed chic) might jst materalise 4rm somewhere n i'll become history.Though he claims dt since he met me,d arse doesn't matter and im not want he wants bt wat he needs,even me as a lady,im turned on by girls with huge behind.Now,we r always quarreling over my insecurities which as always,results in2 lots of tears and physical man handling(no slaps or beatings o) and am in between letting him be 2 find his "mercy johnson" or staying with him n jst waitng like a sitting duck.

pls i need ur advice....

1 Like

Re: Should She Leave Or Stay? by yamunla(m): 1:56pm On Jul 27, 2012
Eeya..he sholdnt have proposed to you when he saw ur flat nyansh now..
Re: Should She Leave Or Stay? by Rejoyla(f): 2:01pm On Jul 27, 2012
yamunla: Eeya..he sholdnt have proposed to you when he saw ur flat nyansh now..
really
Re: Should She Leave Or Stay? by blackbalang(f): 2:08pm On Jul 27, 2012
Don't make it an issue. there is a tendency that the more you bring it up,the more u push him away and @ the end of the day u may give him a reason to leave.
Re: Should She Leave Or Stay? by Rejoyla(f): 2:13pm On Jul 27, 2012
blackbalang: Don't make it an issue. there is a tendency that the more you bring it up,the more u push him away and @ the end of the day u may give him a reason to leave.
thank u very much,i apr8 dat
Re: Should She Leave Or Stay? by omega25red(m): 2:32pm On Jul 27, 2012
poster

you are the problem here. so what you have a flat backside he saw that before he talked to you right? He has assured you that you are the one he wants and you keep on sabotaging your relationship. I mean seriously how many men out there dont like a woman with an a$s?. Anyway calm you bi curios a$s down and address the fact that your so called man disrespects you by keeping photos of women posing with their asses on his phone.
Re: Should She Leave Or Stay? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 27, 2012
@OP
there will always be someone with a BIGGER/BETTER a.ss out there (whether you are mercy johnson or whoever)....so if you really think that he will leave you eventually, then simply leave now because, even if you had the extra large assets, he would still find better ikebe down the line.
Re: Should She Leave Or Stay? by ITbomb(m): 3:34pm On Jul 27, 2012
As long as it is still on his fone, . . .

1 Like

Re: Should She Leave Or Stay? by cog1: 3:41pm On Jul 27, 2012
He is not the only man seeing
them and there's no justification
for keeping such pictures in his phone;
other than that he wants to fantasize
over them!
He knows it makes you unhappy but he
won't stop meaning he's hooked on
this habit! The whole essence of a
r/ship is friendship first which
includes companionship and open
mindedness. As it is now,you already
lost your freedom of speech over
this issue.
Your best bet would be to move on
and let him find his ikebe girls, since
he's obviously hooked on them; before
the manhandling turns to punches
over your "interference" in his habit!
You are still young and will get
someone who will be proud of
you enough to make you his screensaver,
bbdp et al;flat a** or not
and not some ikebe girl.
Blessed day dear.

1 Like

Re: Should She Leave Or Stay? by Rejoyla(f): 3:49pm On Jul 27, 2012
cog1: He is not the only man seeing
them and there's no justification
for keeping such pictures in his phone;
other than that he wants to fantasize
over them!
He knows it makes you unhappy but he
won't stop meaning he's hooked on
this habit! The whole essence of a
r/ship is friendship first which
includes companionship and open
mindedness. As it is now,you already
lost your freedom of speech over
this issue.
Your best bet would be to move on
and let him find his ikebe girls, since
he's obviously hooked on them; before
the manhandling turns to punches
over your "interference" in his habit!
You are still young and will get
someone who will be proud of
you enough to make you his screensaver,
bbdp et al;flat a** or not
and not some ikebe girl.
Blessed day dear.

cry
Re: Should She Leave Or Stay? by Omoswags(m): 4:45pm On Jul 27, 2012
Rejoyla: Hi guys and ladies,
I'm a 24 year old lady dating a 34 year old guy who is fixated on girls with big big booty.D pictures he has on his fone are of his female friends who pose flaunting their "arse-ets" and im kinda a bit flat arsed but still a head turner.D thing is,he loves me very much n i love him so very much and he says that my non-existent arse doesn't matter but am so scared cos soon and very soon,one sisi oni 'di araba(big arsed chic) might jst materalise 4rm somewhere n i'll become history.Though he claims dt since he met me,d arse doesn't matter and im not want he wants bt wat he needs,even me as a lady,im turned on by girls with huge behind.Now,we r always quarreling over my insecurities which as always,results in2 lots of tears and physical man handling(no slaps or beatings o) and am in between letting him be 2 find his "mercy johnson" or staying with him n jst waitng like a sitting duck.

pls i need ur advice....
Re: Should She Leave Or Stay? by MMM2(m): 4:51pm On Jul 27, 2012
Op
Don't worry when d both of u re through,

I will be yours

I like u type of nyash
Re: Should She Leave Or Stay? by blackbalang(f): 4:53pm On Jul 27, 2012
M M M: Op
Don't worry when d both of u re through,

I will be yours

I like u type of nyash
SMH
Re: Should She Leave Or Stay? by MMM2(m): 4:54pm On Jul 27, 2012
Op
Pls can u post ur pix let see d size of ur nyash cool

No offence undecided
Re: Should She Leave Or Stay? by Caracta(f): 5:27pm On Jul 27, 2012
OP, i was told that once a woman starts having intimacy and children, she would possibly start having a bigger backside. I don't know if it's true or not. He hasn't complained about urs, so why are you complaining about the complaints he hasn't made.
Re: Should She Leave Or Stay? by engrtee(f): 5:28pm On Jul 27, 2012
He loves u dearly but nt proud of u. Dat.,..ure nt his type but somehow,he loves u anyway.he is only proud wit gals wit arsets,dat y he stores them in d phone

Guys admire gals wit big features but only when his gal is away. To tel u in ur face means his passion for arse is very high. He can't control himself when he sees one...,.he would love to touch,feel and grab one if he has to.may be he has , may be he hasn't but for now his love for u is slitely above dat 4 d arse....
As time goes on, love wil change he might and he wil love u lower.

U are d jelous type. He has tried to convice u but u stil hav smal doubt. You want to supres ur jelousy but u cant

there are 4 options

don't get jelous.,make ur guy big booty friends ur friend. Trust him.dont envy him.
Consequence-he might fail, start dating them, get 1 pregnant.make 1 2nd wife

enlarge ur booty 2ru surgery CONSEQUENCE, health,skin,wahala

continue as things are-CONSEQUENCE -no body is truly happi he wish he had a big ar$ gal,u wish he wont stop loving a fat ase....
Re: Should She Leave Or Stay? by Rocktation(f): 6:17pm On Jul 27, 2012
Poster, you're not serious. How many men will voluntarily want to like a flat booty anyway? You'd just remain single and lonely all of your life, cos you'll always want to jump from one man to the other with your insecurities. Berra stay put and let him like you for other things, if not for booty. There's never a time that we can get it all right anyway. Himself included.
Re: Should She Leave Or Stay? by ThoniaSlim(f): 6:51pm On Jul 27, 2012
Trust me its only a matter of time before those "physical manhandling" result into slaps and progress into beatings!
Re: Should She Leave Or Stay? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 27, 2012
It's incredibly disrespectful to you that he has pictures of females in unflattering poses on his phone. I assume he's the one asking them for the pictures and that's even more disrespectful to you. Would he like it if you start putting pictures of men with bigger dyckz on your phone? Of course not. It's one thing to admire features in other women, it's another to display it in your face and that's pretty much what he's doing. Him saying he loves you, take that with a grain of salt. The first thing he needs to do to prove he truly loves and accepts YOU is to delete those pictures from his phone and stop receiving them from these females. You shouldn't even have to ask him to do that. It's plain nonsense that he has them, when he has a girlfriend.
Re: Should She Leave Or Stay? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 28, 2012
Caracta: OP, i was told that once a woman starts having intimacy and children, she would possibly start having a bigger backside. I don't know if it's true or not. He hasn't complained about urs, so why are you complaining about the complaints he hasn't made.

i guess the person forgot to tell you that after birth, the WHOLE body get bigger, not just the ikebe!
Re: Should She Leave Or Stay? by Caracta(f): 3:13pm On Jul 28, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

i guess the person forgot to tell you that after birth, the WHOLE body get bigger, not just the ikebe!

No o. Me, i don't want dat o. #frowns#

1 Like

Re: Should She Leave Or Stay? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 28, 2012
@OP, Steps to a big booty:

- Pray to the God that he augment your DNA sequence so your body understands to start loading up with big bootay.
- squats...lots of squats
- stair master

(1) (Reply)

Romeo And Juliet: Love Or Lust / What does this other gal want and what do you guys think i should do? / Man Poisons Himself After Misreading Innocent Message On Girlfriend's Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.